Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SV
Susan V.
Audi TT
07/31/2012 Category: Service
Susan said her experience went smooth and easy. The service was also good.

PS
PAT / SUSIE S.
Lincoln Navigator
07/30/2012
Honest & Reliable
Always a fine experience!

FZ
Frank Z.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Frank said the business always does a great job. They are always honest and they never try to perform unnecessary repairs. He said he feels they go the extra mile to make him happy. He really likes the business and he will continue to return.

Steve W.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Steve said this business has been doing work for him for 10 years and the work gets done as it is supposed too.

Kevin S.
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Leigh. She said Eslers Auto Repair is always so kind and considerate.

CR
Cheyenne R.
Lebanon, IN
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Cheyenne said he has been using this business for a while and he has his employees take their vehicles to this business as well. This business has always done an awesome job. He would absolutely recommend this business to others.

WK
WALT / SHARON K.
Sheridan, IN
Chevrolet HHR
07/28/2012
Outstanding Service ALWAYS
A ruly reliable autorepair opperated by the very best service techs. Great work.

RZ
R.D./ MARLENE Z.
07/25/2012
I like Joel
Thank you Joel for bringing my car to me.
Will you bring paperwork to the gym Saturday?

JEFF CLELLAND P.
07/25/2012
Great customer service and top notch mechanics
I have been taking my vehicles to Esler's for several years and always feel I get the best service possible at a reasonable price. The mechanics are very thorough when seeking the cause for the auto needing repair.

BF
BOB / MARY F.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/22/2012
trustworthy & reliable
We were completely satisfied w/ work & pricing. Service was prompt & curtious & done in a timely matter. Everyone at Esler's is friendly & helpful. I also sent 5 star rating to Angie's List

TIM / JENNY S.
07/21/2012
Always great service
Tom talked me through a problem I was having and did a great job getting the repair done in the same day for me.

LF
LISA F.
Dodge Spirit
07/19/2012
My recent visit
Used it for years. I trust them. I know prices are a little bit higher than Midas or Car-X etc but Esler's has better skilled mechanics and Joel and Tom are experts in the automotive fields.

JAMES B.
Pontiac Fiero
07/19/2012
Brake system overhaul
My 17 yr old son has been saving his money to update and improve his 88 Pontiac Fiero. He had purchased all the parts to rebuild the Brake system (Rotors, pads, and new braided lines) and wanted to try the job himself. Being a concerned father, I had reservations about allowing him flex his new mechanic chops on such a critical system.
Joel was kind enough to allow my son to sit with the technician that did the work, and learn the finer points of brake system maintenance. He didn't have to allow this, but it was very much appreciated. The only reason for the 4 star rating instead of 5 was that as my son left the shop, he was having issues with clutch engagement, and called me in a panic. Since he had just left, I asked him to return hoping they could take a quick look since he had just pulled out, was a minor having a potential safety issue, and had just spent over $400 with them. However, he was turned away because they were too busy. I understand how business operates, but that was a bit concerning.

AF
ART / ALLYSON LOVE F.
07/17/2012
great service
takes my car and does the job right away

TF
TONY F.
GMC Safari
07/17/2012
Drop off service with loan a car is great for single folks that can't get rides back and fourth
Unlike other repair shops, I was in & out in one day & I didn't have to go back a 2nd or 3rd time. I think I have found a new home for my auto repair business. Thanks all

DAVID W.
Fishers, IN
Jaguar X-Type
07/12/2012
Very Professional
I was in the auto industry for 30 years and admire the professional service offered by Eslers. Will continue to bring my vehicles there as long as I live in Indy area!

SK
SUSAN K.
Indianapolis, IN
Mazda 3
07/11/2012
customer service
Esler's made me feel like they were being upfront and honest and not just trying to sell me expensive repairs. I appreciated the loaner car for the day since alternate transportation is always an issue with me. My experience was good and I plan to use Esler's services in the future. Thank you!

DON L./ MELISSA D.
Cicero, IN
Mazda Protege5
07/10/2012
Fast friendly service at a reasonable price
Unfortunately my repair bill was very high, but given the damage I felt honesty and integrity was applied.

JOHN / KATHY M.
Fishers, IN
07/10/2012
Trustful and reliable
Joel, Tom and the rest of the crew are very knowledgeable and honest. I've been coming to them for auto repair since they opened. They explain things as being needed or could wait, not expecting both to always be done at once. I drive from fishers because I trust them.

MU
MEGAN U.
07/09/2012
Eslers took my car in last minute and got it done quickly, for an affordable price. They were very freindly also.