Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CYNDY K.
Carmel, IN
06/15/2019
Tire not fixed.
I brought my car in on Friday to have the tire fixed. I just went out to run an errand and my tire is going flat again. So I'll have to bring it back in and I have a trip that I have to drive on Tuesday.
This is my first less than good experience with Eisler's and I would still recommend them to others.

EH
ERIN H.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/14/2019
Excellent!
Everyone at Esler's was very friendly and the service was excellent. They were rated highly on Nextdoor and I agree. Will definitely use them again in the future.

STEVE H.
Thorntown, IN
GMC Sierra 3500HD
06/13/2019
Steve
Running late because I was working overtime at the firehouse was there for an oil change they took my truck in as soon as I got there and was I was very apologetic they were very kind got the truck done and I was on my way great people to work with they always do great work with efficiency

ROB / TONI M.
Kia Optima
06/11/2019
Staff and their willingness to make it right.
Service and their way of treating the customers just like family. All tecs are very knowledgeable in the latest technology of the changing world of cars.

LANA B.
06/08/2019
They insure my safety
I am a single senior citizen with an older car. I want to hang onto my ‘paid for’ car as long as I can. I rely totally on the Eslers staff and their maintenance suggestions to guide me in maintaining my car so it will continue to be safe.
I have complete confidence in them that they have my best interest at heart.
Such a comfort to me to know there is still a place out there like that!

LG
Luis G.
Nissan Sentra
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Luis said it was a good service, they were on time and they charged him the correct amount of money.

DAN / DALE W.
05/31/2019
Worked with my schedule and got me in and out fast. Excellent customer service.

Volvo XC70
05/30/2019
Reliable
Your services have been reliable. I have used your services since you opened.

CRAIG B.
05/29/2019
Great service--great work--great prices
We have used Esler's since a friend of our recommended them a while ago. They are too far to do our oil changes but we use them for any work that needs done to our cars. They always review the car for free and let us know their thoughts. They saved us over $1000.00 worth of work that dealers recommended on 2 occasions. A dealer wanted to replace our a/c unit at $1400.00 and Esler's said it was just a computer chip causing the issue and the cost was just over $200.00.

They always repair our issues the first time and we never feel like we were overcharged.

AK
Art K.
Fishers, IN
05/23/2019
Thank You!
I took my car in to have the window regulator replaced, this is what the dealer told me. So I called Esler's to get a quote, then brought the car in. I received a call later that day with an apology that they forgot that clips were used in the window. They said all I needed were the clips a $20 part vs. $400+. Honesty, WOW I was sold after that and will bring our cars here from now on. Everyone we talked to was courteous and polite, what a concept! If everyone ran there business the way Esler's does this would be a better world. Thank you for the GREAT SERVICE!

Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/23/2019
Thoughtful, quick and personal👍🏻
Esler’s is one of the best businesses in Westfield. The staff is friendly and understanding of their customer’s needs. I am so extremely pleased that we found Esler’s to work on our cars 👍🏻

MJ
MARK / GLENNIE J.
Honda Fit
05/22/2019
Great service! Quick turn around!
Thanks for helping with dash trouble lights and oil change. Thank you for your patience in getting the dash display back to show the odometer.

Carl H.
GMC Yukon XL
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Carl said that he's been very happy with the place, he has already recommended it, Andy takes good care of him, and Joel helps out once in a while.

ND
Norma D.
Jeep Liberty
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Norma said they dropped off their vehicle in the morning for an oil change. They called twice, but it was not yet finished. She said it was finally finished at the end of the day.

JEFF C.
Toyota Avalon
05/16/2019
Great job!
Fixed my car right and on time.

MIKE B.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/15/2019
quick Oil change
Great service and In and out in 30 minutes. Never any problems or hassles. A good price with no errors.

Jon S.
Ford Edge
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Jon said the business's staff got done exactly what he asked for in a timely manner.

LK
Lois K.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Lois said they were very nice and personable. Everything was really quick.

JEFF C.
05/12/2019
Work done right!
Work was done correctly and at a fair price. Called with the initial findings and got approval before they did the work.

BF
BRENT F.
Zionsville, IN
05/10/2019
AC Service
These guys do great work for a fair price. My 18 year old Lexus blows ice cold air now. Thanks Tom!