Poway, CA
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/19/2018
Excellentt Service
The technicians are very knowledgeable and excellent service.

Mark H.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/15/2018
Best Mercedes-Benz shop around
I have been bringing my Mercedes-Benz to EGA for a few years and have always been treated great.

EB
Ernie B.
Porsche Cayenne
11/12/2018
great service.
I needed to get an oil leak and tire problem resolved. They did a great job scheduling the job and keeping me informed. Service was great and they made the entire process seamless.

EC
Ed C.
Oceanside, CA
BMW 325i
11/08/2018
The People are all terrific starting from the top!
Great attitude and knowledge.

RF
Rowena F.
10/31/2018
Bmw 2011 328i
As always , Alex & the rest of the staff are friendly ; did what they were asked too & more ; car was clean washed & ready

KW
Kyle W.
FIAT 500
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said he would recommend this business for service.

RL
Roy L.
Porsche Boxster
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Roy said he ordered a part from this business, it was delivered on time, the staff called him, and it was done.

Marius P.
Porsche Boxster
10/30/2018
Great people, great manners, great service!

AF
Anthony F.
10/30/2018
Just disappointed man... my fiest visit was way better
After a great first experience at your shop my second time here was a bit of a disappointment. After I dropped my car off, I called And I told the girl that I was getting a warning on the dash about a headlamp malfunction and asked that it get looked into. Later, I pulled up your inspection report and it said nothing about the warning. I left work early in a rush to get to your shop on time and make sure you got paid, when Kyle goes to get my car ge tells me that the warning light is actually still on (he didn’t even know about the problem until I asked him about it.)

What I’m concerned about is how you guys miss a big yellow warning light on my dash? Good thing it is just a light and nothing critical but it makes me wonder how thorough you are...

Kyle was cool about it and said he would fix it and have it ready later. I picked my car up later that evening and the light was gone and I thought no big deal issue resolved...

I was literally going to call you today to insist on paying for the repair to the light after I got off work, and guess what... as soon as I got back into my car and before I could dial your number...the same pesky yellow indicator lit up on my dash again... and I thought are you kidding me???? now I have to take more time out of my hectic schedule to have a problem fixed that should have been done right the first time. It would be nice to know what you did to try and fix it... did you just reset it and not check the bulb??? Sorry, don’t mean to be nit picky but it’s a very obvious oversight that causes a big inconvenience for me. I don’t mind paying for good service but I expect it to be done right...

Chris S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Chris said they did a good job and were very professional.

SL
Steve L.
10/28/2018
General info
Without doubt the best European service anywhere in San Diego; from treating their customers well to always keeping the customer updated-great job!

VK
Vlad K.
Carlsbad, CA
Volkswagen CC
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Vlad said the business was professional and the place was very clean.

ST
Shay T.
Wrightwood, CA
BMW Alpina
10/21/2018
Love this place
I recommend this shop 100% these guys are very honest , no bull and I love that . The customer service is top 10 ..I have a BMW 750 Li and if anything goes wrong I’m bringing it here.. This place is 2 hrs from my house and well worth the drive.

RK
Richard K.
Porsche Macan
10/21/2018
First time at shop. Great experience
I was having trouble making an appointment at my Porsche dealership so I looked around for an independent. I chose the shop because of all the great reviews on yelp. From the moment I arrived I was greeted and signed in. I waited only 5-10 minutes for the shuttle to take me to work. It was a very clean Mercedes electric SUV. It was a quick 20 minutes to work. Later that day, they dropped my car off for me at work. I paid over the phone and signed the receipt when I got the keys. Very quick and painless and didn’t impact my busy work schedule. The shop did my 20K service on my Macan GTS. One thing they noted in their inspection was oil leaking from the valve cover gaskets and recommended I take it to the dealer for a warranty repair. When I took it to the dealer, they looked closer and found that it was a timing chain cover gasket leak, which is a very expensive(guessing ~$10k) repair that requires the engine and transmission to be removed from the vehicle. Had I not gone to EGA, the leak may not have been noted and the warranty repair may not have been done. I’m very satisfied with EGA. Derek is very professional and put my mind at ease right away with his knowledge and resume. Ex Porsche dealership technician.

AJ
Alex J.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Alex said the overall service was great. The employees were cordial and timely.

AP
Alex P.
Carlsbad, CA
10/15/2018
Knowledge and skills crews have
He diagnosed exact problem of my car and fixed one shot.
Derek is very knowledgeable and has enthusiasm on his work.

LC
Luis C.
Vista, CA
Audi S3
10/14/2018
Outstanding knowledge & customer service!!!
EGA thoroughly understood what was going on with my car right off the bat. They were able to fix it quickly and inexpensively. I was shocked at how easy it was for them to diagnose and fix my cars brakes. To top it off they washed my car and left a bottle of water in it for me. Excellent customer service. I’m now a loyal customer, after only one visit.

Bonsall, CA
Porsche Cayenne
Great Service, Great People
I have used EGA for years now. They always get the job done right, on time and on budget. I highly recommend them.

BR
Ben R.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
Great Experience/Great Service
Knowledge of my vehicle and the efficiency of the work was phenomenal. Alex, who handled my service kept me informed step by step during the service.

AA
Anthony A.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
10/09/2018
An over the top customer service auto repair experience
EGA is simply THE BEST. The enthusiasm of the whole team is contagious. I always feel good upon leaving one of our cars for repair and am made to feel great upon picking them up . Honesty, integrity and attention to detail are always provided at a very fair price. Thank you EGA for all you do.