WB
WILLIAM B.
04/14/2020
Above and beyond service
Had regular maintenance done on my vehicle. Noticed that motor was louder than normal, and the idle seemed off. Had Esler look at and they did a idle reset, free of charge. Hard to beat that service, and the vehicle idles better than it ever did.

Ani M.
Indianapolis, IN
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Ani said they care about their customers, speak nice, are never in a hurry, treat the vehicle right, explain and give a choice.

Justin S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/11/2020 Category: Service
Justin said this business is good.

04/10/2020
They were very honest
Esler’s Auto Repair did a great job. The were very honest and fair in their assessment!

DV
DARCI V.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/09/2020
Trustworthy, transparent, top-notch service
Esler's always provides great service — and you can trust them to do the job correctly (and honestly).
Their prices are very reasonable, and they give you options of what you should do now, and what can wait (which is great if you're on a budget). I'm so glad my car warranty finally expired, and I can use Esler's again!

DK
DARRELL K.
GMC Acadia
04/04/2020
Great people
Eslers is a great place that is always extremely professional, courteous and knowledgeable. They saved me so much money when the deal ship claimed that I needed a bunch of work, Eslers confirmed that nothing is wrong with my vehicle.

Jeffrey K.
03/29/2020
First time customer
I was recommended to visit Esler by a mechanic that could not isolate the front end noise I was having with my truck. They found the noise made the fix at no charge and have earned a customer for life. Highly recommend Esler’s for your auto care.

TW
TIM W.
03/27/2020
They have always done me right with my Auto needs.
I have had two of my Automobiles here in the past two weeks and they have explained to me in detail of the issues that I needed to have them repaired . After taking my Honda CRV there because I was having Transmission issues with it Tom and Robert both let me know what they thought was the problem and after driving it for over 6 months with this issue the guys repaired the issue and it runs and drives like a new one. "Thanks Guys"

Diann P.
Buick Terraza
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Diann said they did a good job.

BG
Bill G.
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Bill said they are honest, professional and fair.

DAVID / MARGARET B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/26/2020
Superior service
Even though my car is 17 yer old Esler’s had no trouble finding the parts for several gaskets and other parts needed to bring my car up to speed. Good job as usual.

DZ
DAVE / DIANE Z.
03/24/2020
Good job
I was so pleased that you could change my oil the same day I called. As always you do a great job.

KR
Keith R.
Indianapolis, IN
Cadillac DTS
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Keith said they did a marvelous job getting done what they had to get done. They are top-notch people.

David L.
Fishers, IN
03/20/2020 Category: Service
David said it was really good service. It took a little longer than they initially said. The technicians addressed the problem and helped them make a good decision on what they should do with their vehicle. There was another issue which was discussed. The price point was more expensive than he was willing to pay.

RUSTY B.
Brownsburg, IN
03/18/2020
Dropped off my wife's 2006 Honda Pilot for a four wheel alignment, it was nice that a drop box was available. The technician explained how far the wheel alignment was off, and he carefully got all four wheels back in alignment, now the car drives great, and tracks straight. The cost was very reasonable, as always great service.