HN
Hai N.
01/13/2019
Great Value. Quality Service.
An auto mechanic shop I can trust with fair prices. My favorite part is they make it easy for me to drop off my car and pick it up after shop hours.

CE
Chuck E.
Fallbrook, CA
BMW 128i
01/10/2019
I was shown photos of my cars engine and the areas of concern, given recommendations and made the decision to have the service done. I appreciate the service, the people and the cost. As long as I own a German Auto, I’ll take it to Escondido German Auto.

CD
Cherie D.
01/06/2019
Great Customer Service
We have an older car that has had several issues. The service team is not pushy which I appreciate! We have tackled the issues one by one and each time we come in we are impressed by the staff. We totally recommend EGA and grateful to have found such a reputable establishment.

Janele S.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/30/2018
Amazing customer service
Alex who runs the front office is amazing. She makes you feel like you are the most important customer ever.

Dan M.
12/29/2018
electronic wheel alignment is the best
I went in for a wheel alignment on my 2003 bmw 530i. It was done on schedule. What I liked most is that they do it all electronically and afterwards provide a report that shows what the specifications are and what your before and after numbers are for all aspects of the alignment. This is so much better than the traditional alignment where you have no idea of what was done or indeed if anything was done or done correctly.

Belinda M.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Belinda said she has been a customer for a long time and they have always done good work. She stated the staff is really friendly and helpful.

BW
Bob W.
California
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Bob said his experience was great and he highly recommends this facility to anyone.

YS
Yvonne S.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Yvonne said the staff was knowledgeable, friendly, efficient and honest.

PY
Phil Y.
Mercedes-Benz S500
12/12/2018
Trustworthy Service
I own a 1999 Mercedes S500 that is still running strong. Derek and his crew were able to repair a steering lock issue that another shop was not willing to take on. They also were able to trouble-shoot and fix a tricky issue with my key fobs and starting error I was having. They are knowledgeable and focused on the customer experience. I'll certainly be back for more work at some point.

WW
Will W.
Valley Center, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML500
12/07/2018
Great Technicians.
Courteousness and on time service/repairs.way

Karse S.
Solana Beach, CA
Mercedes-Benz C230
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Karse said the staff was honest and he could have charged more for a simple repair. He was really impressed with the owner and Alex at the front desk. It was refreshing to work with them and recommends anyone to visit them that owns a German vehicle.

Joe T.
12/06/2018
Awesome service
I have been going here for since about 2013. The service is great. They are fast, efficient, and very friendly. As a small business they are very customer friendly. My parents car broke down and they sent a tow truck to get the car and a shuttle to take them home. Who does that these days? The lounge is comfy and they have free WiFi to pass the time.

Roland S.
Pauma Valley, CA
Porsche Macan
12/05/2018
Macan Flare
Great diagnostics skills. Very friendly and competent staff that always make the customer feel welcome.

BMW 525i
12/05/2018
Total auto care and service
Professional care and service of my 1993 BMW
Friendly greeting and making the effort to address customer by name. Explaining in detail repair service

TC
Thomas C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/30/2018
Was looking for alternative to going to dealer for needed service on my Jetta. EGA looked at list of repairs suggested by dealer and their cost saved me approx. $500. Wow! EGA did their own inspection and came back with only 1 repair (vacuum pump replacement) was really needed at this time. Amazing. Needless to say, EGA will be taking care of my Jetta from now on. Thank you Alex, Derek and the entire staff of EGA!

NF
Nancy F.
Fallbrook, CA
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/30/2018
Saved me $5,000 +
My dealer diagnosed my car check engine light and output of hot air to cost $5,500. Escondido European Auto found a vacuum hose needed replacement and that a fuse was dislodged! My cost was less than $180. Plus they took the time to drive the car and sit in it to rally understand the issue.

RP
Ryan P.
Volkswagen Passat
11/29/2018
Great as always!
Great customer service. I always believe I'm getting a fair deal when I come in. I know these guys live cars and work on hard on customer relationships. I called around and this was the deal on what I needed done. Thanks guys!

11/28/2018
Take care of customer!
Alex took care of my car. I didnt make an appointment, and she have me in and have my car done within 70 mins.. Thank you Alex! highly recommended.

Donna H.
11/28/2018
Another great visit
Derek and Alex always take excellent care of my car. I am very thankful to have a place i can trust.

JJ
Juanita J.
Temecula, CA
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Juanita said the business did a great job.