Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BG
Brian G.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the service was quick.

GR
GARY R.
02/09/2019
F150. 2002
Thanks for finding and correcting my troublesome intermittent engine mass, which has been plaguing me for sometime.

MATT C.
02/08/2019
Excellent staff and service
Quick, honest, and dependable service. Price is fair for the work being done. Have taken multiple cars here and have never had a bad experience. Highly recommend Eslers for your routine maintenance or service.

Dan D.
Cicero, IN
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Dan said they were attentive.

DQ
Duane Q.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Duane said they did an excellent job.

TK
TAMI K.
Jeep Cherokee
02/01/2019
The Best Around
Being a single female, I have had mechanics trying to "upsell" me on things that my vehicle may not need. Not once, but twice, I have had others tell me I need brakes or tires. I'd take it to Eslers, only to be told they were still good. This last time, my car wouldn't start, I "googled" the problem and was certain it was the electronic control module that was bad. I even told Eslers that. (an $800+ fix) They towed it, diagnosed it and told me it was just my battery! Fixed and ready to roll all in the same day. All while I was at work! I will NEVER take any vehicle anywhere again but to Eslers! (I won't try to google it myself, either!)

JOHN H.
Fishers, IN
02/01/2019
Integrity
Integrity means doing what is right. I do most of my own auto maintenance because past experience with other repair shops left me feeling like I couldn’t trust any. I recently did what I could to make a repair, but when I came to the conclusion that I had a computer or wiring problem, I decided to try Esler’s with a friends recommendation. They found a connector unplugged from a sensor that I had removed when diagnosing the problem. When they plugged it in the problem went away. Now, the problem might reoccur, but my point is that they could have charged me to replace the computer or repair faulty wiring, but when I picked up the car there was no charge. That demionstrates integrity, and I will definitely return to them for any future repair work.

AY
ALAN / SUE Y.
01/30/2019
Only Human
Last time the van was in was for an oil change and to check the brakes. I felt the brakes seemed soft because I would hit the brake pedal twice and the second time and the pedal didn't go down so much. Oil changed (with coupon, thanks!) and good as new. I thought. Afterwards, had a noise coming from front driver side wheel, so brought it back. Seems the lug nuts loosened after checking to the point two nuts needed replaced. Everything was made right, and of course no charge, except for being down a vehicle for a day. My point is that no one's perfect. And 99.8% of the time I get stellar performance from a garage with a great set of mechanics who try to fix your problem and get you in and out as quickly as possible. They also let you know what other issues you might have down the road. And it's the personal service that keeps me (and now some family) coming back.

DAVE / MARLA D.
Carmel, IN
Personal, professional service!
They are always helpful and assist in making the wisest choice for vehicle repairs. Very convenient to get in and out efficiently.

DAVID / MARGARET B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
Exceptional service
I broke my windshield wiper system. By accident😁. Esters not only fixed it on a timely basis, but also provided exceptional customer service. I recommend them highly.

CHRISTINA W.
Windfall, IN
01/28/2019
Always gets the job done.
I always have a great experience with Eslers and their team.

JACOB T.
01/27/2019
Great service at fair price
My first time at Esler’s...needed new brakes for BMW X3. Brake service was cheaper than expected, especially compared to other estimates from places that “specialize” in European makes. Staff was very friendly and communicated with me every step of the way. Can’t imagine taking my vehicles anywhere else.

TO
TOM / SHERRILL O.
01/25/2019
Car
The people are super nice but when we called for an appointment we were told the date and that we needed to drop the car off by 730am. We did, and the car wasn’t ready until 6. I called a couple of times and the car wasn’t even looked at until after 4. They need to have a better system . Even half a day would be okay, as in “we can work on your car Wednesday afternoon so drop it off at 12” that way you can have your car at least part of the day. I will use them in the future but I guess I will be asking more questions. Other than the inconvenience they do a good job and like I said are very pleasant.

DOUG R.
Indianapolis, IN
Lincoln Navigator L
01/24/2019
Motor replacement
The mechanics at Esler auto did a great job on my Lincoln. Replaced the motor in just a few days and have it running like a new truck.

Tom S.
Nissan Frontier
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the facility's staff got him in really quickly and got the job done right. He stated he always recommends this business.

GJ
GRETCHEN J.
Fishers, IN
01/14/2019
Exceptional Individualized Service
Eslers provided exceptional individualized service on my car at my last appointment, as they have consistently done with my cars. I would recommend their services.

LR
LINDA R.
Buick Encore
01/11/2019
An honest company!
I was concerned about my brakes needing to be replaced, but Eislers mechanics examined the brakes only to find out that nothing was wrong with them and did not charge me for the inspection. How refreshing not to be charged for repairs that my car doesn’t need! I’m very satisfied!

BL
BEAU L.
01/11/2019
Great quality service!
I’m always pleased with the proficient and quality care eslers provides!

P
Ann P.
Mercury Sable
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Ann said that the place is easy to work with and she is always satisfied with her service.

BC
BRUCE / SHARON C.
01/02/2019
great repair
we needed to replace the mirror on the passenger side due to hitting the garage door post...Esler's (and especially Andy) was very helpful in finding a used mirror and then Esler's installed it so we saved about $400!!! It was done quickly and correctly.