David C.
BMW 740i
02/27/2020
Trustworthiness
The staff is honest and helpful.

Porsche Cayenne
02/21/2020
Best service!
Expert Porsche mechanics, prompt service, friendly, professional staff, great dealer alternative.

IR
Ivan R.
St. Cloud, FL
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/17/2020
Visit
I have never seen such attention to detail and professionalism from a staff member. Kudos to the owner of this store.

SF
Steve F.
Dodge Charger
02/12/2020
Very knowledgeable-
Team here at Euro truly work together to provide as much TANGIBLE information as possible. Great work and professional atmosphere. I’ll continue taking my high-performance car to Euro. Thank you Team!

AR
Annie R.
02/09/2020
Personal attention
Service excellent and the personnel attention even better

RP
Richard P.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/08/2020
First class service...
I have been going to Euro Motors for several years. I have always had a great experience going there..

GV
Giridhar V.
Audi Q5
02/07/2020
GREAT maintenance /service for my audi
awesome experience-took my q5 in for 90K service and brake work. Done without a hiccup and LOT cheaper than the dealer. Would highly recommend them to a person. Glad they are where they are!

Mercedes-Benz CLA
02/06/2020
Change and maintenance Mercedes Benz cla 250
Excellent customer service, fast service, and great prices, I recommend them 100%.
👍🏻 Finally a place where we can trust. Thanks!!! Euro motors

Dave D.
Middleburg, FL
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/31/2020
Great people that care about your car
Just had to bring my Mercedes back to Euro Motors. Got me in and out - problem solved. Give them a try, you’ll find a new home for your service needs

Travis M.
01/22/2020
Trash! Do not bring your vehicle here!
Their so called master mechanics does not know what he is doing, could not even diagnose my BMW to tell me what was wrong with it after it sat at their shop for 3 days. Don’t waist your time going here!

MO
Manuel O.
Saint Cloud, FL
01/22/2020
The Euro Motor staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The technician took care of my car in a timely manner. I’m pleased with their service and I will be a returning customer.

CV
Carlos V.
Volvo S60
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Carlos said the business provided excellent service.

Marte Lynn B.
Kissimmee, FL
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/18/2020
The Absolute BEST!
If I weren’t moving to Tennessee, I would have this place to take my Mini Cooper to forever! Everyone there are very friendly and you feel like you’ve known them forever. They have really taken excellent care of my vehicle. One of my favorite things is Adrian tells you like it is. If he doesn’t feel like a certain after market add on is good for my car, he’ll tell it like it is. He’ll tell me no and the reason for it and that’s it, I don’t have it done. These mechanics are very knowledgeable and will take very good care of your vehicle. I’m going to miss all of them.

Chrissy C.
01/16/2020
Do not bring your car here!!!!
These people do not know what they are doing! I brought my Porsche Cayenne here due to mis firing and they gave me my car in worst condition did I brought it. Now my car shuts off every time I stop at a light or in idle and they broke a panel in the car. I brought the car back and they said they forgot to rerun somethings and will add a screw on the panel they broke. 2 days later my car is still shutting off at every light. I brought it back to them and they have no idea why it keeps shutting off!! They are not real Machanic and do not know what they are doing!!! 1 star is actually to much! Be ware and do not go there!

EK