Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

EH
ELYSE H.
09/09/2019
Above and Beyond
Once again, our experience at Esler’s goes above and beyond our expectations. The communication and customer service by Andy makes all the difference.

09/09/2019
Great neighborhood garage
Esler's is always reliable and efficient, regardless of the scope of the repair or maintenance. I also appreciate Aaron's experience and honesty.

Kia Sorento

JEFF / LISA O.
Sheridan, IN
Kia Soul
09/02/2019
I am always pleased with Eslers service.

TC

Noblesville, IN
Nissan Versa
08/30/2019
First Time Customer
After repeated failure of my Nissan Dealership I decided to try Esler after hearing so many recommendation. We moved here 3 years ago. From the very professional front desk to the techs I had a great experience and they fixed the problem right away. I am now going to them for all my car needs

JAMES S.
GMC Acadia
08/29/2019
2009 GMC Acadia
You did what you said you would do on time and in budget. Good job AGAIN.

Jim Semester

JENNIFER G.
Noblesville, IN
Ford Flex
08/28/2019
Class Act
i COULD NOT BE MORE PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE I RECEIVED HERE AT ELSERS. WE WERE TREATED KIND AND THEY GOT US IN RIGHT AWAY AND COMPLETED THE JOB WITHIN HOURS OF DROP OFF. WE WILL BE BACK FOR ALL OUR VEHICLE NEEDS.. MANY THANKS

Dave D.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the employees were honest. They provided good service. They completed the work at an affordable price.

Jeff C.
08/24/2019
Another positive experience.
Thanks for taking care of my battery in a timely fashion.

TIM / ROSEMARY B.
08/23/2019
Friendly service at a fair price
I have used Esler's Auto Repair for services ranging from routine car oil changes to installing an aftermarket high-performance SUV suspension that I bought elsewhere. Each time I have deal with Joel or Andy, they've been direct and courteous, and never give a hard sell for unnecessary services to run up the repair bill.

Yes, the building and property looks a little run down, but they excel where it counts.

ED
EILEEN / MIKE D.
Lexus LS 460
08/23/2019
Great Auto Repair Facility!
Super to do business with!

GS
Gary S.
Dodge Dakota
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he has been a customer for years and they always do a good job.

DAVE D.
08/17/2019
2017 ford F 150 with no oil pressure
this one was a real brain- buster- just had an oil change at one of those quick change places- when I left, truck had no oil pressure- took it to ESSLERS, and long story short, they found oil filter had been installed improperly and had the truck showing no oil pressure and had me in the LIMP mode. TOM saved the day and figured it all out. I was so happy that what started out as a MAJOR headache, ended up being just an improperly installed oil filter. THANKS ESSLERS!!!!!

GJ
GRETCHEN J.
Fishers, IN
08/14/2019
Great job on brakes
I like the consistently good job done on my vehicles. I can trust the mechanics to do a good job,and to not recommend work to be done until needed (not prematurely). Thanks. Gretchen J.

Johnny C.
Indianapolis, IN
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Johnny said he was pleased with his service.

BOB H.
Toyota Matrix
08/05/2019
Satisfied customer.
They find the source of problems. Reliable. Trustworthy. Knowledgeable. Friendly.

JULIA B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/05/2019
Inspect two suspected fluid leaks that were designated by car dealer.
As has been our practice in recent times (since we heard about the excellent work provided by Esler's), we followed up a report from the dealer about a couple of leaks in our 2005 Subaru Forester. This is a vehicle that is not driven a lot these days but aside from the body dings ,etc. has been an unbelievable second car for us. Thankfully, Esler's reported to us that there were no leaks! We are very appreciative that they provided this diagnosis to us at no cost.

Deborah B.
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Deborah said the service was done very well. The work was very good.

MF
MARIE F.
Chrysler 200
07/27/2019
Superior customer service
My engine light came on so I stopped by without an appointment. I was quickly worked in, and the tech reset the computer. The light went out and I have had no further problem. I wasn't even charged for the service. Whenever I have had a problem in the past, they have taken care of it very well!