Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JOHN / KATHY M.
07/10/2012
Trustful and reliable
Joel, Tom and the rest of the crew are very knowledgeable and honest. I've been coming to them for auto repair since they opened. They explain things as being needed or could wait, not expecting both to always be done at once. I drive from fishers because I trust them.

MU
MEGAN U.
07/09/2012
Eslers took my car in last minute and got it done quickly, for an affordable price. They were very freindly also.

STEVE, M.
Dodge Ram Van
07/09/2012
Very personnable, Work done as scheduled, below original estimate, great job!
I had a rear differential repaired and am very happy with results. My van is quietier than it was when i bought it! Personnal was very professional. Would highley recomend!

CLAIR M./ KIM S.
Indianapolis, IN
Kia Sedona
07/07/2012
We trust Eslers
Eslers is always honest and fair. We trust our cars' maintenance and repairs to them and have never been disappointed.

Mona W.
Cadillac DeVille
07/06/2012 Category: Service
Mona said this business explains everything they do to her.

DJ

MARK / MARCIA V.
Oldsmobile Alero
07/05/2012
great job
You are prompt and so good

FC
FRANKLIN) PAT / SHAN C.
07/02/2012
Great work
Every thing done correctly

SF
SKIP / LYNN F.
06/30/2012
the people and fast service
I called with aair conditioner problem, they gotme in the same day and did the service and I was on my way Thanks great people to work with

AW
ANDREW / CHRISTINA W.
Windfall, IN
06/29/2012
Wonderful people!
Great service.. Great people.. Great prices!! I highly recommend Eslers for any repairs..

KA
KEN / CLAUDINE A.
06/26/2012
Esler's is the best
If you’re looking for a shop that is honest, highly skilled, and will save you time and money by doing the job right the first time, I have not found any place better than Esler’s. This was the 2nd trip to try to determine the source of my '99 Sienna engine hesitating. Esler's was not able to diagnose the cause the first time, but for a nominal fee they did clean the air flow sensor to see if that might help. It did help, but only for a few days. The hesitation got worse and on the 2nd trip they were able to diagnose the problem and fix it that day. I did not have an appointment, but just dropped my car off that morning and was fortunate that they had a loaner car available, which is a huge perk since my workplace is not nearby. The engine has been running like new ever since. These guys are not the cheapest, but their prices beat dealer prices and they have never tried pull a fast one on me. Of the many trips I have made to Esler's over the years this was the first time I had to make a 2nd trip to address the same problem, but they were very up front with me after the first visit that they were not at all sure the problem had been resolved and they did not make up some crazy story that was intended to separate me from my cash. This engine has over 250K miles on it and Esler’s could have easily tried to sell me on some repair that I may or may not need. Instead, they made an honest effort to find and resolve the problem, but did not go on some wild goose chase when they were unable to determine the cause. Out of convenience, I have tried another shop close to work that is a bit cheaper and also run by an honest owner, but they simply are not as highly skilled as the folks at Esler’s. I have never left Esler’s feeling anything but satisfied with the service I received.

EN
ELAINE N.
Cadillac Fleetwood
06/22/2012
Absolutely the best service available in Westfield!

JOHN / KATHY M.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/19/2012
All the guys are honest about what you need done.
I have been taking all of my vehicles to joel and Tom at Eslers since their inception. They are good friends and have earned my business for years to come.

Linda S.
06/19/2012
always there to help me.
they try very hard to work around your time space.

CARL / LINDA S.
06/19/2012
Your always there for me.
A+ very helpful, always trys to work with in you time frame.

Mike S.
06/19/2012 Category: Service
Mike said he's been doing business with them for years.

RK
Rob K.
Toyota Sequoia
06/19/2012 Category: Service
Rob said everything seems to be working fine.

MIKE / MICHELLE L.
Indianapolis, IN
06/18/2012
Trustworthy and professional
I always get prompt professional service and the satisfaction of knowing its fixed right the first time !

MELODY B.
Jeep Liberty
06/16/2012
Great Job
Not only was my car finished when promised they offered me a loaner car without my asking. All the staff was very up beat and friendly.

JOHN / ROSE MARY R.
Fort Cobb, OK
06/16/2012
John - Fishers, IN
Been going to Esler's for all my automotive needs for the past 10 years; wouldn't think of going anywhere else. These guys are professionals and they are HONEST!