GF
Gaylord F.
Porsche Cayenne
10/24/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable service techs who pay attention to the details. Owner and staff are very friendly and explain everything for you.

Mercedes-Benz E320
10/22/2020
Excellent as always
EGA always provides outstanding service. This was no exception. They diagnosed the issue, ordered the parts, and completed the work in a timely manner. Their professionalism was on display at every level.

DN
Daniel N.
Mercedes-Benz ML250
10/21/2020
Fast and Amazing Service
I'm just amazed of this shop. Amazing service super friendly. Modern ways of communication and I must say I love the report system, I would say very german but I honestly think EGA is more advanced. Growing up in Germany I never had such amazing service and report form. Hut ab und Danke.

TF
Tania F.
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Tania said they're always really good, their service, customer service, they're always on top of things, and she never has any issues after bringing her vehicle here.

Scot S.
San Diego, CA
10/19/2020
Derek and his team do a great job of service. Efficient, clean, on time. Great service all around.

DN

Gary M.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/15/2020
Outstanding service and work on my SL320
Staff performed thorough inspection and corrected all the problems I authorized. Great job.

LR
Lee R.
Vista, CA
Mercedes-Benz Metris Cargo Van
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Lee said he would recommend the business for service.

TO
Tanner O.
Norco, CA
Volkswagen Golf
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Tanner said service at the business was fast and economical.

Maria C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/14/2020
Excellent service as always.
I bought my Mercedes E360 in for a scheduled service/oil change. I haven’t had any problems with my car so I don’t bring it in too often. I am made to feel like a valued customer. I get a loaner car, my own car is washed when I pick it up. I get a text when it’s done or an update. Kyle and Derek are very nice and explain everything that is done. I trust them and almost wish I did bring it in more often just to get the great friendly service.

Volkswagen Passat
10/07/2020
Attention to details
Service advisory very informative and provided all information needed in order to plan for required service in the future.

MN
Mark N.
Porsche Boxster
10/07/2020
Professional and friendly
I have been taking my car to EGA for regular maintenance for almost 8 years. Always professional, on-time and friendly.

Desiree M.
Volkswagen Eos
10/03/2020
Great job
They are thorough & always do a very professional job. I highly recommend them.

PC
Patsy C.
Porsche Cayenne
10/02/2020
Car repair
The employees are just wonderful. They accommodate to your personal needs. They are honest,
work is very good.