Business Solutions

Score Details

Last 30 Day Trend

Active Business

ReScore Reviews

Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5
Original Review

Sat
closed
Sun
closed
* Pacific Time (US & Canada)
32610 Pacific Hwy S Ste B8 Federal Way, WA 98003-6475
European Auto Clinic LLC's Reviews

Rusty M.
06/02/2022
verified customer Verified Customer
Finally a place I can take my Audi.
I am somewhat new to the area and had a go-to mechanic in Seattle. I've been disappointed with other garages in Federal Way. I took my Audi to another place that couldn't fix my oil problem due to "not having the right tools".

The European Auto Clinic immediately fixed my problem and basically seem like experts in German cars. My Audi was fixed within 2 hours of being dropped off.

Their lot was filled with Audi, VW, Porsche, Mercedes, BMW. Looks like they excel in these cars. I'm confident they would be able to handle other European makes as well.

Very pleased!
Net Promoter® NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score™ and Net Promoter System™ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.