EM

Joshua C.
Mercedes-Benz C280
06/07/2015
The Best In Orlando
My car wouldn't start for some weird reason. Every mechanic I went to told me its was a key problem and most likely my EIS. I have an 06 c 280 Benz so something like that would cost me and arm and a leg at the dealership. After searching for another alternative I came acroos Adrian and let me say it was the best decision I made with my car. Saved me so much money because Mercedes was saying it'll be $1000 to fix it. Adrian fixed it for nearly half the price. Couldn't ask for a better mechanic and great customer service. My car also had a check engine light which would come on and off.. Since I've got the car back from the shop my check engine light has not come back on and the car feels so much smoother.

RA
Ryan A.
Saturn Vue
05/17/2015
Integrity
Highly recommended - obviously for European/German makes BMW etc, but also for domestic. I brought my saturn for not so simple diagnosis. Adrian and his staff were comitted to diagnose my car accurately which they did. They were both professional and courteous. The labor and parts cost were more than reasonable. I will bring all our cars to them from now on for their honesty, integrity, professionalism and fair pricing.

EN
Eleodoro N.
BMW 330i
05/01/2015
This one of the shop in Orlando that doesn’t charge you an arm and leg to fix your vehicle, I had the bushing change on 2006 330i and was surprise cost the cost in parts and labor. They definably have my future business need for my vehicles. Thanks!

LR
Luis R.
Hyundai Tucson
04/30/2015 Category: Service
Luis said he was satisfied with the service at the business.

EM
Elias M.
04/29/2015
Professionalism and knowledge
The best service for cheap price,

Marcelo S.
Mercedes-Benz C230
04/27/2015
Very good service!
The price was fine and my car was repaired as expected.

PR
Paveliett R.
Isuzu Rodeo
04/23/2015 Category: Service
Paveliett said the business' service was awesome.

JE
Jayson E.
Saint Cloud, FL
BMW 330i
04/20/2015 Category: Service
Jayson said the business has great service.

Jose C.
BMW 335i
04/14/2015 Category: Service
Jose said he was very satisfied and the business finished the work on time.

NS
Nikki S.
04/10/2015
Best Mechanic Ever!!!!
I finally found a trustworthy, honest, reliable mechanic who knows his stuff. My 9 year old car has never run better. I've recommended him to all my family and friends.

AA
Angela A.
Saint Cloud, FL
04/09/2015 Category: Service
Angela said she already gave a business card to a co worker. She did not know she had a headlight out when she was referred there from another business. She cannot complain and it was an excellent deal. Instead of ten or fifteen minutes it took about an hour and a half.

Jorge T.
Winter Springs, FL
03/31/2015 Category: Service
Jorge said that this business has excellent service.

EB
Eric B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/31/2015 Category: Service
Eric said Adrian does well and this business is always great.

SD
Steve D.
BMW 335i
03/29/2015
Found my new repair shop
Everyone was very friendly starting at the front desk. Adrian really knows his stuff and is very honest and fair. My car was fixed within hours. It was nice not having to pay dealer prices and having 10 things recommended. I'll definitely go back.