MARNIE W.
07/27/2019
Friendly respectful customer service
Everyone at Eric’s Wrench was friendly and nice. When talking to me about my car, Cory was respectful and explained everything without patronizing me. The prices are fair and I didn’t feel like I was ripped off. I will be going back in the future and would recommend them to all my family and friends.

HC
HARRY C.
07/19/2019
Efficient, friendly, thorough, reasonable price
I've said it all in the title

LA
Lorne A.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Lorne said he has been using them for about 7 years. He is given the vehicle when said, the vehicle is in excellent shape and on time. He stated he has already recommended this business.

BP
BARBARA P.
07/17/2019
The best
They know how to do it right. These folks are the most honest customer focused place to take your car. I will make sure I buy a car that they will service for my next car.... because the peace of mind that goes along with doing business with these folks is worth it

BG
Bob G.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Bob said he has used this business for five years.

GP
GARY P.
07/09/2019
Brake Fix
I am only in touch with the front office and they are courteous and knowledgeable. Any service I have received was completed to my satisfaction.

JOANNE W.
Lexus ES 330
07/08/2019
They know how to take care of your car
Great staff, they communicate with you honestly and tell you what you can postpone and for how long.

HB
HOWARD B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
07/06/2019
Highly recommended
Always a pleasure to deal with. Honest, knowledgeable and fair.

AF
ARNIE F.
07/04/2019
Eric's Wrench - Outstanding
We've used Eric exclusively (other than warranty work) for all 4 of our cars for the past 10 years. More convenient, less expensive and most important, much more honest and competent than the dealerships we've been to.

AR
ALVIN R.
Boca Raton, FL
Lexus ES 300
07/03/2019
Super Service with a Smile
Every time we take our Lexus in for service, we have a wonderful experience. They try really hard to please our every need, and we will always bring our car here for service.

EL
EDWARD L.
06/21/2019
Most professional auto repair facility I have ever used and I have been driving for 61 years.
From the moment you arrive the staff makes you feel welcome. They treat every customer as if they are old friends. Everything is explained in great detail. All the work is done at the highest professional levels possible. If they think a particular service is required they let the customer know and explain why it should be done and what happens if it is put off, which is a possibility if timing is not right with the customer.
I highly recommend this organization to anyone needing expert auto mechanics.

SE
SANDRA E.
Lexus ES 300
06/20/2019
Chris with her knowledge & AWESOME customer service.
Awesome!

GC
Gerry C.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Gerry said the employee who worked on the vehicle was good. He added he always recommends this business.

JULIE R.
Lake Worth, FL
06/17/2019
Went in because my repair maintenance light was on. Like the service and treated fairly. Prices are little high but one of my best friends who passed away was mechanic so im used to much lower prices on the famy friends special. They seem honest and fair so far. Will continue to use them with my new to me 2006 Lexus!

KE
Karen E.
Mazda CX-7
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Karen said they have very good customer service. They're very thorough. Eric is the best at what he does.