TA
THOMAS A.
Nissan Murano
10/20/2019
Honesty trustworthy people
I look for service people who are trustworthy and don’t make up unneeded repairs. This is the place to go to find someone you can trust.

LANA B.
Noblesville, IN
10/19/2019
Always dependable!
Esler Auto always tries their very best to get me in as quick as possible.
I bought a new tire due to a flat at another location and they could not put it on my car for five days. When I called Esler Auto they worked me in that day. So grateful to them! They are awesome! I highly recommend them!

10/17/2019
As has been our previous experience at Esler's, the service provided in this most recent experience has been excellent!

DF
DEBRA F.
Kia Soul
10/17/2019
Great Service as Always
Joel and his team takes care of all of our needs. We have 4 vehicles. We are very pleased with the service and work you all do.
thank you! Debra F.

KARISSA M.
Hyundai Veloster
10/16/2019
Fast and reliable
They got my tire changed quickly and took me in last minute. Everyone was very polite and helpful.

JERRY M.
10/10/2019
Was able to schedule, and re-schedule, my appointment with no problems. Work was completed as promised with a complete explanation of what was needed and even a little below the estimate.

MA
MARIE A.
10/09/2019
Always treated with respect and Andy explains what has been done to the vehicle. Feel very comfortable with Esler's as well as all the staff. Thank you for taking care of me and my Chevy!

LC
LARRY/KYLIE C.
Noblesville, IN
Scion tC
10/07/2019
The Mechanic at Eslers took the time to drive my car around the block and discuss the potential issues. They were very professional and most importantly, very honest and up front with everything.

I highly recommend!!!

Matt S.
Buick LaCrosse
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the staff are fast, flexible and did a good job. He added their prices are reasonable.

Ron H.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the staff had good communication and was done in a timely manner.

CU
CHAITY U.
10/03/2019
LEAKING RADIATOR
This is the second time I have used Esler's Auto repair. I will always use them for any of my car needs. Andy is very professional, Called me with updates and did a great job replacing my radiator. He even took a look at my Van automatic sliding doors. I am coming back to have them fixed this week. I would absolutely recommend them. The prices are fair and done right is a great amount of time. The receptionist was great with ordering the parts for the doors and even offered me a ride home and to pick me up when the work is done on Friday.

KQ
KERRY Q.
Fair upfront honest
Fair upfront honest, i’ve been there twice highly satisfied upfront with what’s going to be done thorough assessment good recommendations fair pricing

JULIA B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
Meticulous Attention to our two Subarus
We continue to be impressed with the people at Esler’s. The attention given to our 2005 Subaru is equal to that given our 2015 Subaru. The mechanics are very knowledgeable and honest. We highly recommend their services.

CATHY W.
Awesome service
The service at Eslers is not like any other, they really are awesome. Rates are just as great.

BF