LP
Larry P.
07/12/2020
Five stars
Excellent service!
Highly recommended a 5 Stars Auto shop.

Donna D.
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/09/2020
Great
Always great service and great people. Wouldn’t go anywhere else

John S.
Valley Center, CA
Mercedes-Benz GLA
07/02/2020
excellant service
Great experience with first-class service

RF
Randy F.
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/02/2020
Simply The Best
The best, cleanest and most organised shop ever! Have used them on 5 different vehicles over 12 years. Randy

Rene M.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Renee said they were professional.

Johan H.
Oceanside, CA
06/28/2020
They have GREAT attention to detail and even better prices. Will definitely use them again.

San Marcos, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
06/26/2020
Excellent customer service
Kyle always brings his warm personality and honest opinion to my concerns.

Rich R.
San Diego, CA
Volkswagen Passat
06/25/2020
Honest
These guys are friggen fantastic. Straight shooters and honest. This was my first time doing business with them for my 2013 VW Passat TDI. Work was done when they said it would be and the final price was what they quoted. Another great thing is that they are a busy shop, which shoes that a number of people are going to them.

MT
Matt T.
Audi Q7
06/25/2020
Audi Q7
These guys are fantastic. My Audi needed a new AC motor and service. Communicate every step of process, sent me multiple photos of my car during inspection. Going to be taking both of my cars here from now on for regular service and repairs.

James W.
06/24/2020
Quick work
Took care of my car and it’s running like a champ.

Mike G.
Volkswagen EuroVan
06/21/2020
Good work at EGA
As usual, I was very happy to have work well done at EGA. They really know their business and go out of their way to do the job properly.

Dan R.
Poway, CA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/18/2020
Good communication and follow up.
I think they are very clear about what it is your car needs and what can wait. I'm a first time Mercedes owner and was a little worried about the cost of repair. They assured me that they would be fair and honest about their assessment and they delivered. I would recommend them and look forward to working with them again. However, I wasn't very keen on the 3% additional fee when using my credit card. Most people I know use a credit card with large purchases and this for me is a large purchase. Not sure what you can do, but I'm sure there are other providers that would be glad to wave this to have your business. Just a thought...

Jason B.
San Diego, CA
BMW 135i
06/09/2020
Quality professionals
I’m not a man of many words, so take heed. If you need your German car serviced- take it here. The folks here are good, effective, and as quick as they can be- without skimping on anything. Plus, even the car wash was great. 10/10.

San Marcos, CA
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/08/2020
No Disappointment
Had my control arm bushing replaced and alignment done. Fair price for excellent work! These folks take care of their customers! I'm a returning customer.

LR
Lori R.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
06/06/2020
Kyle was great!
Kyle ordered a special part for a repair and worked around my schedule for the installation. My car was ready on time—it was a seamless experience! These guys are so much better than the Escondido Mercedes dealership—much better service and pricing.