Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jamie S.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said he has used the business for years and has always received good service.

TR
TOBY R.
04/23/2018
Quality and Professionalism
I took my 2006 Pilot to Elser's to have multiple warning lights addressed. They quickly diagnosed the issue, called with an estimate, and were able to fix the issues timely and for a much lower price than anticipated. They have continued to provide exceptional service for me and will always have my business. I highly recommend Esler's!

Michelle B.
Carmel, IN
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said it was easy to schedule an appointment, the work was done promptly, and her vehicle is working fine.

LH
LAURA H.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/22/2018
Trustworthy and overall great service
I'm a single woman, and we all know the classic stories of single women getting taken for a ride by mechanics who play on their ignorance and naivete. Esler's is exactly the opposite - they told me in advance exactly what they were doing, charged me exactly what they said they'd charge, and always completed the work on time. I'd recommend them to anyone.

GF
GEORGE / SHERI F.
Carmel, IN
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/21/2018
The Best Shop in Town
Longtime customer. Never disappointed in the quality of service Esslers provides. Highly recommend.

DAVE W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/20/2018
Found problem quickly and repairs were made in a timely manner.

AO
ALAN O.
04/20/2018
Honest, Dedicated, Reliable & Professional
This was my first visit to Esler's and it will not be my last. Very impressed with this shop. They took care of all my vehicle's issues completely and thoroughly. They checked out the whole car for me as well since I had concerns about the place I had visited before these guys. Communication was great and they have a website that keeps all the work done on your vehicle. I was contacted by the owner a couple of days after the vehicle was returned to me to be sure that I was happy with the work and to be sure nothing else had come up with it. My vehicle is running the best I have seen it and I could not be happier with the effort provided by this group. I have a fleet of used vehicles for my family and have been trying to find a GOOD place to work on them. I am pretty sure that I have found the place.

STEVE M.
04/18/2018
Knowledgeable techs who care about their customers satisfaction
It's a fun , friendly atmosphere
I Have needed and been provided a loaner vehicle !
Service is done right !
joel is a proud veteran still serving America
One vehicle at a time !
Great guys great shop
Call Anna for your next appointment !

AA
Autumn A.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/17/2018
Amazing service!
I brought my car in with unknown transmission issues. They kept my car for 2 days trying to diagnose the problem. Although they were unable to find the problem, they gave the best efforts and I wasn't charged a thing! I would use Esler anytime!

BD
Betty D.
Sheridan, IN
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Betty said she has been going to staff member, Joe, for several years, to work on her vehicle. She said he always does a wonderful job.

BG
Bailey G.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Bailey said her problem with her vehicle is still not fixed. However, the staff are working with her so she can return to solve the problem. Her experience with the business has been great. She appreciates their service and customer service.

STEPHANIE S.
Fishers, IN
04/15/2018
Excellent customer service
I was having an issue with my car and Eslers made sure that it was done properly and to my satisfaction. They are very fair, honest people. You can really trust them to take care of their customers.

Jay T.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Jay said he always receives good service and they do a good job.

JAN (KYLE-SON) S.
Porsche Boxster
04/12/2018
Great Service Again!
I recently took my Porche Boxter S to Esler's. Service was great as usual. I got my car back very quickly and the price was great! My boys and I have been going to Esler's for years and they always exceed expectations.

CRAIG S.
Volkswagen Passat
04/12/2018
Excellent customer service!
Car repair took longer than expected so they gave me a loaner instead of making me arrange a ride the next day. Repair was still under estimate and I was totally satisfied.

NB
Nicole B.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Nicole said they are really nice to her.

Jim G.
Volvo S40
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business was quick. They were prompt. They got him in sooner then he thought they would be able to. The price was right. They fixed everything that was supposed to be fixed, and they checked everything out.

FC
FRANK C.
04/08/2018
Outstanding
The communication Was excellent. Very honest straightforward people quality work. I will go back

DAVID / MARGARET B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/07/2018
As usual supurb
These people are true professionals. My car was serviced ona timely fashion always using quality materials. They have been servicing my cars for 8 years and always give great service and good advice.

CHRIS H.
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/07/2018
Honest and fair
They always get me right in and are fair and honest