Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PC
Pat C.
GMC Pickup
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Pat said it still works fine.

MF
MARIE F.
Chrysler 200
10/25/2018
Winter Check
According to electronic gauge, tires are not fully inflated.

GR
Gary R.
Kia Rio
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Gary said he has always had a good experience and service. They're reasonably priced. He's thankful for the service.

Bill H.
Buick Century
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the service was great. The service price was comparable.

Brady S.
Zionsville, IN
Volkswagen Routan
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Brady said when she got in her vehicle the first time, the check engine light was on and also a notification regarding her tire pressure and also she needed her oil changed.

SL
SUSAN L.
10/22/2018
They handle my van with utmost care and keep me informed of what needs to be done.
My van runs like a new vehicle after taking it into Esler's. Joel and Andy addressed my concerns and were able to correct the issues with a minimum of expense.

ED
EILEEN / MIKE D.
Lexus LS 460
10/20/2018
On time service
Always satisfied with th service and value!

FC
Fred C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Fred said the staff members were good and they diagnosed the problem quickly.

YI
YVONNE I.
Toyota Avalon
10/19/2018
Oil Change
Appreciate the service, friendly and within a teasonable time frame.
One thing that could have been better was that I asked that my tires be checked for air pressure because that alert was lit up on the panel. I was assured it would be checked.
Unfortunately it wasnt. Would have been nice if that little extra effort had been made.

BP
BEVERLY P.
10/18/2018
Automobile repairs
This is the best place to have your vehicle serviced and repaired. Highly recommend!

JOE G.
10/18/2018
Routine Oil Change
Good info on future needs, no over sell

MK
MARCIE K.
Indianapolis, IN
Chrysler 200
10/16/2018
Trustworthy, recommended and easy drop off car repair!
What's better than...Trustworthy, recommended and easy drop off car repair? Getting to talk to Joel himself! I spoke with Joel prior to leaving on vacation and he recommended I leave my car with them, he would call with the repair needed and expense, and the car would be ready when I returned. That is exactly the way it happened and saved me from renting a car while it was being repaired. I'm a real estate broker and I need my car every minute of the day! I was very pleased with the ease of this repair and got to speak to Joel when I picked up the car. This is great customer service! :)

ROB / TONI M.
Kia Optima
10/14/2018
The Staff is great and service excellent!
Excellent service and friendly staff.

BA
BOB / JUDY A.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/13/2018
Best service in Hamilton County!!!
Joel and his fine staff have taken care of my vehicles for many years and have NEVER disappointed me. They are thorough, kind, and never do repairs that aren't needed. I always recommend Esler's to anyone needing quality service. I trust Esler's.

RUSS / RHONDA H.
Kia Soul
10/11/2018
Always geeat service and a fair price!
Esler's has taken care of our vehicles for years. They. provide friendly and prompt servixe, never try to sell us on extras that we don't need.

TE
TAMI E.
Jeep Liberty
10/10/2018
We really like the service we receive at Esler's.
Friendly service and fair prices.

BG
Brian G.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Brian said he had to wait some time on his service.

WH
WHITTNEY H.
Kia Spectra
10/05/2018
Quick Service!
Dropped my car off after they closed to get looked at and I was back to driving my car the next day!

ED
EILEEN / MIKE D.
10/02/2018
Great Service at Eslers
Scheduled oil change at 8 am and was out before 9 am!

Shawn M.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said he has zero complaints with this business, they are speedy with work, and they have great communication.