GF
GEORGE / SHERI F.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/03/2021
Loyal Since 1994
Been a customer since 1994 and never had anything but quality, professional service at a fair price. Pleasant, honest people to deal with. Highly recommend.

ROB C.
Noblesville, IN
05/26/2021
Awesome value for the work
Esler replaced an O2 sensor for me at half price of what car dealership wanted. Plus I was able to get my car back in 1 day versus waiting a week for dealership to fit it into their schedule.

TG
THOMAS G.
Indianapolis, IN
Dodge Charger
05/23/2021
Always great
Always great and reliable service. I drive further and past multiple other shops just to get to Esler's now.

M.REA S.
05/20/2021
Absolutely what I expected..........as usual. Thanks, Joel!!
Have been an extremely satisfied customer for many years.

BONNIE M.
Volkswagen CC
05/20/2021
I loved working with Esler’s Auto Repair!
Esler’s took my car to diagnose and assess my Volkswagen quote, but didn’t charge me for that assessment. I was given a fair quote for the valve work, Andy was exceptionally pleasant to work with, and I was offered a courtesy vehicle to use until the next day. I’m so happy to have found Esler’s Auto Repair!

KD
KIM D.
05/18/2021
Will be back!
Probably the best auto place we have been to! Great service and fair price. Thank you!

ZD
ZACHARY D.
05/13/2021
Reliable honest service.
I’ve had no issues with Eslers. They tell you what needs done now, what can wait, no hard selling to make a buck. Quick turn around. Eslers services keep me on the road.

AP
Ann P.
GMC Terrain
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Ann said the staff is honest, they make her feel good about what needs to be done to the vehicle. They give their honest opinions.

DOUG / DEB L.
05/08/2021
Engine Noise
I’d had a noise on and off for a couple years. It was pronounced when cold. Esler’s could not identify the noise after I dropped it off, but shared a possible solution. I pursued that suggestion. It’s too soon after the repair to know if the power steering flush and seal replacement worked. No noise so far.

WB
WILLIAM B.
05/06/2021
Everything is fine
Usual great service. I only wish you guys would have reset my low tire warning light.

Steve S.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Samantha. She said the staff are nice at this business.

GMC Yukon
05/05/2021
Good place
I have brought my car to Esler’s the second time. Each time they did what they say they will do.
This time I need my car back the same day and I did.

David S.
05/05/2021 Category: Service
David said every time he goes to this business on any issue they solve it and he appreciates their service.

GR
Gary R.
Honda Element
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Gary said it appears they did everything he asked them to do, and everything is operational when he drives the vehicle.

Lawrence B.
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Lawrence said he knows Joe, and he would recommend this business.