JOE / MARTHA B.
Mitsubishi Montero
04/27/2014
Honesty and Fairness
Appreciate the openness and honesty when the corrective work after the repair work had been thought to be completed - took care of the additional work free-of-charge and the next day. Yes we had the hassle of bringing the vehicle back, but they did the right thing by not charging anything. Thanks.

BC
Barb C.
Fishers, IN
04/23/2014
Friendly People
My air conditioner froze me out on the way home!!! Thanks for getting it fixed!!! Also thanks for the ride to my daughter's house.

James P.
04/21/2014 Category: Service
James said this business provided good and prompt service.

FE
FRANCES E.
Carmel, IN
04/20/2014
friendly
they are fair and honest

Dan S.
Sheridan, IN
Ford Club Wagon
04/19/2014 Category: Service
Dan said the business was excellent.

GS
GREG / BETH S.
Noblesville, IN
04/18/2014
Thanks!!
Great to know we can always count on you guys!

BO
BILL O.
Muncie, IN
Volkswagen Jetta
04/17/2014
Time spent with the mechanic
Your shop worked with me for same day appmt. Receptionist was helpful in getting me in as soon as possible.

Daryl G.
04/16/2014 Category: Service
Daryl said this business performs good work at a fair price.

FV
FRED V.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/15/2014
oil change
my oil change was very fast and was able to take it in with out making an appointment.

JOHN H.
Jeep Cherokee
04/15/2014
Quick response
Woke up to a verhicle that wouldn't start. Had the vehicle towed to the garage and they were able to solve the problem before the day was out. Great service by one of the owners.

TC
TERI C.
Hyundai Tiburon
04/14/2014
Great team
I always appreciate the effort to keep my costs as low as possible while giving me great customer service & quality work. We've been taking our cars to Eslers Auto for over 10 years and have never been disappointed. Thanks Guys!

BD
Betty D.
Sheridan, IN
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/14/2014 Category: Service
Betty said she knows Joe personally because he used to be her patient. The business does a nice job and is attentive. The place of business looks nice. Everything with the service went fine.

KR
KEVIN / LINDA R.
Ford Windstar
04/12/2014
The folks that work there.
Outstanding, as always.

KD
Kyle D.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
04/09/2014 Category: Service
Kyle said they did a great job.

BRAD/AMANDA S.
Carmel, IN
04/03/2014
Fair price, quick repair and delivery when my van was finished
This was our first trip to Eslers and I was really pleased to find a repair shop that called to tell me what my van needed, gave a fair price, and finished my repair quickly. Best of all, Joel brought the van to me once it was done. That was a wonderful gesture to this mother of 3. I have already recommended Eslers to friends in the area and will be coming back for our other repair needs.