Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jennifer H.
Townsend, TN
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said they were a little less expensive than the parent business.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you Jennifer! We really appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!

WM
Willis M.
Oliver Springs, TN
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Willis said everything about the service was great.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you Willis! We love to hear that our hard work shows! We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you maintain your vehicle.

LE
Lou E.
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/06/2018
European Auto Garage is very professional, kind and considerate. They get the job done !!!
Andrew the Mgr and his team are extremely helpful at all times. Could not ask for anything better from them. Great work for a fair price and done in a very timely manor.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you Lou! Andrew is a great asset to EAG, and we love to hear that his hard work, expertise, and professionalism shows. Thank you again, we really appreciate your business!

EH
Emily H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Emily said everybody was friendly. The scheduling of the appointment was really easy. They were quick.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you Emily!  We really appreciate your business, and are happy to hear your feedback!

TR
Tim R.
05/23/2018
More care should be taken with customers carpeting
I have gone to this repair shop numerous times without any incident. I have no problem in the work they perform. On my last visit, I had numerous items repaired/replaced and when I went to pick-up my vehicle, it was out on a final test drive. I met the person driving my vehicle outside, so I could get going as it was 45 minutes later than promised. He exited the vehicle, and I left for home. Once I arrived at home, I noticed that there were some black grease marks on my drivers side floor mat. The person doing the final drive did not put down any kind of protection on the car, so whether it was from his shoes, or someone else's there, I do not know. I immediately called in and spoke with Jade about this. No apology, no nothing other than "Oh OK, to acknowledge what I was saying. I also sent a pic and an email to Andrew to show what I was referring to, and received absolutely no response whatsoever. Guess they really don't care much about this, so I will be finding another garage for the next service I need. I have since purchased new mats.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the feedback Tim.  We apologize that you feel we did not care about your vehicle's carpeting.  We work hard to create an exceptional experience, and return your car to you better than when you came in.  Unfortunately sometimes the steps we take, such as putting down paper mats in the floor boards, fail and we miss something.  We realize that your car was in for an extensive cooling system repair, and we were focusing on the repair when the car was ready, and overlooked the floor mat.  Andrew remembers speaking with you, in fact we made a few process changes after your call, however we did not receive an email with pictures (info@europeanautogarage.com).  At the time of your call with Andrew, he requested that you bring the car back, so we could take care of the issue. At the time you said you had taken care of it.
Tim, you have been a great customer over the past few years and would like to offer you a car wash (inside and out), as an apology for any misunderstandings. Just give us a call and we can schedule that for you... We really appreciate your business!

Michelle M.
05/23/2018
Amazing customer service!
I would recommend this place to anyone who is sick of waiting forever to have their oil changed and forced to wait in a dirty, stinky office off the garage. This place is welcoming, comfortable, and clean. Much thought was given when designing the waiting area to ensure the customer’s needs and expectations are exceeded. They truly go above and beyond.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you Michelle! We are always happy to hear that our customer's expectations are exceeded!  We really appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future, to maintain your vehicle.

LO
Leo O.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/22/2018
ML 350
Repairs were made quickly and they provided an extensive report (w/pictures) following an inspection of my vehicle. Very pleased and I trust their knowledge. Thx!
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you Leo! We really love our Digital Inspection Reports.  As they say, pictures speak a thousand words.  They help show our customers what is really going on with their vehicle, and also what is going good as well.
Thank you again, we really appreciate your business!

YK
Yanku K.
05/17/2018
The only place I'll go.
The place to go!
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you Yanku! We really appreciate your business!

Mary M.
Andersonville, TN
Audi TT
05/16/2018
oil change
Excellent service done in a very reasonable amount of time while waiting. Clean, comfortable waiting area with coffee provided and also a clean restroom.
Questions were answered and I was provided with recommendations.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you Mary! Sorry I missed you! As always it is our pleasure to work with you and service your Audi.
We really appreciate your business!

Jeff G.
Dandridge, TN
05/15/2018
Very knowledgeable
Polite, Friendly, Price and knowledge about the cars
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you Jeff!  We are always happy to hear that our hard work shows! Our staff is truly made up of car enthusiasts, who believe in the entire customer experience!

BC
Ben C.
Tennessee
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Ben said that the facility's service went above and beyond what he expected.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you Ben! It is great to hear when our hard work shows.  We believe the EAG difference is striving for an outstanding customer experience, every customer, every time!  We really appreciate your business!

Robert B.
Kingston, TN
05/14/2018
Andrew is very good to work with and the work has always been done in a timely manner and correctly.
European Auto Garage does honest, quality work at a fair price. Their service is excellent and timely. I would refer anyone I know to give them an opportunity to earn their business. Andrew has been very informative about my sons BMW and has given me good advice and knowledge about the cars as I consider buying another for my other son.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you Robert! We strive to set ourselves apart from other shops with our knowledge and expertise. We have many customers like yourself, that have many vehicles to maintain, and realize the value of a trusted shop.  We appreciate your trust, confidence, referrals, and business!  Thank you again!

DK
David K.
Lenoir City, TN
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Nancy. She said this business was fine.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you David! We really appreciate your business!

PC
Penney C.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Penney said the service was impeccable.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you Penney! We are happy to hear that our hard work shows! We really appreciate your business!

Jeff G.
Dandridge, TN
BMW Z4
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said that the facility is a good place and everything went well with the service.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you Jeff! We really appreciate your business!The Team at European Auto Garage(865) 862-5270

BG
Barrett G.
Oak Ridge, TN
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Barrett said the price at this business was better than at another facility. They were up front and honest with him. They took care of his vehicle.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you Barrett!  We really appreciate your business!

AL
Adam L.
Volvo S80
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Adam said everything went smoothly at the business. He had no problems with the service provided.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you Adam! We love to hear that our hard work shows, and that everything went well!  We really appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you.

Margaret M.
Mineral Bluff, GA
05/03/2018
Great friendly service
As always great service and reasonable prices. Can’t beat them for European foreign car service.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you Margaret! We really appreciate your trust, confidence, and business.  Always great to service your vehicle!

David H.
Tennessee
05/03/2018 Category: Service
David said this was a pretty good experience for him.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you David! We really appreciate your business!

LG
Larry G.
Jefferson City, TN
04/28/2018
Trust and Reliable
Trust my vehicle with you guys. Hard to find a reliable shop like EAG these days, Thanks!
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you Larry for your trust and confidence.  It is nice to hear that our hard work shows.  Thank you again, we really appreciate your business!