Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Charles H.
Noblesville, IN
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the staff is always good and it provides excellent service.

LT
LISA T.
03/12/2018
Gold Star Service
Joel, Tom and their team provide top notch customer care. Your satisfaction with the service provided is priority #1.

PL
Peggy L.
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Peggy said they have a really good relationship with the technicians. The technicians are always helpful and straightforward. They trust them.

SR
SHERRI R.
03/11/2018
Their Honestly and Trustworthiness
I am really thankful that A friend recommended this auto repair shop to me years ago. I believe wholeheartedly their maintenance work on my minivan is why I have been able to get 249,808 miles so far from the original engine and transmission! Thank you so much Elser’s Auto Repair for being so trustworthy with all your customers and for always looking out for our best interest and ways to save us money. They have also worked with customers when the sting of the repair is too great at the time of service. My family will ALWAYS use you for our vehicles, and we have recommended your shop to everyone who we know with auto repair issues.
Again, your honesty and trustworthiness as an auto repair shop is greatly appreciated!!!
Sherri Reece

RILEY H.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
03/10/2018
Honest, professional service.
I always get an honest appraisal and professional service.

SG
STEVEN G.
03/09/2018
Great Service!!
Very professional and much more personal than the dealerships...extremely friendly. I wanted a 30,000 service on my Subaru Outback. First, I called for a quote which they gave me and then Andy explained what they would do which matched the recommended service from Subaru. They service was performed just as they said and at the quote they gave me. I would HIGHLY recommend Esler's. Thank you.

TR
TOBY R.
03/09/2018
Exceptional Service - All Around
I recently took my 12 yr old Honda Pilot to Elser's for some work. Once again they provided excellent service all around - workmanship and customer service. They do quality work at a fair price and never try to oversell services or products. They've continually allowed me to keep my old vehicle running and safe (I drive a lot of highway miles with it). I trust and will continue to bring my vehicle to Elser's, and would highly recommend them to anyone needing service. Thanks to everyone at Esler's.

Robert R.
Indiana
Jeep Patriot
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sabian. She said she took her vehicle in to this business and it was kept all day plus the staff didn't tell her it was going to stay over night. This business didn't open during the weekend so she was without her vehicle for 3-4 days. In addition this business didn't fix the problem and she will be going somewhere else for the repairs.

03/08/2018 Category: Service
Sabian said her vehicle was supposed to be under warranty. She had to pay extra, and she was not told about the business being closed on the weekends.
Joel Watson & T. from Esler's Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2018

Sabian came in thinking that the waterpump was the leak that would have been under warranty, unfortunatly the vhicle had the water housing for the thermostat leaking not the waterpump. as for the hours of operation i am sorry Sabian did not know , but they are published in multiple forms of media

Jayme D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Jayme said everything went very well.

NR
NICHOLE R.
Fishers, IN
Saturn VUE
03/07/2018
Ignition coil
I took my car in for an estimate because my check engine lite came on. I previously went to Auto Zone to have them check the light and they determined a misfire at 1&3. Eslers looked at my car and told me that my ignition coil was bad and it would cost $650.00 to fix. I couldn’t afford to do the work at that time. I took my car for a second opinion and was told the same thing Eslers told me but the total price would be $258. My car is now fixed and I only paid $258 not $650. Thankful I chose to get a second opinion!

Dustin S.
Atlanta, IN
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Dustin said the service was all-around good, and it was provided by a kind staff.

ND
Norma D.
Jeep Liberty
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Norma said the employees did not call her once her service was completed.

DOUG R.
Indianapolis, IN
Lincoln Navigator L
03/05/2018
Tune up
Polite fast and friendly group of professionals. Reasonable prices and honest answers.

DAVID J. / NORMA S.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/04/2018
water pump leak
found the leak this time and fixed it! Yeah.

CHRIS H.
Noblesville, IN
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/03/2018
Taking all my cars here
Started going here about a year ago. they fixed a problem on first try the dealership couldn't after several tries. Very honest and not out to take advantage of you. Always get me in quickly for repairs. Found a new repair shop for all my cars. love this place!!

Kim M.
03/02/2018
OUCH!
Took it in for slipping feeling in wheels. Needed the transmission flushed, possible filter. $400-450. Called around- 2 dealerships only wanted $250. And the Cadillac dealership said it is not recommended to change this filter! I begrudge nobody for making a profit... but that is just down right dishonesty. When I got it back, the problem was much worse. Not sure why, as it had not changed in 6 months. But they were nice enough not to charge for the time driving it around to evaluate it.
Joel Watson & T. from Esler's Auto Repair responded on 03/05/2018

Comments
Eslers Auto Repair
 Sorry for the miscommunication, however the filter and flush was estimated at $375.00, flush only was estimated at $247.00. as for filter change or no filter change i personally would change it ,the dealers do not change as a rule of thumb, i believe it is insurance to keep from having a transmission issue . with the shudder your transmission was having it would be recommended

IB
Ivan B.
Ford Windstar
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Ivan said they are good guys. It is a good price.

GJ
Gretchen J.
Fishers, IN
03/01/2018
Consistently dependable service
I have taken my various cars to Esler's for years and have received consistently dependable service. My current car, a scion, has over 250,000 miles on it, and their dependable service in one of the reasons for the long life of my car. I recently had my car satisfactorily serviced, and I continue to trust Esler's for dependable service. Thanks.

RL

Tim B.
Atlanta, IN
Cadillac CTS-V
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Tim said they always do a good job and they are honest.