Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SL
SUSAN L.
03/04/2019
Emergency Repair
I babied my vehicle into Esler's as my brakes were make a horrendous noise and about to fail. They took my vehicle right away and gave me a loaner.
The next afternoon my vehicle was repaired and the best thing, it didn't cost me anything as my brakes were still under warranty. Great Team.

LANA B.
Noblesville, IN
03/03/2019
Friendly quality service
Esler’s ALWAYS provide me with quality and friendly service. They were highly recommended to me by a close friend in my Bible study group.

03/03/2019
Great business...
All in all a great business and excellent work!

JULIE C.
Cicero, IN
03/01/2019
Awesome
Eslers rocks

TERRY B.
Carmel, IN
02/28/2019
courteous, prompt, great service, customer service,
I dropped my truck off at 8 am for exhaust work and a check of a few other possible problems. work was done the same day. exhaust fixed and a fair opinion the other work could wait. by early afternoon work was done and at a very reasonable price. because this is my only vehicle I was given a ride home and then picked up at home to pick up my vehicle when done. Thanks Joel

DANNY G.
02/24/2019
Took much longer than anticipated
Dropped my car off on a Friday and didn’t get it back until Wednesday. The wrong part was ordered at first and then they didn’t have time to get to my car even though they said they would get to it first thing on Tuesday morning after originally promising it back on Monday (since the wrong part was ordered by mistake). I really like this place and have been bringing our cars here for a few years, but this particular time I did not feel like a valued customer.

JEFF C.
02/24/2019
First time customer.
Great work and done on time.

MA
MARIE A.
02/23/2019
Always The Best Service
Always friendly and helpful and they do a great job of helping me maintain my automobile. Glad I found Esler!

BC
BRUCE / SHARON C.
02/16/2019
Thank you. We appreciate your getting the service done in a timely manner.

Sheridan, IN
GMC Acadia
02/15/2019
Great job
Brought in and had an alignment same day. Friendly service and seems to be working great.

DARSEY C.
02/15/2019
Car Maintenance
We use Esler's for the routine maintenance on both a BMW with over 150,000 miles on it and a two year old Subaru. Before that we had a Honda minivan. We really appreciate that fact that they can take care of all our cars. I also appreciate their scheduling. Esler's makes it easy to drop a car off and I have confidence that everything will be done when they said it would be. The staff are professional and easy to reach if I ever have a question. I highly recommend this shop.

BG
Brian G.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the service was quick.

GR
GARY R.
Noblesville, IN
02/09/2019
F150. 2002
Thanks for finding and correcting my troublesome intermittent engine mass, which has been plaguing me for sometime.

MATT C.
02/08/2019
Excellent staff and service
Quick, honest, and dependable service. Price is fair for the work being done. Have taken multiple cars here and have never had a bad experience. Highly recommend Eslers for your routine maintenance or service.

Dan D.
Cicero, IN
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Dan said they were attentive.

DQ
Duane Q.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Duane said they did an excellent job.

TK
TAMI K.
Jeep Cherokee
02/01/2019
The Best Around
Being a single female, I have had mechanics trying to "upsell" me on things that my vehicle may not need. Not once, but twice, I have had others tell me I need brakes or tires. I'd take it to Eslers, only to be told they were still good. This last time, my car wouldn't start, I "googled" the problem and was certain it was the electronic control module that was bad. I even told Eslers that. (an $800+ fix) They towed it, diagnosed it and told me it was just my battery! Fixed and ready to roll all in the same day. All while I was at work! I will NEVER take any vehicle anywhere again but to Eslers! (I won't try to google it myself, either!)

JOHN H.
Fishers, IN
02/01/2019
Integrity
Integrity means doing what is right. I do most of my own auto maintenance because past experience with other repair shops left me feeling like I couldn’t trust any. I recently did what I could to make a repair, but when I came to the conclusion that I had a computer or wiring problem, I decided to try Esler’s with a friends recommendation. They found a connector unplugged from a sensor that I had removed when diagnosing the problem. When they plugged it in the problem went away. Now, the problem might reoccur, but my point is that they could have charged me to replace the computer or repair faulty wiring, but when I picked up the car there was no charge. That demionstrates integrity, and I will definitely return to them for any future repair work.

AY
ALAN / SUE Y.
01/30/2019
Only Human
Last time the van was in was for an oil change and to check the brakes. I felt the brakes seemed soft because I would hit the brake pedal twice and the second time and the pedal didn't go down so much. Oil changed (with coupon, thanks!) and good as new. I thought. Afterwards, had a noise coming from front driver side wheel, so brought it back. Seems the lug nuts loosened after checking to the point two nuts needed replaced. Everything was made right, and of course no charge, except for being down a vehicle for a day. My point is that no one's perfect. And 99.8% of the time I get stellar performance from a garage with a great set of mechanics who try to fix your problem and get you in and out as quickly as possible. They also let you know what other issues you might have down the road. And it's the personal service that keeps me (and now some family) coming back.

DAVE / MARLA D.
Carmel, IN
01/28/2019
Personal, professional service!
They are always helpful and assist in making the wisest choice for vehicle repairs. Very convenient to get in and out efficiently.