DT
Davenport, FL
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/25/2019
You did it again
Thank you you were motors for taking care of my car you did it again you identify the problem got it fixed at my car back with him tod thank you you were motors for taking care of my car you did it again you identify the problem got it fixed at my car back within a day

Diane M.
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Diane said that the place provided her with everything she expected.

DA
Dane A.
01/22/2019
Euro Motors is the best!!
Euro Motors is the best place to go for your European car maintenance and needs. They are friendly and provide their customers with top of the line service. They let you know what is needed and the cost but never pressure you. They know cars and are excellent mechanics that keep my older model BMW 550 running! Their personal attention and ease in setting appts make it an enjoyable experience.

Thomas B.
Cambridge Springs, PA
BMW 135i
01/22/2019
mixed review
The people couldn't have been nicer. I'm holding my final decision because the ABS lights came back on two days after my service.
I 'm waiting to call and bring the car back because the lights have been going on and off ever since. ( The young lady said that the work is guaranteed for 2 years or 24000 miles. So I'm waiting a little while to see how it goes.)

Jesus A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Honda Accord Coupe
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Jesus said the staff members are very good and they do a great job.

KP
Kathryn P.
Kissimmee, FL
01/10/2019
1988 550 SL
I have an antique car and the care and communication was amazing. Thank you
Adrian.

CD
Chad D.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/09/2019
No gimmicks or scams. Great people.
Any time you go to the mechanic there is always a thought as to weather or not they are trying to scam you. I didn’t get that impression from Euro Motors. In fact, they could have told me that a much more expensive part was broken but they didn’t. I asked a lot of questions and they answered everything with a smile. It’s a great place and in the future I plan to do my regularly scheduled maintenance with Euro Motors.

LQ
Luis Q.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/04/2019
Great
Thanks euro motors. Honest. Good price. Took care of oil change, rotation, and check engine light causing 2 codes. Car running great as a result. Thanks.

David C.
Melbourne, FL
12/28/2018
Honesty and great work
Adrian is very knowledgeable and does a great job. Also the people that run this business are very honest. Honesty is something hard to find these days.

Chritina H.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/21/2018
None better!
These guys are experts. The customer service experience is like none other.

Dally R.
12/17/2018
Excellent customer service!
Adrian is honest. He has excellent knowledge.

GD
Guy D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
12/12/2018
Highly recommend
They were professional and they knew what they were doing. I would recommend this place to others.

EN
Eleodoro N.
engine mount repair
As always Euro Motors has taken care of my vehicle repairs, without any issue and haft of the cost of the dealer prices. Thanks!

CV
Carlo V.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Superior customer service
Again exceeded my expectations on service and prices, this is the only place I trust my car for repairs and service, and the new addition to customer service is great I wish I can remember her name but this lady is a perfect match for the shop, and as usual always a pleasure to do business with you, thanks Euro Motors team
Carlo