Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DAVID J. / NORMA S.
Chrysler Pacifica
05/04/2019
great service
They consistently do what I ask the first time.

LANA B.
05/03/2019
Consistently welcoming, accommodating and efficient!
Eslers always tries their best to get me in as soon as possible. They are consistently friendly, efficient and do a great job.

BC
BRUCE / SHARON C.
05/03/2019
I had a muffler strap that was loose under the car and the muffler was rattling so I stopped by to when I could bring it in. Esler's looked at it and took it into the shop and it was done in 10-15 minutes and I was on my way! Thank you

MJ
MARK / GLENNIE J.
05/02/2019
old van with problems with parking brake
We have dealt with Esler's for many years....a variety of older cars and a long, long list of troubles with them. The people at Esler's have ALWAYS been honest and considerate with us. We recommend you to our friends and family all the time. This particular repair was related to a burning smell - associated with a bad parking brake. Service was timely and since no repair was necessary, there was no charge this time. Truly amazing. Thank you for your kind business practice and terrific service. (I do remember a time when my husband's truck was in for repair, and while it was in the shop, my car had to be towed in for fixing. Joel met me at the garage area and said, "Oh, hi - the truck won't be ready until tomorrow." When I explained that I was there to drop of our second vehicle (car), we had a good laugh, and he offered the courtesy vehicle to help in the meantime. Ha!

AD
ANGEL D.
Lebanon, IN
05/01/2019
Customer service
Customer service is excellent and their work is top notch.

JAMES S.
Chrysler Sebring
04/28/2019
2002 Sebring Convertible
Handy Andy did a great job. I'll definitely be back
for some work on my other car.Monday at 8:am to be exact.
Jim Semester

Dan P.
04/26/2019
Surprisingly rewarding experience
I took my car in for an oil change and asked if they would look at the fluid leak coming from the bottom of the engine. It turned out to be a failing water pump which needed to be replaced. I was impressed the minute I arrived with a warm and friendly atmosphere and was treated extremely well by everyone I came in contact with there. I was provided with a ride home while my car was being worked on and picked up when my car repair was completed, which by the way, was done a day earlier than promised. They exceeded my expectations and made the entire experience delightful. The owners and staff are amazing and I will certainly recommend them to anyone who needs their services. Great Job! Thank you!

ASHLEY / RYAN M.
04/25/2019
Quick, Honest and Excellent Customer Service
An engine line came on around 8 am Monday morning after taking a kiddo to daycare. I called Esler and they had me come right over. They said they would look at the car in the next 48 hours, call with any issues and they offered to talk to Honda if the issue was covered under the certified warranty. They made everything simple, hassle free and efficient for us. I recommend them all the time, my family has used Esler's for more than 25 years.

Mercury Montego
04/21/2019
Always great service!
It’s always like talking to a family member when I go there! Great service! Great people!

TC
TOM / SUZY C.
04/21/2019
Super service
My family has been going to this shop for years.

MANDY W.
04/20/2019
Outstanding and Honest Service!
Joel Esler and his crew are the best in and around Indianapolis! You just don't find shops as honest and customer service oriented like his anymore. From the FREE loaner vehicle they can provide you if needed while they service your car to the straight forward work on your car, this team is the Best! They are fair and will do what it takes to get the vehicle right. Joel and his team always provide awesome customer service and they truly deserve a 5-Star review!

JE
good Job

KN
Keith N.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Keith said he is happy with the service provided by this business and is as pleased as can be. He also said he would like to thank them.

CT
CHRIS T.
Elwood, IN
Ford Police Interceptor
04/13/2019
Professional and respectful
Every time I call they are able to get my vehicles in for service. All the employees are professional to their customers

FR
Frank R.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Frank said they take their fleet vehicles over there. They fixed everything and it's right, now. He added that another business worked on the vehicle and did not seem to know what they were doing. This business fixed it on the first time out.

AV
ADAM V.
Volkswagen Routan
04/11/2019
Awesome service, at great prices!
We have had our vehicles into Esler's multiple times for various fixes over the years (water pump, timing chain, cruise control, door windows and locks not working). Everytime they have exceeded our expectations with their service and attention to detail. I always recommended them when people are in need of automotive repair! Keep up the great work and service!

DF
Doug F.
Honda Accord
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Doug said the place's employees were good, the guys always do a great job, and he always recommends them.

Porsche Boxster
04/08/2019
Another great visit to Esler's
I again brought my Porsche Boxster to Esler's. This time it was only for an oil change but as always they did a great job and did it in a timely manner. Will continue to use Esler's whenever needed

EN
ELAINE N.
Buick Rainier
04/04/2019
Esler's is honest!
I always have a good experience when I go to Esler's.

DAVID / MARGARET B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/31/2019
Excellent as usual
As usual the problem was quickly and correctly determined and fixed.
Can’t ask for better ser ice