Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

AY
ALAN / SUE Y.
01/30/2019
Only Human
Last time the van was in was for an oil change and to check the brakes. I felt the brakes seemed soft because I would hit the brake pedal twice and the second time and the pedal didn't go down so much. Oil changed (with coupon, thanks!) and good as new. I thought. Afterwards, had a noise coming from front driver side wheel, so brought it back. Seems the lug nuts loosened after checking to the point two nuts needed replaced. Everything was made right, and of course no charge, except for being down a vehicle for a day. My point is that no one's perfect. And 99.8% of the time I get stellar performance from a garage with a great set of mechanics who try to fix your problem and get you in and out as quickly as possible. They also let you know what other issues you might have down the road. And it's the personal service that keeps me (and now some family) coming back.

DAVE / MARLA D.
Carmel, IN
Personal, professional service!
They are always helpful and assist in making the wisest choice for vehicle repairs. Very convenient to get in and out efficiently.

DAVID / MARGARET B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
Exceptional service
I broke my windshield wiper system. By accident😁. Esters not only fixed it on a timely basis, but also provided exceptional customer service. I recommend them highly.

CHRISTINA W.
Windfall, IN
01/28/2019
Always gets the job done.
I always have a great experience with Eslers and their team.

JACOB T.
01/27/2019
Great service at fair price
My first time at Esler’s...needed new brakes for BMW X3. Brake service was cheaper than expected, especially compared to other estimates from places that “specialize” in European makes. Staff was very friendly and communicated with me every step of the way. Can’t imagine taking my vehicles anywhere else.

TO
TOM / SHERRILL O.
01/25/2019
Car
The people are super nice but when we called for an appointment we were told the date and that we needed to drop the car off by 730am. We did, and the car wasn’t ready until 6. I called a couple of times and the car wasn’t even looked at until after 4. They need to have a better system . Even half a day would be okay, as in “we can work on your car Wednesday afternoon so drop it off at 12” that way you can have your car at least part of the day. I will use them in the future but I guess I will be asking more questions. Other than the inconvenience they do a good job and like I said are very pleasant.

DOUG R.
Indianapolis, IN
Lincoln Navigator L
01/24/2019
Motor replacement
The mechanics at Esler auto did a great job on my Lincoln. Replaced the motor in just a few days and have it running like a new truck.

Tom S.
Nissan Frontier
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the facility's staff got him in really quickly and got the job done right. He stated he always recommends this business.

GJ
GRETCHEN J.
Fishers, IN
01/14/2019
Exceptional Individualized Service
Eslers provided exceptional individualized service on my car at my last appointment, as they have consistently done with my cars. I would recommend their services.

LR
LINDA R.
Buick Encore
01/11/2019
An honest company!
I was concerned about my brakes needing to be replaced, but Eislers mechanics examined the brakes only to find out that nothing was wrong with them and did not charge me for the inspection. How refreshing not to be charged for repairs that my car doesn’t need! I’m very satisfied!

BL
BEAU L.
01/11/2019
Great quality service!
I’m always pleased with the proficient and quality care eslers provides!

P
Ann P.
Mercury Sable
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Ann said that the place is easy to work with and she is always satisfied with her service.

BC
BRUCE / SHARON C.
01/02/2019
great repair
we needed to replace the mirror on the passenger side due to hitting the garage door post...Esler's (and especially Andy) was very helpful in finding a used mirror and then Esler's installed it so we saved about $400!!! It was done quickly and correctly.

Carl H.
GMC Yukon XL
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Carl said they were able to get him right in and the work was quick. Joel helps Andy out once in a while.

LC
LUKE C.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/28/2018
Outstanding service at affordable price
I've used Eslers for several years and always get outstanding service and fair pricing on my vehicles.

JOE/ LIZ G.
Saturn VUE
12/28/2018
Another great service!!!
I have a 2003 Saturn Vue with 199,741 miles...I love my car. Esler's did a 200,000 mile service and oil change plus discovered it had a bad right rear wheel bearing and repaired that as well. I feel so confident in how they take care of my car, which in turn is really taking very good care of me!

12/25/2018
Love the value and service of repairs.
The only thing I can suggest to become better is to not have my car coming home and smelling like an ashtray. I love bringing my car to get fixed at Esler's but dislike the fumigation process that needs to be performed after car has been serviced.

TL
Tom L.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Tom said this business does good work and he trusts them.

12/19/2018
Treated Like Family
Treated like family. I think that about says it all. 😊

Indianapolis, IN
12/17/2018
They were able to fit in an oil change for me at the last minute and finished before I needed my vehicle back.