Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Charles C.
Las Vegas, NV
BMW 328i
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Charles said this business is top notch. He is very happy with the service and the way he was treated. They treated him with respect, and did the work correctly.

SG
STEVEN G.
09/24/2018
Confidence In Taking Care of My Needs
Esler's Auto Repair builds my confidence in car repair services each time I take my car in for service. I never feel like they are looking to find something wrong so they can make more money which is how I have felt at some new car dealerships. They are professional, timely and friendly. They are also helpful, like teaching me how to turn off the engine maintenance light after a service, if they forget to. Now, I know even more about my car. Thank YOU.

DZ
DAVE / DIANE Z.
Kia Cadenza
09/24/2018
Good job
This time, it was just general maintenance. But, as always, you are professional and do a great job.

EN
ELAINE N.
Buick Rainier
09/23/2018
Always willing to help me out in an emergency situation.
Since I only have one vehicle and also have to have a way to my workplace, they make every effort to provide me with a loaner vehicle. That has been such a help to me in emergency situations.

Elaine N.

SF
Seth F.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Seth said the business provided good service. His vehicle was ready a week sooner than he expected.

MIKE S.
Indianapolis, IN
09/14/2018
Wonderful service by friendly people
We trust Esler's to do the job right, to do only what needs to be done and at a fair price.

TO
Todd O.
Nissan Versa
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Todd said this business is a lot cheaper than everyone else. They got his vehicle in fast, and fixed it fast.

MV
MICHELLE V.
09/12/2018
Great service and explains everything that needs done. Doesn't do things that don't need to be fixed. Very honest and reasonable!

EM

DAVID / CLAIRE S.
Acura MDX
09/11/2018
Appreciate your honesty
Came in for an oil change and tire rotation. The mechanic informed me that the remaining tread was low, so he recommended not to rotate the tires, but to get an alignment after new tires as the old ones showed evidence of minor misalignment. This level of service is what keeps me coming back with all our family cars.

KW
KERRY / LORRIE W.
09/11/2018
Honest, helpful work
Repairs were accurate, honest and accomplished quickly. Esler's always finds the issue and offers me options on how to address a repair.

GP
George P.
Indianapolis, IN
Buick Lucerne
09/10/2018 Category: Service
George said the employees did a wonderful job. They were prompt and professional. The price was reasonable.

Rachael M.
Fishers, IN
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Rachael said this business was very quick to get the job done at the last minute.

SCOTT H.
09/07/2018
Great shop, fast and reasonable prices
Had a Honda Odyessey that wouldn't start. They replaced the battery very quickly. Good as new again.

DA
Dale A.
Arcadia, IN
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Dale said they are always able to squeeze him in.

EZ
EMILY Z.
Ford Expedition EL
09/04/2018
Esler's was so easy to work with! They gave me fair prices for all of the services my SUV needed and got me in for appointments right away. Very happy with the friendly service, too. Would definitely recommend.

09/04/2018
Fast and Convienent
My appointment was set for mid afternoon. That day, I had a change of plans and was only able to come in an hour or so early. I was immediately taken care of even though my appointment was later! Everyone was fast and efficient.

TP
Tyler P.
Indiana
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said the business provided a pretty good service.

MK
MARVIN K.
09/01/2018
Happy Camper
Once again Esler saved me wasting my money. A chain auto repair recommended over $900.00 in service work. When I spoke to Andy he questioned the actual need for some of the work. Andy went on to say that considering that the frame of my 2003 Malibu was rusting through he recommended that I might not want to spend too much more money on the vehicle. I asked him to cancel the work request, which he did at no cost to me. The chain service said nothing about the frame.

JOHN H.
Ford Windstar Wagon
08/24/2018
Customer service
Again I had a great experience bringing my automobile to Tom Wood & Joel Watson at Esler’s. They diagnosed the problem quickly and made the repairs necessary to return my vehicle to me quickly. I have been a customer of theirs for many years and you will be also if you give them a try.