CV
Carlo V.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/11/2018
Superior customer service
Again exceeded my expectations on service and prices, this is the only place I trust my car for repairs and service, and the new addition to customer service is great I wish I can remember her name but this lady is a perfect match for the shop, and as usual always a pleasure to do business with you, thanks Euro Motors team
Carlo

Karim P.
BMW M5
12/07/2018
Best automotive Euro repair shop in Florida
Euro motors is The most trusted automotive shop in the state of Florida. The mechanics are super knowledgeable and overly trustworthy. They stand behind their work and most of all they take utmost pride in their craft. I would never use another shop to work on my vehicle, Euro motor is hands down the best..

11/30/2018
Did not feel welcome.
I had to stop by after work. I work until 5, but did all that ! could to leave early to get there just after 5:00 (they close at 5:30). When I arrived, I felt like it was being a pest rather than being accepted as a customer. I needed a quart of oil (my turbo burns it). I didn't know my mileage off hand (and wasn't sure I really needed to provide that to get a quart of oil so I was not prepared with that information) and the receptionist at the desk didn't seem happy to have to go get the reading. And when I wanted to ask about he possibility of having someone take a look at the corner of my bumper and fog light. She said, "Really?...at 5:15... Adrien is very busy." She proceeded to look at it and said they do not do work with any non OEM parts. I understand that, but the experience left me very disappointed in EuroMotors. I hoped to continue using them in the future, and I may, but honestly I am disappointed at this experience.

Cherie B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Cherie said the customer service was horrible. She said the vehicle is in worse condition than when she came in. She stated she will not be going back again.

SR
STEVEN R.
11/24/2018
Amazing service
I dont know where to start.. this place is amazing from the customer service to the repairs. BMW could not fix my car... Yes thats right BMW could not fix my car so instead gave me an insane estimate. Adrian and Elizabeth took the time to listen and assist at Euro Motors. My car is running better than ever. I found my repair shop for sure. Thanks all.

Porsche Cayenne
11/23/2018
Just awesome!!!
Adrian and team are superb. No doubt I will be coming back for all my porsche and mercedes service needs!

- a new lifelong customer

SY
Sabine Y.
11/23/2018
Awesome as always
They take great care of you

Marc G.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Marc said that John and Elizabeth were good to work with. Everything went well. Some of the pricing was too high.

JACK L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/08/2018
Honest and upfront
They took the time to check over the whole and let me know all the problems with it, not just what I came in for. Highly recommend Euro Motors.

Mike M.
Florida
Mercedes-Benz E400
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said he would recommend this business for service.

E
ED
Porsche Cayenne
10/26/2018
Awesome Shop
Highly Recommend! Awesome shop, transparency, good communication, and professionalism!

Jhaneil P.
Apopka, FL
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Jhaneil said the service was good.

David G.
BMW 750Li
10/23/2018
Professional staff
Professional staff, I fully trust there work thanks

HG
Harrison G.
10/22/2018
Always 5 Starts
I have been taking my BMW X-3 to EuroMotores for 3 years now. They always find the most inexpensive solution for a problem, complete the work professionally and with great customer service and go the extra mile to satisfy the customer.

Most of all, Euro Motors in my Trusted Auto Repair Advisor.

Harrison Greene