Jackie G.
Valley Center, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
02/19/2020
You can trust them!
We have used Escondido German Auto for many years to service our two Mercedes. They are prompt, helpful, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced. I was tired of the Mercedes telling me that my car needed work only to find I didn’t! Several times I had situations where I immediately needed my car checked so I stopped by there and they dropped everything to check my car!, I highly recommend Escondido German Auto! Sincerely, Dale and Jacquelyn Geiger

Steve M.
Volkswagen Passat
02/18/2020
Recent visit
I had to go in for an airbag warning light. I dealt with Kristin who is a new employee, but you’d think she had been there for years. She knew her stuff and was a pleasure to work with.

James W.
02/13/2020
Thorough inspection
Overall, the service was good. One complaint, they replaced a filter but left dead leaves under the filter.

MJ
Mounia J.
California
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Mounia said the services were good but a bit pricey.

MO
Miguel O.
BMW M3
02/07/2020
First timer
I cannot express how great of an experience I had here. Brought my M3 to them as it’s out of warranty now. Lol. Anyways, from the initial call to them to me driving away the next day was top notch.
Kristin, and her superior customer service, walked me from beginning to end and was very upfront and courteous!
The text updates were awesome, including estimates!
The pick up was exceptional! Car was washed thoroughly and the EGA Digital inspection report was informational. Kristin was not pushy (like you get from dealerships) and simply stated that we are keeping an eye on these cautionary things that don’t necessarily need to be serviced now. It’s like a red/yellow/green light report. I’ve never received one from a BMW dealership, and we’ve owned multiple BMW’s over the last two decades. Very very useful indeed.
If you set up an appointment much in advance, you may be able to secure a loaner. Yup, they have a few loaners.
Derrick, the owner, was kind enough to meet me upon my exit and hear my feedback.
Will be bringing in my wife’s X5 in next.

Side note, called 3 other shops in Escondido and they were the least expensive for my type of service. Definitely got my money’s worth.
Friendly staff with great knowledge!

TO
Teri O.
BMW Z4
02/05/2020
Wouldn’t take my BMW anywhere else!
Derek and staff ONLY recommend what your car needs, they do not sell unnecessary parts and services. The customer service is excellent, and each person treats me like family. I would never take my BMW anywhere else.

Ronnie S.
02/04/2020
Great pricing, very friendly and courteous staff and a job well done, all for an extremely reasonable price.
Escondido German Auto did a fantastic job and I will not take my car anywhere else going forward.

Cheers,

LI
Lora I.
Valley Center, CA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
01/30/2020
so nice
got me in with little notice! wanted to stay and hang in great waiting room with a beautiful bathroom and good coffee!! great, honest service...will only take my mercedes here!!

Donna D.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/25/2020
Wouldn’t go anywhere else
These guys are the best. I’ve been going there for years and they do not disappoint. They will go out of their way to help and do it pleasingly.

Rob S.
Poway, CA
Porsche Cayenne
01/21/2020
Excellent Service for Cayenne Turbo
Very pleased with the 60K service on my Cayenne Turbo and was particularly impressed with the photos that were taken of items that were in good shape and those that required service. They were able to replace the front air bag struts and perform the wheel alignment on site. Great alternative for those in the inland north county area.

HY
Homa Y.
Oceanside, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/20/2020
Unbelievable Professional Service & Customer Care!
I have a VW Jetta Hybrid and while driving, it would go to neutral - SO dangerous driving in the highway! I left my car for 3 days at the dealership and first they wanted to charge me $260 for diagnosis, then kept the car for 3 days and told me they can’t find anything! I took it to Derek and he and his awesome team not only diagnosed the problem in one day that the issue was the transmission, they also got the approval from the 3rd party extended warranty to replace it, AND gave me a loaner car! I picked it up today and it runs like a new car! Thank you ALL for such a great service and care 🤗👏🤗

WZ
William Z.
Carlsbad, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
EXTREMELY PLEASED
I wish I had found EGA a long time ago. This place really knows what it is doing, and I was impressed with their professionalism, and honesty, They were very thorough in their inspection, and made it clear what was necessary now, and what could wait. I will be taking my mercedes to them from now on. Only wish I had more German cars.

San Marcos, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/20/2020
excellent service and a good reputation
I would recommend Escondido German auto they have excellent knowledge good reviews good price and they get the Job done correctly

Mercedes-Benz S550
01/17/2020
A second opinion and a better price than MB dealership
Looking for a second opinion on two issues pertaining to my 2014 S-Class. Diagnosis was thorough. Customer service is sound. The price was fair and less than what MB of Escondido wanted to charge. The only reason I'm giving EGA a 4 is location and luxury amenities. Difficult to find parking and surrounding area is a bit rough. No fault of theirs—Is what it is.

Lenny S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Porsche Cayman
01/17/2020
Excellent service and communication
thanks folks! See you next time!