EE
Brake job
Terrific service

Cliff S.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Cliff said he appreciates the business' good, honest work.

Marchman S.
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Marchman said they have top, fast service and they stand behind their work.

PF
PATTI F.
12/29/2019
peace of mind
I am a 67 year old single lady. It is very important that I TRUST whoever is taking care of my car. That is why I use Estes Auto. Kelly Estes has serviced my car for the last 10 years and I leave there with peace of mind that a good job has been done.

LG
LISA G.
12/29/2019
Very rare to find an auto repair that is honest. This is one.
Such a blessing to have someone you trust to take care of such a huge investment.

Cullman, AL
12/21/2019
Excellent service!
I needed a quick turnaround due to dead battery and planned vacation. Kelly and team delivered and I even got a car wash!

Delmar H.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Delmar said he knows the people and they did a wonderful job, they have done it before. They did an excellent job.

KARL B.
12/18/2019
Reliable
Honest, quality work at a fair price. On time with no surprises.

Chris W.
Honda Element
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Chris said that he was satisfied with the place.

ANDY M.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/12/2019
Outstanding service!
I took our car in to have new rims, tires and wheel alignment. The first thing that struck me was how clean everything was. The work was done quickly, the price was fair and they even washed the car before I picked it up. I’d recommend Estes to anyone!

WM
My repair is wonderful, I will come back, Thanks

John G.
Lexus RX
12/09/2019 Category: Service
John said they have good communication, trust and dependable service.

JERRY G.
Cullman, AL
Ford Crown Victoria
12/06/2019
Auto Service
Estes has been servicing our families vehicles for years. We are treated not just as valued customers but as good friends. They service our vehicles the same as if we were family - they make sure everything is perfect and let us know if they find anything that needs care. They’re the best!

HL
HUSSEIN L.
Ford Fiesta
11/27/2019
regular checkup with great vigilance of the health of the car
The guys at Estes have always been great support and safety for me. When I dropped the car for an oil change they discovered a major issue with my brakes that needed attention. That is a big reason that I trust them and have remained with their services for all those years. They are dependable and very professional.

11/26/2019
Excellent and quality service
I was very impressed with my visit to Estes Automotive Center. The staff was very friendly and helpful, getting my car back to me the same day. Their customer service was wonderful, offering me a ride to work, as well as picking me up once my car was done. I would recommend Estes to anyone in need of vehicle repair!