JO
JEFF / LISA O.
Sheridan, IN
Kia Soul
05/15/2020
I have no complaints! Always happy with service!
I can always rely and trust Esler’s!

KT
KARYN T.
05/15/2020
*EXCELLENT* experience!!
From making the first call speaking with Anna, to taking with Andy on the issues at hand and the plan to repair.

The reason for the visit was to figure out what needed to be done to fix the EVap code resulting in the “check engine“ light to illuminate. Since the vehicle was going to be there I asked if they could please look over my brakes (currently have 120,000 miles on my Jeep and never have had them replaced) as well as any “tune-up” things. Andy assured me all was good and no additional repairs would be needed at this time.

So pleased with their honesty, fast and thorough explanation on what needed to be done, SUPER FAIR estimate and quick turn around.

I will refer everyone I know to visit!!

Thanks again for your great customer service and work!

Karyn

LE
LOUIS E.
05/12/2020
Personal Service
Great service, great value, capable staff

EC
ELLEN C.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/09/2020
Great Service/ Quick Turn around
I used Esler's Auto Repair for the first time this week.
When I called the business the receptionist was very helpful.
She was kind and accommodating to me schedule.
I called on Wednesday and was able to bring my car in Friday for tuneup and small repair.
They were able to fix my car before the end of the day and the price was only around $100.
It is obvious that the employees at Esler's are well trained and have a loyalty to their employer.
This made me feel confident that my car was handled professionally and with care.
After receiving my car, I am now able to logon to their web portal to see my records and when my next tune up is due.
Overall, I am satisfied with my experience and blow away with the organization of this company.

JERRY / LORI B.
Ram Pickup
05/07/2020
Always dependable and honest
I've been taking my vehicles to Esler's for 14 years and not once have I been disappointed with their service, cost and integrity.

Dennis M.
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said he is always happy with the quality of work. He said Tommy and Joel never do any up-selling. He does recommend the business.

CARL W.
05/06/2020
Excellent service during pandemic
They picked up my car, did quality work and returned car to my hone. Thanks to all!!!

MARTESSA C.
Ford Flex
05/05/2020
Honest, reliable, convienient quality work
I have been a customer of Eslers Auto Repair for many years. I appreciate that they are honest about the repairs that my vehicles have needed and have always prioritized the repairs for me so that I know what needs taken care of first.

I would and have recommended Eslers to friends who need a car repair shop who has integrity and are always friendly and helpful.

SD
Sherry D.
Jeep Compass
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Sherry said she would recommend this business.

NS
NANCY S.
05/01/2020
Eslers always delivers great service. Doesn’t matter how big or small the job, they do the work and they do it well. I never have to worry that the car won’t be fixed correctly and that I will have continuing problems. Eslers does the work you pay them for.

KC
KATHY C.
Fishers, IN
Jeep Liberty
04/30/2020
Dependable
So very thankful, I needed my brakes and muffler replaced -They were able to do both within less then 24 hours. GREAT JOB! Very professional, I would highly recommend!

BR
BALDWIN R.
GMC Sonoma
04/28/2020
Great team of people
This a the third time I’ve been there and they are the best.

JAN (KYLE-SON) M.
Porsche Boxster
Another great visit
As usual, Joel and his team took great care of my car. I recommend them highly, great service and great value.

EN
ELAINE N.
Buick Rainier
04/25/2020
Esler's always give prompt service.
Esler's is always willing to help in an emergency. They diagnose the problem, state how much it will cost, and take me home or, when possible, give me a loaner car so that I do not have to miss work. They are the greatest.

Kia Sorento
Routine maintenance
All work done promptly and correctly.