Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MARK / MARCIA V.
Oldsmobile Alero
07/05/2012
great job
You are prompt and so good

FC
FRANKLIN) PAT / SHAN C.
07/02/2012
Great work
Every thing done correctly

SF
SKIP / LYNN F.
06/30/2012
the people and fast service
I called with aair conditioner problem, they gotme in the same day and did the service and I was on my way Thanks great people to work with

AW
ANDREW / CHRISTINA W.
Windfall, IN
06/29/2012
Wonderful people!
Great service.. Great people.. Great prices!! I highly recommend Eslers for any repairs..

KA
KEN / CLAUDINE A.
06/26/2012
Esler's is the best
If you’re looking for a shop that is honest, highly skilled, and will save you time and money by doing the job right the first time, I have not found any place better than Esler’s. This was the 2nd trip to try to determine the source of my '99 Sienna engine hesitating. Esler's was not able to diagnose the cause the first time, but for a nominal fee they did clean the air flow sensor to see if that might help. It did help, but only for a few days. The hesitation got worse and on the 2nd trip they were able to diagnose the problem and fix it that day. I did not have an appointment, but just dropped my car off that morning and was fortunate that they had a loaner car available, which is a huge perk since my workplace is not nearby. The engine has been running like new ever since. These guys are not the cheapest, but their prices beat dealer prices and they have never tried pull a fast one on me. Of the many trips I have made to Esler's over the years this was the first time I had to make a 2nd trip to address the same problem, but they were very up front with me after the first visit that they were not at all sure the problem had been resolved and they did not make up some crazy story that was intended to separate me from my cash. This engine has over 250K miles on it and Esler’s could have easily tried to sell me on some repair that I may or may not need. Instead, they made an honest effort to find and resolve the problem, but did not go on some wild goose chase when they were unable to determine the cause. Out of convenience, I have tried another shop close to work that is a bit cheaper and also run by an honest owner, but they simply are not as highly skilled as the folks at Esler’s. I have never left Esler’s feeling anything but satisfied with the service I received.

EN
ELAINE N.
Cadillac Fleetwood
06/22/2012
Absolutely the best service available in Westfield!

JOHN / KATHY M.
Fishers, IN
Nissan Pathfinder
06/19/2012
All the guys are honest about what you need done.
I have been taking all of my vehicles to joel and Tom at Eslers since their inception. They are good friends and have earned my business for years to come.

Linda S.
06/19/2012
always there to help me.
they try very hard to work around your time space.

CARL / LINDA S.
06/19/2012
Your always there for me.
A+ very helpful, always trys to work with in you time frame.

Mike S.
Fishers, IN
06/19/2012 Category: Service
Mike said he's been doing business with them for years.

RK
Rob K.
Toyota Sequoia
06/19/2012 Category: Service
Rob said everything seems to be working fine.

MIKE / MICHELLE L.
Indianapolis, IN
06/18/2012
Trustworthy and professional
I always get prompt professional service and the satisfaction of knowing its fixed right the first time !

MELODY B.
Jeep Liberty
06/16/2012
Great Job
Not only was my car finished when promised they offered me a loaner car without my asking. All the staff was very up beat and friendly.

JOHN / ROSE MARY R.
Fort Cobb, OK
06/16/2012
John - Fishers, IN
Been going to Esler's for all my automotive needs for the past 10 years; wouldn't think of going anywhere else. These guys are professionals and they are HONEST!

Douglas B.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
06/16/2012 Category: Service
Douglas said the business did a really good job on his vehicle.

MF
MIKE / AMBER F.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
06/15/2012
First time customer
This was our first time here and this will be the only place we bring our cars!!

ET
ERIN T.
06/13/2012
Love going to Esler's. The customer service provided is much more personal. Trust them to only service what truly needs to be done to the car, unlike chains that try to service everything possible to run the bill up.

RUTH ANN H.
Indianapolis, IN
Volvo S60
06/13/2012
Eslers is awesome!
Eslers is awesome! They have great service, are extremely friendly and helpful and go the extra mile to make sure that you are satsfied! I will definitely bring all of our cars to Eslers and recommend them to my friends.

RILEY H.