Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BP
BEVERLY P.
10/18/2018
Automobile repairs
This is the best place to have your vehicle serviced and repaired. Highly recommend!

JOE G.
10/18/2018
Routine Oil Change
Good info on future needs, no over sell

MK
MARCIE K.
Indianapolis, IN
Chrysler 200
10/16/2018
Trustworthy, recommended and easy drop off car repair!
What's better than...Trustworthy, recommended and easy drop off car repair? Getting to talk to Joel himself! I spoke with Joel prior to leaving on vacation and he recommended I leave my car with them, he would call with the repair needed and expense, and the car would be ready when I returned. That is exactly the way it happened and saved me from renting a car while it was being repaired. I'm a real estate broker and I need my car every minute of the day! I was very pleased with the ease of this repair and got to speak to Joel when I picked up the car. This is great customer service! :)

ROB / TONI M.
Kia Optima
10/14/2018
The Staff is great and service excellent!
Excellent service and friendly staff.

BA
BOB / JUDY A.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/13/2018
Best service in Hamilton County!!!
Joel and his fine staff have taken care of my vehicles for many years and have NEVER disappointed me. They are thorough, kind, and never do repairs that aren't needed. I always recommend Esler's to anyone needing quality service. I trust Esler's.

RUSS / RHONDA H.
Kia Soul
10/11/2018
Always geeat service and a fair price!
Esler's has taken care of our vehicles for years. They. provide friendly and prompt servixe, never try to sell us on extras that we don't need.

TE
TAMI E.
Jeep Liberty
10/10/2018
We really like the service we receive at Esler's.
Friendly service and fair prices.

BG
Brian G.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Brian said he had to wait some time on his service.

WH
WHITTNEY H.
Kia Spectra
10/05/2018
Quick Service!
Dropped my car off after they closed to get looked at and I was back to driving my car the next day!

ED
EILEEN / MIKE D.
10/02/2018
Great Service at Eslers
Scheduled oil change at 8 am and was out before 9 am!

Shawn M.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said he has zero complaints with this business, they are speedy with work, and they have great communication.

Charles C.
Las Vegas, NV
BMW 328i
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Charles said this business is top notch. He is very happy with the service and the way he was treated. They treated him with respect, and did the work correctly.

SG
STEVEN G.
09/24/2018
Confidence In Taking Care of My Needs
Esler's Auto Repair builds my confidence in car repair services each time I take my car in for service. I never feel like they are looking to find something wrong so they can make more money which is how I have felt at some new car dealerships. They are professional, timely and friendly. They are also helpful, like teaching me how to turn off the engine maintenance light after a service, if they forget to. Now, I know even more about my car. Thank YOU.

DZ
DAVE / DIANE Z.
Kia Cadenza
09/24/2018
Good job
This time, it was just general maintenance. But, as always, you are professional and do a great job.

EN
ELAINE N.
Buick Rainier
09/23/2018
Always willing to help me out in an emergency situation.
Since I only have one vehicle and also have to have a way to my workplace, they make every effort to provide me with a loaner vehicle. That has been such a help to me in emergency situations.

Elaine N.

SF
Seth F.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Seth said the business provided good service. His vehicle was ready a week sooner than he expected.

MIKE S.
Indianapolis, IN
09/14/2018
Wonderful service by friendly people
We trust Esler's to do the job right, to do only what needs to be done and at a fair price.

TO
Todd O.
Nissan Versa
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Todd said this business is a lot cheaper than everyone else. They got his vehicle in fast, and fixed it fast.

MV
MICHELLE V.
09/12/2018
Great service and explains everything that needs done. Doesn't do things that don't need to be fixed. Very honest and reasonable!

EM