BC
BRUCE / SHARON C.
06/29/2019
oil change
done in less than an hour

06/27/2019
AC working great again
Took my 2006 Odyssey with 265000 miles on it in for a routine oil change and also asked that they look at the AC that was last week it was still raining every day and cool but the ac was having trouble in 70 degree weather. Well today it is 90 degrees and the AC is keeping up with the heat outside. Thanks guys!!

GB
GREG B.
06/24/2019
Quality and value
I always appreciate Esler's for delivering quality service at a good price.

KK
Karen K.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Karen said that they have high customer service and everyone is really nice.

Marc M.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Marc said the business is quick and easy to deal with.

JIM / JEANNE W.
Whitestown, IN
06/17/2019
Honest & dependable
We have complete confidence with the honesty and workmenship with this company.

CARL W.
06/16/2019
Friendly and timely
Esler’s has always provided quality work at a reasonable price. Andy as well as everyone else there has always been friendly and accommodating !

CK
CYNDY K.
06/15/2019
Tire not fixed.
I brought my car in on Friday to have the tire fixed. I just went out to run an errand and my tire is going flat again. So I'll have to bring it back in and I have a trip that I have to drive on Tuesday.
This is my first less than good experience with Eisler's and I would still recommend them to others.

EH
ERIN H.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/14/2019
Excellent!
Everyone at Esler's was very friendly and the service was excellent. They were rated highly on Nextdoor and I agree. Will definitely use them again in the future.

STEVE H.
Thorntown, IN
GMC Sierra 3500HD
06/13/2019
Steve
Running late because I was working overtime at the firehouse was there for an oil change they took my truck in as soon as I got there and was I was very apologetic they were very kind got the truck done and I was on my way great people to work with they always do great work with efficiency

ROB / TONI M.
Kia Optima
06/11/2019
Staff and their willingness to make it right.
Service and their way of treating the customers just like family. All tecs are very knowledgeable in the latest technology of the changing world of cars.

LANA B.
06/08/2019
They insure my safety
I am a single senior citizen with an older car. I want to hang onto my ‘paid for’ car as long as I can. I rely totally on the Eslers staff and their maintenance suggestions to guide me in maintaining my car so it will continue to be safe.
I have complete confidence in them that they have my best interest at heart.
Such a comfort to me to know there is still a place out there like that!

LG
Luis G.
Nissan Sentra
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Luis said it was a good service, they were on time and they charged him the correct amount of money.

DAN / DALE W.
05/31/2019
Worked with my schedule and got me in and out fast. Excellent customer service.

Volvo XC70
05/30/2019
Reliable
Your services have been reliable. I have used your services since you opened.