SG
STEVEN G.
03/21/2021
Extremely Helpful, To Me & My Car
Thank you for taking great care of my car and me. Everyone was so helpful and polite. They answered all my questions and did what I asked and more.

DOUG / BOBBIE B.
Kia Sedona
03/20/2021
Trustworthy
Esler’s Auto Repair is the only place we take our vehicles. We trust their work and most importantly their words. They have never led us wrong.and we recommend them to anyone who wants a fair price and superb quality!

GF
GEORGE / SHERI F.
Carmel, IN
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/19/2021
Highly Recommend
Loyal customer since 1995. Quality work, professional technicians, fair pricing. Wouldn't consider taking my vehicle anywhere else.

FM
Felipe M.
Sheridan, IN
Lincoln LS
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Felipe said the staff fixed the problem of his vehicle, they did a good job and it was not expensive.

SCOTT B.
03/12/2021
I would highly recommend this place. Very friendly and very reasonable.

JEFF D.
Dodge Neon
03/08/2021
Love you guys!
Great people, great service. You go above and beyond to keep me going.

REV.LOU / SHELLY H.
03/06/2021
Responsive
My battery started leaking. I texted a picture to Esler's. They called the next day and made an appointment. I dropped off our SUV, and by noon the next day they had replaced the battery under warranty. They delivered my SUV that afternoon. No charge. I couldn't be happier.

SD
SAM D.
Indianapolis, IN
03/04/2021
Best auto repair in Indy!
Friendly people who are genuinely interested in your repair needs.
I would go nowhere else!

JENNIFER M.
Noblesville, IN
Dodge Journey
03/02/2021
Always satisfied
Second time I’ve had to take my vehicle in. Check engine light problems. Both times I was very happy. Andy communicated with me about the issues with my car. When he gave me a day that my car would be finished it was finished that day both times. And I have not had a problem with what needed to be fixed. This is my place now. Good people, great service. And the receptionist is very kind and helpful. All around great experience!

RUSTY B.
Brownsburg, IN
Honda Element
02/27/2021
Dropped off the car early in the morning and they got to it right away and it was done before the time that I had asked for on the drop-off envelope.

Chevrolet Suburban
Amazing
Excellent service and price. The lady at the front desk was very polite and respectful.

PS
PAT / SUZIE S.
Hyundai Palisade
02/25/2021
Always a good experience at Esler’s. Thank you!

TONY S.
Honest feedback
It’s nice to have a family owned business here in town. It’s also nice to receive honest assessment of suggested repairs. Cost is always fair. They always try hard to get your vehicle back to you in a timely manner. Love this place. Highly recommended!

Chad H.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Chad said the business fixed the leak and everything was fine.

CD
CALEB D.
Acura TL
02/24/2021
Diagnostic plus Lube Oil Filter
Great communication. Not fast but not slow either....overnight drop was fine for my situation... dropped car, they checked and cleared the engine codes causing the dashboard to light up, explained their concerns and recommendations for maintenance, provided estimate for 105k service water pump etc, and completed the LOF. All for same price as a trip to the jiffy lube places