Chris S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the work itself and the customer service were both great, but it took a long time for them to complete the service.

Joaquin A.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Joaquin said the business was knowledgeable and professional.

Carlsbad, CA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
06/17/2019
sprinter service
Great experience , great service.

TP
Terry P.
BMW 128i
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the service was really good, and the staff was very thoughtful.
Derek M. from Escondido German Auto responded on 06/18/2019

It was a pleasure working with you Terry. We appreciate your kind words.

06/12/2019
Another great service job on my X5
The staff at EGA are both friendly and technically competent. They specialize in diagnosing the problem correctly, and present you with a complete picture of what's needed to restore your car back to factory condition.
Derek M. from Escondido German Auto responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback and support. We look forward to earning that fifth star!!

JI
Jerry I.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/11/2019
Superb customer service
The process of getting my vehicle serviced was very simple. Unlike at the dealership, you have to wait for the person to call you at the reception area. They did not make additional charges or suggest that I need to replace some parts. The customer service is excellent.
Derek M. from Escondido German Auto responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the review Jerry. We try to take the good practices from dealer and leave the bad. We appreciate the feedback and your business.

Leticia M.
Mercedes-Benz C230
My Baby Mercy
It was my first time to let anyone or other company touch my car besides Mercedes Benz Service (dealer). Yeah, for 12 yrs. I’ve been bringing my car to them for Service A & B because I was afraid.
I have no regret for bringing my car to Escondido German Auto. They were courteous & professional. Charged reasonable price as well. Shuttle & loan car (free) were provided. I will bring my car to EGA again for any reason , not just for service a & b

Robert B.
Temecula, CA
06/03/2019
Great service with both front office techs and back office mechanics. Saved 50% over Audi for identical parts and service....

Juan R.
Porsche Boxster
Attention to customer's wishes
From the time that I called ahead and spoke with Alex, to final pickup, everyone was professional and courteous. They are very knowledgeable and were very thorough.
I will be taking my other 2 German cars there in the future.

BT
Bryan T.
Bonsall, CA
Porsche Cayenne
06/02/2019
EGA is the place to bring you auto. They are honest and get the job done right.
EGA is the place to bring you auto. They are honest and get the job done right.
Derek M. from Escondido German Auto responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We value your years of loyal business and the trusting relationship that has developed.

BMW M5
05/31/2019
Best shop, hands down.
We bring all of our cars here. Best customer services, knowledgable techs, and the team is always a pleasure to work with.

Doug S.
BMW 750iL
05/29/2019
Outstanding Service, Oustanding Work
This is by far the best German Auto Service Center in North County. I own two BMW's and I am always satisfied with the quality of service and work. There are no high pressure sales tactics, they are reasonable in price and honest in recommending needed services. Repairs are always completed to satisfaction. Derrick and his crew are easy to deal with and you cannot go wrong bringing your vehicle here.

Carlos C.
05/21/2019
My new go to place for BMW service
Great customer service, Derek and his team are very knowledgeable, detail oriented and reasonably priced. If I can't fix the problem myself, this is where I take my BMW.

Bob M.
Murrieta, CA
Dodge Sprinter
05/19/2019
Best service
Service is always great, on time, the whole experience is great.

Joan P.
Carlsbad, CA
Mercedes-Benz S320
05/15/2019
Friendly, professional, articulate, knowledgeable, trustworthy
My review title says it all: friendly, professional, articulate, knowledgeable, trustworthy, Thank you for your great service. You keep my 1998 Mercedes in good condition.

PM
Paula M.
Vista, CA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
05/13/2019
Competent, Responsive and Trustworthy
I am new to the area and read the Yelp reviews to determine where to take my Mercedes for repair. My brakes lights about worn pads came up on the dash computer. Escondido German advised me over the phone and I had an appointment in two days. The shop is clean and very up-to-date in their technology and communication. I am very satisfied with the results, my car is fixed, they washed it and it was clean upon pick up. I will be back as well as all the cars in our household.

Jo H.
Vista, CA
Mercedes-Benz
05/12/2019
All OK. Will return on next repair.
Quick, polite and competent service at a good price.

Desiree M.
Volkswagen Eos
05/12/2019
The best service ever
Escondido German Auto always has given me exceptional service. They bend over backwards to provide the best service in ways no other facility does. They have incredible integrity and a wonderful staff.
They text/email you with regular updates
on the progress of your vehicle, you do not have to call and wait forever to find out the status the work being done as I have experienced in other places.

MINI Cooper Coupe
05/08/2019
Great sevice
A friend recommended them for repairs on my Mini Cooper and I am extremely happy with them. They repair what needs repairing. I used to go to the Mini car dealer in Escondido and they said I needed my breaks done. I took my Mini to Escondido German Auto and after inspection they said my breaks where fine.

Derek C.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Derek said he received good quality service from the staff.