JEFF C.
06/06/2020
Another great job!
Good service and fair price!

CT
CHRIS T.
Elwood, IN
Ford Police Interceptor
06/05/2020
Very Professional and Courteous
I have use Esler's for many years to service all my vehicles. I would recommend them to anyone.

Nila O.
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Nila said she has gone to this business for a long time. They have competent workers. They always do a good job. She has never had an problems with any of the work they have done to any of her vehicles. She trusts Joel.

GU
GREG/KATE U.
05/22/2020
Always great service
Esler's knows service and always provides top notch repairs and maintenance for my fleet of family vehicles. Whether old or new, diagnosis is spot on and quotes are accurate. Many thanks for keeping us running right.
Greg Utz

DAVID J. / NORMA S.
Chrysler Pacifica
05/21/2020
good job!
It's nice to be able to find some honest people in Indiana and so far Eslers has filled this void!

JO

Evan K.
Noblesville, IN
Mazda CX-5
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Evan said this business is always very quick, they have a kind staff and their work is trustworthy.

JO
JEFF / LISA O.
Sheridan, IN
Kia Soul
05/15/2020
I have no complaints! Always happy with service!
I can always rely and trust Esler’s!

KT
KARYN T.
05/15/2020
*EXCELLENT* experience!!
From making the first call speaking with Anna, to taking with Andy on the issues at hand and the plan to repair.

The reason for the visit was to figure out what needed to be done to fix the EVap code resulting in the “check engine“ light to illuminate. Since the vehicle was going to be there I asked if they could please look over my brakes (currently have 120,000 miles on my Jeep and never have had them replaced) as well as any “tune-up” things. Andy assured me all was good and no additional repairs would be needed at this time.

So pleased with their honesty, fast and thorough explanation on what needed to be done, SUPER FAIR estimate and quick turn around.

I will refer everyone I know to visit!!

Thanks again for your great customer service and work!

Karyn

LE
LOUIS E.
05/12/2020
Personal Service
Great service, great value, capable staff

EC
ELLEN C.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/09/2020
Great Service/ Quick Turn around
I used Esler's Auto Repair for the first time this week.
When I called the business the receptionist was very helpful.
She was kind and accommodating to me schedule.
I called on Wednesday and was able to bring my car in Friday for tuneup and small repair.
They were able to fix my car before the end of the day and the price was only around $100.
It is obvious that the employees at Esler's are well trained and have a loyalty to their employer.
This made me feel confident that my car was handled professionally and with care.
After receiving my car, I am now able to logon to their web portal to see my records and when my next tune up is due.
Overall, I am satisfied with my experience and blow away with the organization of this company.

JERRY / LORI B.
Ram Pickup
05/07/2020
Always dependable and honest
I've been taking my vehicles to Esler's for 14 years and not once have I been disappointed with their service, cost and integrity.

Dennis M.
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said he is always happy with the quality of work. He said Tommy and Joel never do any up-selling. He does recommend the business.

CARL W.
05/06/2020
Excellent service during pandemic
They picked up my car, did quality work and returned car to my hone. Thanks to all!!!

MARTESSA C.
Ford Flex
05/05/2020
Honest, reliable, convienient quality work
I have been a customer of Eslers Auto Repair for many years. I appreciate that they are honest about the repairs that my vehicles have needed and have always prioritized the repairs for me so that I know what needs taken care of first.

I would and have recommended Eslers to friends who need a car repair shop who has integrity and are always friendly and helpful.