Cristno H.
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Cristno said that the place said that he only needed spark plugs, not major repairs and he was very pleased.

JOE / STEPHANIE G.
04/17/2020
Great local repair shop
Have been coming here for years. Always reliable and trustworthy. Recently brought in Honda CRV with 42k miles and rough sounding brakes. Expected expensive repair/replace, but turned it wasn't necessary. Most places would have replaced pads at least and I wouldn't have known better

TV
TOM V.
04/17/2020
Honest estimates and quick service
Was able to get my sons vehicle in for routine maintenance and to troubleshoot a dying battery

LR
LON R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/16/2020
Best People Best Service
I certain I’m in a large and growing group of folks that dearly love having our cars serviced by Eslers.
Upfront, competent, honest service that can’t be best.
And, we all are deeply appreciative that Eslers saves from going to the “dealership” for what they call service.

WB
WILLIAM B.
04/14/2020
Above and beyond service
Had regular maintenance done on my vehicle. Noticed that motor was louder than normal, and the idle seemed off. Had Esler look at and they did a idle reset, free of charge. Hard to beat that service, and the vehicle idles better than it ever did.

Ani M.
Indianapolis, IN
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Ani said they care about their customers, speak nice, are never in a hurry, treat the vehicle right, explain and give a choice.

Justin S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/11/2020 Category: Service
Justin said this business is good.

04/10/2020
They were very honest
Esler’s Auto Repair did a great job. The were very honest and fair in their assessment!

DV
DARCI V.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/09/2020
Trustworthy, transparent, top-notch service
Esler's always provides great service — and you can trust them to do the job correctly (and honestly).
Their prices are very reasonable, and they give you options of what you should do now, and what can wait (which is great if you're on a budget). I'm so glad my car warranty finally expired, and I can use Esler's again!

DK
DARRELL K.
GMC Acadia
04/04/2020
Great people
Eslers is a great place that is always extremely professional, courteous and knowledgeable. They saved me so much money when the deal ship claimed that I needed a bunch of work, Eslers confirmed that nothing is wrong with my vehicle.

Jeffrey K.
03/29/2020
First time customer
I was recommended to visit Esler by a mechanic that could not isolate the front end noise I was having with my truck. They found the noise made the fix at no charge and have earned a customer for life. Highly recommend Esler’s for your auto care.

TW
TIM W.
03/27/2020
They have always done me right with my Auto needs.
I have had two of my Automobiles here in the past two weeks and they have explained to me in detail of the issues that I needed to have them repaired . After taking my Honda CRV there because I was having Transmission issues with it Tom and Robert both let me know what they thought was the problem and after driving it for over 6 months with this issue the guys repaired the issue and it runs and drives like a new one. "Thanks Guys"

Diann P.
Buick Terraza
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Diann said they did a good job.

BG
Bill G.
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Bill said they are honest, professional and fair.

DAVID / MARGARET B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/26/2020
Superior service
Even though my car is 17 yer old Esler’s had no trouble finding the parts for several gaskets and other parts needed to bring my car up to speed. Good job as usual.