LAUREN B.
GMC Yukon
08/04/2020
Will Definitely Go Back!
The service and communication was fantastic! I couldn't ask for a better local repair shop!

M.REA S.
07/31/2020
Joel, Hanna and ALL the shop guys!!
Have been coming to Esler's since my boys were teen-agers....the youngest is now over 50!! Cannot give a better reference than .

Dave B.
Noblesville, IN
07/21/2020
Always available when you have a problem
I have been a very satisfied customer of Esler's for the 11 years I have lived in Noblesville. My daughter recently moved here, had an issue with her car and when I called to see if they could take a look, I had an appt for an hour later, late on a Friday afternoon. They are always willing to make time for you. Their work is the greatest. You won't be disappointed putting you auto care in their hands.

ROBERT H.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
07/18/2020
Willing to address issues
An old issue was corrected satisfactorily, despite being a bit old.

CU
CHASITY U.
07/16/2020
tune up
I have been to Esler Auto several times to have my 2008 Honda oddesy serviced over the last couple of years. Every time I am more impressed than the last. This time i went in for a tune up and turns out it time to retire the Van. Jole and Andy were very honest with me about what the Van needed. They also loaned me a car for 5 days while they figured out what was really wrong with my Van at no charge to me. They always go above and beyond for me and I am a customer for life.

Leo M.
Acura TL
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Leo said it was a speedy fix and they were very communicative.

JOE H.
Zionsville, IN
07/15/2020
Reasonable and honest.
We like Eslers because we trust their knowledge and their assessment of problems and how best to address them. Reasonably priced work.

GJ
GRETCHEN J.
Fishers, IN
07/15/2020
Evaluating car for possible purchase
I appreciate the recent inspection of a vehicle for possible purchase. I would not have purchased the used vehicle without this inspection, and knew I could depend on Esler's mechanics for the critical advice about the mechanical status of the car. The possible problems of the car were detailed out in writing. Also the mechanic verbally discussed the information with me in an understandable manner. He clarified some specific information, depending on my questions. I will continue to use Esler's services, as I can trust them to effectively care for my cars. Gretchen J.

Indianapolis, IN
07/11/2020
Friendly and informative communication with Andy and Anna
The mechanic diagnosed and replaced the front passenger-side axle, despite the problem beding noted on the driver-side by a very reputable dealer service. Eslers' repair was at a reasonable price.

I found one of the tire nuts on the serviced tire has fallen off on my driveway after a few days. If I had not stepped on it, I would not have noticed it off the tire. This was somewhat disappointing. I had previous experience at other places with servicing tires (new replacements, rotations, etc.), when one of the tire nuts had not been tightened securely or even not returned. For me, this is one metric of how much attention and detail were taken in the service experience.

My wife has also found the driver seat left dirty after the service. She had to wipe the driver seat down before driving the car away, especially with concern of cleanliness during this pandemic. Other services or dealers often use a paper mat when entering the cab.

Beside these 2 oversights, we have so far been happy with the service, and scheduled another car for a similar repair.

07/10/2020
Friendly
Friendly staff and great service

PG
PAT G.
Buick Enclave
07/08/2020
A/C repair
Service good but I felt it was too expensive,

RITA B.
07/07/2020
Great service! Honest and reliable!!
Their team always does a great job!

STEVE M.
Chevrolet Trax
07/06/2020
saved us over $1,000!!!
A family member took their vehicle to a dealership and they gave them an estimate of over $1,000 for repairs that weren't really needed! We always trust Esler's to give us a straight answer and our family member was so very pleased and has been converted to a life long customer!

AK
ART K.
Fishers, IN
Volvo S80
07/01/2020
Excellent Customer Service
We appreciate the quality service provided by Esler's Auto Repair and their entire staff!

06/30/2020
Prompt service
Work done promptly and at a fair price.