Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JERRY / LORI B.
03/30/2019
Eslers service
There is better place to take your car for service. Very knowledgeable and honest with great integrity. I've been using them for 20 years.

MEREDITH W.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/30/2019
Easy to work with, reasonably priced, very friendly
This place is great. Their customer service is fantastic. They are easy to work with and get good at explaining what they are doing when work needs to be done. I trust them to do great work and they always come in under estimate.

MJ
MADIE J.
03/23/2019
Always a good experience
I no longer trust really any other mechanic. I only go to eslers. Always get the job done correctly and for a good price. Thank you eslers

AK
Andreas K.
Zionsville, IN
Acura TL
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Andreas said the business did a great job on his vehicle service.

TD
TIM D.
Noblesville, IN
Lincoln MKC
03/21/2019
Great Work at a Fair Price
I am never disappointed at Esler's. I like to do my own work but when there are jobs I cannot do Esler's does at great job without taking advantage of my wallet. I would give them a five if the parking lot were not such a mess. It seems like there are cars sitting there for months if not years and the pot holes are getting to be pretty bad.

03/21/2019
Always ready to help!
Needed a quick oil change, they got me in super quick and I was out the door in under 30 minutes.

EH
ELYSE H.
03/19/2019
Great Customer Service
Esler's replaced the worn out brakes on my vehicle. Their communication and level of customer service is above and beyond anywhere else we have gone. Their prices are reasonable and their work is excellent. We will continue to support and recommend Esler's.

ROGER C.
03/19/2019
Knowledgeable and professional staff
When others had no clue what was making my check engine and VSC lights come on, Esler’s mechanics took the time to diagnose it right the 1st time. The manufacturer mechanics want to go through a laundry list of fixes before landing on the real problem. Esler’ Saved time & money.

JOE/ LIZ G.
Saturn VUE
03/17/2019
Feeling very well taken care of...
I have a 2003 Saturn Vue that I LOVE..."she" has 201,000 miles and still looks like new. I had some routine "old age" car maintenance done a month ago...new spark plugs, etc...the standard 200,000 mile routine. Shortly afterwards the Service Engine Soon light started to come on and off and thru trouble shooting with Andy and Anna kindly getting me in where I could wait during the process, the culprit was discovered...always feel so secure with Esler's taking care of my car!

JIM / JEANNE W.
Whitestown, IN
Honda Crosstour
03/14/2019
Fantastic place to take your car for repairs
We have entrusted our car repairs to Esler's for over 25 years. We have complete trust with their opinion and know they will not take advantage of us. They do wonderful work also.

03/07/2019
Always great service!
We've been taking our assorted vehicles to Esler for more than a decade. They are always reliable, do a great job, and never overcharge!

SD
SCOTT D.
Chevrolet S-10
03/07/2019
had to go back multiple times
The inside trim piece is still not right, it is the piece on the roof support drivers side, Joel popped it back on , but it has come off again.

Bill B.
Arcadia, IN
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Bill said this business was good. The staff is really friendly and they always take care of him. Tommy is a great technician and does a really good job. He knows what he is talking about.

Megan C.
Tipton, IN
03/05/2019
Service/Honest People
Been going to for years, always gets me in when needed. Supper sweet people!

CR
Cheyenne R.
Chevrolet Trax
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Cheyenne said the customer service was excellent.

Scott W.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Scott said that the place has great people, they are honest, awesome and tell him the truth.

MK
MARCIE K.
Chrysler 200
03/04/2019
Trustworthy Auto Repair!
I trust Joel and his team for their honest opinion for my car repair. They offer drop off service which is very convenient for me and my business. I have referred clients to Esler's and will continue to do so! Thank you so much Elser's Auto Repair! :) Marcie

SL
SUSAN L.
03/04/2019
Emergency Repair
I babied my vehicle into Esler's as my brakes were make a horrendous noise and about to fail. They took my vehicle right away and gave me a loaner.
The next afternoon my vehicle was repaired and the best thing, it didn't cost me anything as my brakes were still under warranty. Great Team.

LANA B.
Noblesville, IN
03/03/2019
Friendly quality service
Esler’s ALWAYS provide me with quality and friendly service. They were highly recommended to me by a close friend in my Bible study group.

03/03/2019
Great business...
All in all a great business and excellent work!