Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TIM / ROSEMARY B.
08/23/2019
Friendly service at a fair price
I have used Esler's Auto Repair for services ranging from routine car oil changes to installing an aftermarket high-performance SUV suspension that I bought elsewhere. Each time I have deal with Joel or Andy, they've been direct and courteous, and never give a hard sell for unnecessary services to run up the repair bill.

Yes, the building and property looks a little run down, but they excel where it counts.

ED
EILEEN / MIKE D.
Lexus LS 460
08/23/2019
Great Auto Repair Facility!
Super to do business with!

GS
Gary S.
Dodge Dakota
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he has been a customer for years and they always do a good job.

DAVE D.
08/17/2019
2017 ford F 150 with no oil pressure
this one was a real brain- buster- just had an oil change at one of those quick change places- when I left, truck had no oil pressure- took it to ESSLERS, and long story short, they found oil filter had been installed improperly and had the truck showing no oil pressure and had me in the LIMP mode. TOM saved the day and figured it all out. I was so happy that what started out as a MAJOR headache, ended up being just an improperly installed oil filter. THANKS ESSLERS!!!!!

GJ
GRETCHEN J.
Fishers, IN
08/14/2019
Great job on brakes
I like the consistently good job done on my vehicles. I can trust the mechanics to do a good job,and to not recommend work to be done until needed (not prematurely). Thanks. Gretchen J.

Johnny C.
Indianapolis, IN
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Johnny said he was pleased with his service.

BOB H.
Toyota Matrix
08/05/2019
Satisfied customer.
They find the source of problems. Reliable. Trustworthy. Knowledgeable. Friendly.

JULIA B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/05/2019
Inspect two suspected fluid leaks that were designated by car dealer.
As has been our practice in recent times (since we heard about the excellent work provided by Esler's), we followed up a report from the dealer about a couple of leaks in our 2005 Subaru Forester. This is a vehicle that is not driven a lot these days but aside from the body dings ,etc. has been an unbelievable second car for us. Thankfully, Esler's reported to us that there were no leaks! We are very appreciative that they provided this diagnosis to us at no cost.

Deborah B.
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Deborah said the service was done very well. The work was very good.

MF
MARIE F.
Chrysler 200
07/27/2019
Superior customer service
My engine light came on so I stopped by without an appointment. I was quickly worked in, and the tech reset the computer. The light went out and I have had no further problem. I wasn't even charged for the service. Whenever I have had a problem in the past, they have taken care of it very well!

TJ
THOMAS J.
07/24/2019
Honest and speedy
Had my truck towed here. Problem was diagnosed and fixed quickly! Always felt like they were honest and up front. Got my business in the future for sure!

LN
Libby N.
Kia Sorento
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Libby said the business did a great job of working them in, they were getting a vehicle checked on that they were thinking of buying and they gave them some good information that helped with their decision.

AJ
ANN/MIKE J.
Toyota Sequoia
07/18/2019
Faster service than expected
Very pleased and will be back.

SR
STEVE R.
Nissan Murano
07/17/2019
They were on time
They were courteous and on time . They treated me like a customer and tried to help me .

Benito M.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Paula. She said the service was great.

STEVE M.
07/14/2019
5 out of 5
Joel and Woody run a Great shop
Anna runs the front end with a friendly and efficient manner.
The mechanics take great care of our fleet of vehicles.
The mechanics are honest and friendly

MN
MATT N.
Jeep Patriot
07/11/2019
Fantastic customer service
We have used Esler’s for the past two years and have never been disappointed. Excellent service, prompt, fair pricing and great communication.

Jenna S.
Albion, IL
07/10/2019
They were very nice and understanding people.
The people here were very nice and treated us with the upmost respect. We are from out of town so they had to come and pick us up and never complained and were very nice the whole time. They also did a great job on our car!

JAMES S.
GMC Acadia
07/10/2019
Excelent managebent and staff.
Thank you for your correct analysis and follow up.

TR
TODD R.
Honest and Trustworthy
The most important thing I can say about a car repair shop is that they are honest and trustworthy. Esler's is just that. I was told by a big dealer I needed a new radiator at $950. Ester's quoted me a price of just over $700. When I took the car in, Esler's spent an entire day checking out the car only to come back to me and share that I in fact don't need a new radiator. They look out for my interests. This is why I will always be going to Esler's.