Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

George P.
Indianapolis, IN
Buick Lucerne
09/10/2018 Category: Service
George said the employees did a wonderful job. They were prompt and professional. The price was reasonable.

Rachael M.
Fishers, IN
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Rachael said this business was very quick to get the job done at the last minute.

SCOTT H.
09/07/2018
Great shop, fast and reasonable prices
Had a Honda Odyessey that wouldn't start. They replaced the battery very quickly. Good as new again.

DA
Dale A.
Arcadia, IN
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Dale said they are always able to squeeze him in.

EZ
EMILY Z.
Noblesville, IN
Ford Expedition EL
09/04/2018
Esler's was so easy to work with! They gave me fair prices for all of the services my SUV needed and got me in for appointments right away. Very happy with the friendly service, too. Would definitely recommend.

09/04/2018
Fast and Convienent
My appointment was set for mid afternoon. That day, I had a change of plans and was only able to come in an hour or so early. I was immediately taken care of even though my appointment was later! Everyone was fast and efficient.

TP
Tyler P.
Indiana
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said the business provided a pretty good service.

MK
MARVIN K.
09/01/2018
Happy Camper
Once again Esler saved me wasting my money. A chain auto repair recommended over $900.00 in service work. When I spoke to Andy he questioned the actual need for some of the work. Andy went on to say that considering that the frame of my 2003 Malibu was rusting through he recommended that I might not want to spend too much more money on the vehicle. I asked him to cancel the work request, which he did at no cost to me. The chain service said nothing about the frame.

JOHN H.
Ford Windstar Wagon
08/24/2018
Customer service
Again I had a great experience bringing my automobile to Tom Wood & Joel Watson at Esler’s. They diagnosed the problem quickly and made the repairs necessary to return my vehicle to me quickly. I have been a customer of theirs for many years and you will be also if you give them a try.

EN
ELAINE N.
Buick Rainier
08/23/2018
They always take a personal interest in my repair needs.
The service is done in a timely fashion and often they will provide a loaner car so I don't have to miss work. All the staff goes above and beyond to help when I have an emergency.

Elaine

GR
GIOVANNI R.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
08/17/2018
Good honest service
Even if they could not fix my issue they were quick and responsive, and did not charge me for the inspection

DON / LINDA P.
08/16/2018
Best I've Dealt With in 50 years
This shop is absolutely the best auto repair place that I've ever dealt with period!

SD
SAM D.
Indianapolis, IN
08/16/2018
Honest car repair!
Been taking cars here for years!
Eslers is honest, fair and timely!
SAM D

BA
BRIANNE A.
Noblesville, IN
08/15/2018
I am very pleased with the customer service and work on my car! Will definitely be back when I need service.

BD
Betty D.
Sheridan, IN
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Betty said she was happy with everything at the business. Joe provides great service.

Jeff H.
Hyundai Elantra GT
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said he had a good experience at the business.

08/10/2018
Great service at a reasonable price
Great place to take your vehicle. This was our first visit and will definitely be back!

Andy S.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Andy said the service was good and prompt with excellent communication. He is very happy with what they did.

BT
Bruce T.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said this business did a good job. It was all good.

Abby S.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Abby said she had to wait a while to get her vehicle fixed.