Marte Lynn B.
Kissimmee, FL
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/18/2020
The Absolute BEST!
If I weren’t moving to Tennessee, I would have this place to take my Mini Cooper to forever! Everyone there are very friendly and you feel like you’ve known them forever. They have really taken excellent care of my vehicle. One of my favorite things is Adrian tells you like it is. If he doesn’t feel like a certain after market add on is good for my car, he’ll tell it like it is. He’ll tell me no and the reason for it and that’s it, I don’t have it done. These mechanics are very knowledgeable and will take very good care of your vehicle. I’m going to miss all of them.

EK
Erika K.
Mercedes-Benz C250
01/15/2020
Highly recommended

mark d.
01/09/2020
Mercedes A Services in Orlando
This company is excellent for Service A or B or anything Mercedes in Orlando. I called the dealership, and they wanted $400 for Service A - this place did it for less than half and used actual german oil. Great company and people I highly recommend them.

KL
Keith L.
Saint Cloud, FL
12/07/2019
Quality Car Care Team
Great team for BMW repair. After 5 months of on and off safe mode problems on my 2007 650i the car runs great. This was my 3rd repair shop I had the car in for same problem. I found the team knowledgable and honest from the front office to the garage team. The mechanic even came out to talk to me about the repair and any other concerns I may have. He helped me set priorities for future repairs and maintance. While waiting for the repairs to be completed I was even taken over to the shopping center for the afternoon. Now thats customer service!

Kevin B.
11/16/2019
The staff and ownership attentiveness to the customer
Excellent customer service and quality is why I like EuroMotors. The staff are knowledgeable and provide honest upfront advice and guidance on my vehicles. Their pricing is competitive and fair and they often offer discounts to loyal customers. Sindy and Adrian Rock as well as all their employees.

AR
Anne R.
11/03/2019
Stellar service and results
I had a complicated problem with my transmission. Although I had complete service and maintenance done at the dealership less than a month ago this problem was not diagnosed. It progressed to the point that my car was not drivable and I needed to have it towed to the shop. The staff at Euro Motors gave me an appointment for an evaluation immediately. I spoke to both Justin and Adrian (service technicians) and they were very thorough about explaining the situation. Sindy and Ana were very good about communicating with me and keeping in touch about the status of my repairs. The entire process went smoothly and was a completely pleasant experience due to the courteous and efficient service from everyone I had contact with. We are fortunate to have an honest and trustworthy service and repair business of such high quality here in Orlando.

Bolivar M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/12/2019
Superb customer service!!
Excellent customer service!! Great place to be !! Very friendly staff and very professional!! I will recommend all my friends and family. Great prices .

FR
Fabian R.
10/09/2019
Great work fixing the issue.
Great job on fixing the issues found on my vehicle. The constructive criticism I would leave is the scheduling process and execution. Setting clear expectations of when the customers vehicle will be ready can greatly assist the customer in planning their schedules.

RF

Maurice C.
Mercedes-Benz GL
10/08/2019
Friendly and Professional
It's so wonderful to find a truly professional and reasonably priced euro auto shop instead of going to the dealership. Will definitely return for all of my auto's future needs and definitely recommend to anyone looking for a fair and professional auto shop.

Shelton M.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
10/05/2019
Customer service
The appointment and service were exactly as promised. Service and customer service were much better than going to the dealership.

DE
David E.
10/04/2019
Trustworthy and Efficient Service
Service was done quickly and reliably. Much better experience than when working with the dealership service department

Dave D.
Middleburg, FL
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/01/2019
From the moment you pull in to the time you leave, great communication that makes you feel part of the family. Very professional and good pricing. Was stuck on the road after driving for 8-hours and they took me right in. It's hard to find Mercedes service you can trust. I work on my car and know when you are getting a standard answer. They detailed the issue and offered solutions at my choice. Will definitely be back!

David G.
Lexus GS 350
09/24/2019
Consistently reliable and affordable.
Always comfortable with recommendations for my cars. Routinely define , “preventative, necessary, coming up.” Super nice family.

BMW M6
09/20/2019
Great service. Great customer experience.
Thank you for the top notch service and great customer experience. I really appreciate you guys going the extra mile to ensure quality work is done!