Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Carl H.
GMC Yukon XL
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Carl said that he's been very happy with the place, he has already recommended it, Andy takes good care of him, and Joel helps out once in a while.

JEFF C.
Toyota Avalon
05/16/2019
Great job!
Fixed my car right and on time.

MIKE B.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/15/2019
quick Oil change
Great service and In and out in 30 minutes. Never any problems or hassles. A good price with no errors.

Jon S.
Ford Edge
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Jon said the business's staff got done exactly what he asked for in a timely manner.

LK
Lois K.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Lois said they were very nice and personable. Everything was really quick.

JEFF C.
05/12/2019
Work done right!
Work was done correctly and at a fair price. Called with the initial findings and got approval before they did the work.

BF
BRENT F.
Zionsville, IN
05/10/2019
AC Service
These guys do great work for a fair price. My 18 year old Lexus blows ice cold air now. Thanks Tom!

JAMES S.
GMC Acadia
05/08/2019
2009 GMC Acadia
Great job! You've earned our respect and trust. See you when I need your services in the future.

BARBARA H.
05/08/2019
Great and fast Service
They got my car on Sunday and I had it back at the end of the day Monday. The guys are all friendly and helpful! Great and fast service.

MELISSA W.
Kia Sedona
05/05/2019
Speedy and friendly
We had an oil change done here. They were very friendly and quick with the job. Also wanted an estimate on some body work. They were unable to do the work but recommended someone to call. Very helpful.

DAVID J. / NORMA S.
Chrysler Pacifica
05/04/2019
great service
They consistently do what I ask the first time.

LANA B.
05/03/2019
Consistently welcoming, accommodating and efficient!
Eslers always tries their best to get me in as soon as possible. They are consistently friendly, efficient and do a great job.

BC
BRUCE / SHARON C.
05/03/2019
I had a muffler strap that was loose under the car and the muffler was rattling so I stopped by to when I could bring it in. Esler's looked at it and took it into the shop and it was done in 10-15 minutes and I was on my way! Thank you

MJ
MARK / GLENNIE J.
05/02/2019
old van with problems with parking brake
We have dealt with Esler's for many years....a variety of older cars and a long, long list of troubles with them. The people at Esler's have ALWAYS been honest and considerate with us. We recommend you to our friends and family all the time. This particular repair was related to a burning smell - associated with a bad parking brake. Service was timely and since no repair was necessary, there was no charge this time. Truly amazing. Thank you for your kind business practice and terrific service. (I do remember a time when my husband's truck was in for repair, and while it was in the shop, my car had to be towed in for fixing. Joel met me at the garage area and said, "Oh, hi - the truck won't be ready until tomorrow." When I explained that I was there to drop of our second vehicle (car), we had a good laugh, and he offered the courtesy vehicle to help in the meantime. Ha!

AD
ANGEL D.
Lebanon, IN
05/01/2019
Customer service
Customer service is excellent and their work is top notch.

JAMES S.
Chrysler Sebring
04/28/2019
2002 Sebring Convertible
Handy Andy did a great job. I'll definitely be back
for some work on my other car.Monday at 8:am to be exact.
Jim Semester

Dan P.
04/26/2019
Surprisingly rewarding experience
I took my car in for an oil change and asked if they would look at the fluid leak coming from the bottom of the engine. It turned out to be a failing water pump which needed to be replaced. I was impressed the minute I arrived with a warm and friendly atmosphere and was treated extremely well by everyone I came in contact with there. I was provided with a ride home while my car was being worked on and picked up when my car repair was completed, which by the way, was done a day earlier than promised. They exceeded my expectations and made the entire experience delightful. The owners and staff are amazing and I will certainly recommend them to anyone who needs their services. Great Job! Thank you!

ASHLEY / RYAN M.
04/25/2019
Quick, Honest and Excellent Customer Service
An engine line came on around 8 am Monday morning after taking a kiddo to daycare. I called Esler and they had me come right over. They said they would look at the car in the next 48 hours, call with any issues and they offered to talk to Honda if the issue was covered under the certified warranty. They made everything simple, hassle free and efficient for us. I recommend them all the time, my family has used Esler's for more than 25 years.

Mercury Montego
04/21/2019
Always great service!
It’s always like talking to a family member when I go there! Great service! Great people!

TC
TOM / SUZY C.
04/21/2019
Super service
My family has been going to this shop for years.