AD
Alicia D.
09/12/2019
First Time and SUPER happy already
My initial phone call with Cindy gave me hope, she was very professional and explain everything to me throughly! Once I met her in person I knew I was in the right place! I have a 2008 335i, that’s been dealer maintained this entire time (I have roughly over 83,000 miles). BMW quoted me for hoses that needed to be replaced at $2500. Needless to say Cindy got me in immediately, I dropped off the car on Tuesday before close of business (I was also shuttles home that day) and by 1000 am the next day my car was ready! Adrian was extremely professional and gave me that sense of feeling that he really truly cared about the health of my car and was extremely fair! A full diagnostic was ran nothing was detected but my freon was out, he charged the car with refrigerant with no charge and put dye in the car to be able to detect the problem, now we wait. I’m confident that whatever it may be Euro Motors can handle the job and will be honest and fair! I already know I will get excellent service here and the attention to detail my car deserves!

Maria Luisa (TITA) M.
Groveland, FL
09/11/2019
Friendly and honest people.
This is my second visit to this place. I found the owner and the staff to be very “ honest” and professional that is why I am back.Sindy is such a sweet person.She explains everything that is wrong with your car and will help you find ways to save money. They are not pushy and does a great job on your vehicle. I am really happy and very satisfied with them. Thanks Sindy!!?

Michael M.
09/11/2019
Excellent service. Customer service
Mechanic has gone beyond to fix the problem

BT
Blair T.
Volvo XC90
09/08/2019
Excellent experience.
Very friendly, professional and thorough. They will be my go to shop for all future work.

Lake Wales, FL
Porsche Cayenne
09/07/2019
Wonderful Staff
They are truly wonderful. They go out of their way to get the job done. I love it!

Steve W.
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/06/2019
Customer service is wonderful
From the moment we stepped through the doors, we were greeted with a friendly face and a smile. Our wait was only an hour, nobody tried to up-sell. I would definitely return and recommend. Andy has great customer service.

VW
Victor W.
Winter Springs, FL
Audi S5 Coupe
08/30/2019
Honest and competent!
My technician, Adrian, was so honest and knowledgeable. He was also very fair and just a nice guy! I would highly recommend him and Euro Motors to anyone.

LG
Luis G.
Mercedes-Benz S500
08/20/2019
Great experience
The treatment and courtesy was great.
Although I didn't decide on fixing it. I do plan to bring my cars to Euro Motors

AT
Alfonso T.
Florida
BMW Z3
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Alfonso said he was a returning customer. He had work done in the business but the technician did not really work on his vehicle. He called about it and they said to bring it over and they will take care of him but when he went there, no discount on oil change was given as promised. He also noted that the last mechanic needs work on his communication. In his other visit, the technician said that he did not really drive it so much, just up and down so when he got home the engine overheated. When he brought it back, the technician started arguing with him.

AG
Albert G.
Mercedes-Benz C230
07/30/2019
Great service, fast turn around definitely recommend.
I had a problem with my Mercedes transmission and they took care of the problem right away. Great service and fast turn around. Definitely recommend.

Volkswagen Rabbit
07/26/2019
A trusted mechanic
Since moving to orlando it has been a struggle finding a reliable team of mechanics. They found the oil leak and an additional parts that needed replacement that a dealership overlooked. I trust these guys with my VW.

CL
Carol L.
BMW 535i
07/25/2019
Kind people.
These people are faithful to their work. They don’t give up. They keep trying until it works.
It may take a while but they eventually make it work.
Thanks for your time to make my car work.

GV
Giridhar V.
Audi Q5
07/12/2019
Awesome,
Great service and people. So glad you’re here in LN.

RA
Richard A.
Lexus CT 200h
07/11/2019
Great service and communication
It is always a pleasure to have my vehicle serviced at Euro Motors. Everyone is always welcoming and friendly. They do great work, and have a lot of knowledge of what the vehicles need and providing the repairs on the first visit and did I mention at a great price. What Better place to have you vehicle serviced and support a local business at the same time. Thank You to all the staff at Euro Motors

HS