EG
ED G.
Ford Crown Victoria
11/08/2012
Honesty, trust
I appreciated Jim's thorough check of my car in addition to the repairs which necessitated the service.

TOM S.
11/07/2012
Awesome, helpful, genuinely doing their best
I really appreciate the friendly, helpful staff. It's nice to be able to go somewhere trustworthy and where safety and proper care is important.

OD
Ole D.
Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight
11/07/2012 Category: Service
Ole said they do good work.

Ray W.
Pontiac Solstice
11/06/2012 Category: Service
Ray said this business does a good job. He would like to say hello to the people at this business.

MATTHEW & NAOMI C.
Oldsmobile Alero
11/03/2012
They treat our cars like theirs...
Honesty, integrity and excellence are what have kept us returning to E.A.T. for all our service and repair needs for almost 15 years!

EF
ELIZABETH F.
10/31/2012
Everyone was friendly
My car was making a scary sound and Jim knew what it was right away. Turns out it was as scary or as expensive as I thought. Jim and Frank were both very friendly.

Candice M.
San Marcos, CA
10/30/2012 Category: Service
Candice said she was in a bind and this business helped her really quickly. She said this business was closing in 15 minutes and they didn't have the right battery that she needed, so they put a similar one in her vehicle temporarily. She said they called her the next day when the right battery came in. They were very accommodating. She would absolutely recommend this business to others.

Josae A.
10/30/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Josie. She said this business is honest and she adores them. She said she went in with no appointment and this business was able to squeeze her in. She recommends this business to others all the time. She is very grateful to this business.

BG
BERNARD G.
Mazda 626
10/28/2012
friendly and personalized service
We are longtime customers. We scheduled a last minute appointment for a brake job. As a courtesy, the tires were rotated. We used a coupon and also got an awesome discount. We'll be back!

JN
JENNIFER 3 VCHRS N.
10/25/2012
Always reliable
when your car won't start on a Sunday afternoon in the church parking lot it's always one of those "sigh!" moments. Luckily a friend was able to help me out with a ride and we brought the car to EAT, let Frank know it would be waiting for them on Monday, and i was able to enjoy the rest of my Sunday. What made Monday so enjoyable was to hear it was only a battery problem and the team at EAT quickly replaced the battery, changed the oil -- it was time for that -- and did a diagnostic summary for me that said to keep my eye on the rear brakes perhaps at next oil change. Love these guys! I got out of there for far less than i was worried about and knew that they had been thorough in checking out all possible scenarios. Thanks, guys!

AT
Audrey T.
10/24/2012
Front and Rear Brakes
Early dropoff to accommodate my work sked, pickup on time and I felt safe driving my kids around w/new brakes, reasonably priced and I feel good knowing I'm supporting local biz in my city, keeping the that cycle of cash flow going lol :)

Russell B.
10/22/2012 Category: Service
Russell said the service was good.

GB
GREG OR BARBARA B.
Valley Center, CA
10/18/2012
Review on last service
We have been going to EAT for years and totally trust their judgement on what needs to be fixed on the vehicles, always friendly service and very accommodating for when we can get the vehicles in. We appreciate the service provided and honest service. Thank you so much.

MARG R.
Jaguar S-Type
10/18/2012
Honesty
As our vehicles have gotten older, we needed to find a mechanic. We started with my daughter's Nissan and they were able to find parts that were warrantied rather than just charging us for new ones... I just loved their honesty.

SG
Great job!

Jamie H.
Toyota Pickup
10/15/2012 Category: Service
Jamie said she is happy the service they provide.

BECKY & DANIEL S.
10/13/2012
Quick fix, great service
EAT always gets my car in as quickly as possible. They do a great job and are very professional.

GP
GARTH P.
10/13/2012
NEVER FEEL RIPPED OFF
We never feel like we are being worked over because we don't know a lot about cars. If you want honest, trustworthy, flexible, and good at what they do, go to this mechanic.

EC
EUGENE C.
Toyota Pickup
10/11/2012
GOOD OLD FASHION RELIABLE SERVICE
I have been an Auto Tech customer for several years. This is the kind of place where we remember the old days when you received great service and fair treatment by people who know their business and didn't rip you off. I have always received 5 star service.

James H.
Ford Econoline
10/10/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Betty. She said that this business did a good job and quickly.