KL
Keith L.
Saint Cloud, FL
12/07/2019
Quality Car Care Team
Great team for BMW repair. After 5 months of on and off safe mode problems on my 2007 650i the car runs great. This was my 3rd repair shop I had the car in for same problem. I found the team knowledgable and honest from the front office to the garage team. The mechanic even came out to talk to me about the repair and any other concerns I may have. He helped me set priorities for future repairs and maintance. While waiting for the repairs to be completed I was even taken over to the shopping center for the afternoon. Now thats customer service!

Kevin B.
11/16/2019
The staff and ownership attentiveness to the customer
Excellent customer service and quality is why I like EuroMotors. The staff are knowledgeable and provide honest upfront advice and guidance on my vehicles. Their pricing is competitive and fair and they often offer discounts to loyal customers. Sindy and Adrian Rock as well as all their employees.

AR
Anne R.
11/03/2019
Stellar service and results
I had a complicated problem with my transmission. Although I had complete service and maintenance done at the dealership less than a month ago this problem was not diagnosed. It progressed to the point that my car was not drivable and I needed to have it towed to the shop. The staff at Euro Motors gave me an appointment for an evaluation immediately. I spoke to both Justin and Adrian (service technicians) and they were very thorough about explaining the situation. Sindy and Ana were very good about communicating with me and keeping in touch about the status of my repairs. The entire process went smoothly and was a completely pleasant experience due to the courteous and efficient service from everyone I had contact with. We are fortunate to have an honest and trustworthy service and repair business of such high quality here in Orlando.

Bolivar M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/12/2019
Superb customer service!!
Excellent customer service!! Great place to be !! Very friendly staff and very professional!! I will recommend all my friends and family. Great prices .

FR
Fabian R.
10/09/2019
Great work fixing the issue.
Great job on fixing the issues found on my vehicle. The constructive criticism I would leave is the scheduling process and execution. Setting clear expectations of when the customers vehicle will be ready can greatly assist the customer in planning their schedules.

RF

Maurice C.
Mercedes-Benz GL
10/08/2019
Friendly and Professional
It's so wonderful to find a truly professional and reasonably priced euro auto shop instead of going to the dealership. Will definitely return for all of my auto's future needs and definitely recommend to anyone looking for a fair and professional auto shop.

Shelton M.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
10/05/2019
Customer service
The appointment and service were exactly as promised. Service and customer service were much better than going to the dealership.

DE
David E.
10/04/2019
Trustworthy and Efficient Service
Service was done quickly and reliably. Much better experience than when working with the dealership service department

Dave D.
Middleburg, FL
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/01/2019
From the moment you pull in to the time you leave, great communication that makes you feel part of the family. Very professional and good pricing. Was stuck on the road after driving for 8-hours and they took me right in. It's hard to find Mercedes service you can trust. I work on my car and know when you are getting a standard answer. They detailed the issue and offered solutions at my choice. Will definitely be back!

David G.
Lexus GS 350
09/24/2019
Consistently reliable and affordable.
Always comfortable with recommendations for my cars. Routinely define , “preventative, necessary, coming up.” Super nice family.

BMW M6
09/20/2019
Great service. Great customer experience.
Thank you for the top notch service and great customer experience. I really appreciate you guys going the extra mile to ensure quality work is done!

AD
Alicia D.
09/12/2019
First Time and SUPER happy already
My initial phone call with Cindy gave me hope, she was very professional and explain everything to me throughly! Once I met her in person I knew I was in the right place! I have a 2008 335i, that’s been dealer maintained this entire time (I have roughly over 83,000 miles). BMW quoted me for hoses that needed to be replaced at $2500. Needless to say Cindy got me in immediately, I dropped off the car on Tuesday before close of business (I was also shuttles home that day) and by 1000 am the next day my car was ready! Adrian was extremely professional and gave me that sense of feeling that he really truly cared about the health of my car and was extremely fair! A full diagnostic was ran nothing was detected but my freon was out, he charged the car with refrigerant with no charge and put dye in the car to be able to detect the problem, now we wait. I’m confident that whatever it may be Euro Motors can handle the job and will be honest and fair! I already know I will get excellent service here and the attention to detail my car deserves!

Maria Luisa (TITA) M.
Groveland, FL
09/11/2019
Friendly and honest people.
This is my second visit to this place. I found the owner and the staff to be very “ honest” and professional that is why I am back.Sindy is such a sweet person.She explains everything that is wrong with your car and will help you find ways to save money. They are not pushy and does a great job on your vehicle. I am really happy and very satisfied with them. Thanks Sindy!!?

Michael M.
09/11/2019
Excellent service. Customer service
Mechanic has gone beyond to fix the problem