Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BC
BRUCE / SHARON C.
01/02/2019
great repair
we needed to replace the mirror on the passenger side due to hitting the garage door post...Esler's (and especially Andy) was very helpful in finding a used mirror and then Esler's installed it so we saved about $400!!! It was done quickly and correctly.

Carl H.
GMC Yukon XL
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Carl said they were able to get him right in and the work was quick. Joel helps Andy out once in a while.

LC
LUKE C.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/28/2018
Outstanding service at affordable price
I've used Eslers for several years and always get outstanding service and fair pricing on my vehicles.

JOE/ LIZ G.
Saturn VUE
12/28/2018
Another great service!!!
I have a 2003 Saturn Vue with 199,741 miles...I love my car. Esler's did a 200,000 mile service and oil change plus discovered it had a bad right rear wheel bearing and repaired that as well. I feel so confident in how they take care of my car, which in turn is really taking very good care of me!

12/25/2018
Love the value and service of repairs.
The only thing I can suggest to become better is to not have my car coming home and smelling like an ashtray. I love bringing my car to get fixed at Esler's but dislike the fumigation process that needs to be performed after car has been serviced.

TL
Tom L.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Tom said this business does good work and he trusts them.

12/19/2018
Treated Like Family
Treated like family. I think that about says it all. 😊

12/17/2018
They were able to fit in an oil change for me at the last minute and finished before I needed my vehicle back.

KW
Kathy W.
Cicero, IN
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said they had good service

DAVID J. / NORMA S.
Carmel, IN
Chrysler Pacifica
12/09/2018
very helpful with valid options
valid options with plenty of time to plan on the expense to minimize the pain.

MIKE B.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/07/2018
Another oil change with excellent service.

Mike S.
Fishers, IN
Honda
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he has never had a problem with them.

STEPHEN S.
11/30/2018
Quick and good value
They checked everything, were fair in what they fixed, and even replaced a lightbulb on my rear license plate that I didn’t know was out for free.

Julia B.
Carmel, IN
11/21/2018
Friendly, Honest and Very Competent
We have a 2005 Subaru Forester as our backup vehicle. It has under a 100,000 miles and has been well take care of mechanically (one owner, two senior citizens). Despite its age, Esler's has treated it and us with the utmost respect and attention. We feel that they are honest and professional.

Debbie W.
Atlanta, IN
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Debbie said Joe at the business provided great service. She also said they had a kind staff.

KELLI B.
11/18/2018
2 cars in 2 weeks
We just moved here from Louisville a few months ago. Our sons car needed some work, so we found Eslers and took it in. Not only are they fast, they communicated everything with us before doing any work. Andy is so nice and extremely helpful. One week after we fixed our sons car, I needed new tires on my car. Instead of going to a tire store, we took it to Eslers. Once again , Andy did a great job. We will be customers for life, no doubt! Excellent service and fair pricing.

AH
ANTHONY / RUTH ANN H.
Saab 9-7X
11/14/2018
Love Esslers!
Joel and his staff are great! They always provide the BEST SERVICE ever! They have the best prices and always keep me informed on what is happening with my car. I would be lost without Joel and the boys to help us with our cars. Do yourself a favor and take your car to Esler's for your repair and maintenance needs.

11/14/2018
Good Service - guaranteed!
It was recommended to come to Esler’s and I wouldn’t change a thing. Everyone is very friendly and their work is guaranteed. Never going anywhere else!

MO
MEL O.
Ford Flex
11/13/2018
My appointment was for nine o’clock, moved our car in right away. Was in and out in about an hour. 👍

HP
Heather P.
Dodge Charger
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Heather said the employees were honest. They provided straight forward service. They provided really good service.