Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

CL
Charles L.
06/18/2019
Great place and service
I finally found a place that I trust. These fine folks are honest and friendly. I will not take my cars to anyone else.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you Charles! We work hard to provide our customers with an exception customer experience, and we are happy to hear that we met that goal with you.  We really appreciate your business, trust, and confidence in our team.  We look forward to working with you to maintain your vehicle!

FC
Frank C.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the employees completed the promised service. The service was done in a timely manner. The work was at a fair price.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Frank! We really appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again!

Megan W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Megan said she has always gone to this business for her oil changes, and they do an awesome job every time. She stated the staff is fast and reliable.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Megan! We really appreciate your business! We look forward to continuing to help you maintain your vehicle!

06/13/2019
European Auto Garage
Always excellent attention to details.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you! We really appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again!

John C.
Tennessee
Volkswagen GTI
06/12/2019 Category: Service
John said he always receives good service from the staff. This is a solid business.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you John! We are happy to hear that our team has met it's goal, to provide you with great service! We really appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again, in the future.

NC
Nick C.
06/08/2019
More expensive than I expected
I have always had my service done at the Audi dealership but was looking for a less-expensive alternative. As part of my recent service, I had my fuel injectors changed, and was charged twice as much for the parts as OEM injectors were available for online. Since I have eight injectors, the difference was $1000! I think I will keep looking for a place to have my service done...
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/12/2019

Nick, thanks so much for bringing this to our attention.  Upon researching how this happened, we checked with our supplier and discovered they had an error in the pricing of Original Equipment injectors.  They have corrected the error, and we have issued a refund to you for the difference.  Without feedback like this, we would never have known about this problem.

Josh S.
Riceville, TN
Audi Q7
06/07/2019
Excellent service, attention, and care
My wife took our Audi Q7 in to have a general inspection and address a possible wheel bearing. The degree of service we received was above and beyond most garages. All of their techs drove the car to see what was going on. They put on the rack and 3 listened and checked while 1 was in the driver seat. They all concluded it wasn’t a wheel bearing. This in-depth attention and care for a new customers car floored me. Everyone at EAG’s has a deep love of cars and immense knowledge. They could have easily told us it was a wheel bearing and made a good profit that day. Instead, they held the utmost integrity and honesty. The report they send after inspection is awesome as well. It’s refreshing to know there are still good and trustworthy people in the world. I highly recommend EAG for anything your vehicle needs. They are a fantastic group and will treat you right! Thanks for taking care of us EAG!
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you Josh! We love to hear when our hard work shows! We take pride in the fact that we have built our business by aiming to provide an exceptional customer experience, based on honesty and integrity.  In the automotive business, as with many other businesses, it is paramount to have the trust and confidence of our customers.  We are happy to hear that we have earned yours. Our team is comprised of car enthusiasts who believe in what they do, and are committed to providing excellent service.
Thank you again, we look forward to working with you in the future!

David M.
Porsche 930
06/07/2019
TLC for a special 911
I like the new notification and inspection application EAG is using. It may not be NEW, but it's the first time I have seen it. Pictures, specific details around exactly what the technician found and recommends is sent to my phone. Very cool, and gives me a little time to make some decisions.

Also, the technicians seem to really care that they address all concerns, and take the time to learn enough about the car to be effective in fixing/modifying it. My car is highly modified, and a factory tech probably wouldn't be as effective in working on it as the folks at EAG.

Thanks!

Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you David! We love our Digital Inspection Report too!  It is a great tool when reviewing a customer's vehicle.  As they say, pictures are worth a thousand words.  This can not be any more true than when explaining something to a customer.  We are also happy you noticed our attention to detail and our Porsche technician's expertise.  He really is great, and we are happy to have him (been with us since the beginning, 10 years ago)!

Thank you again, we really appreciate your business!

Porsche 944
06/05/2019
Stellar Work
Always impressed with the attention to detail at EAG.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you! We love to hear that our hard work shows! We really appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Mike P.
Oak Ridge, TN
06/01/2019
Professional & Friendly
My first visit, a friend recommended to have service performed here. Turns out my friend was right, great personnel, customer focused with good dialogue regarding the condition of my car and appropriate service necessary.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you Mike! Our team is dedicated to provide an exceptional customer experience, and we are happy to hear, we did that for you!  Our shop uses the Digital Inspection Report as a tool to help explain, and keep our customers fully updated on their vehicles. We love it, and really appreciate hearing when our customers like it too.  Thank you again! We really appreciate your business!

Shannon C.
Bellevue, KY
05/28/2019
Excellent service and shop - broke down on the way from Cincinnati to Myrtle Beach
We broke down on the way from Cincinnati to Myrtle Beach. I live in Bellevue KY on the border of KY / cincinnati. We had an absolutely horrific night in Rocky Top Tennessee that started just before 2am and AAA towed us to this shop as they service BMWs. We got to the shop around 5:30am and slept in the car until they opened at 7:30am. They were courteous, and helpful. They got my car in right away and got us back on the road again. They didn't try to sell me services that I didn't need right away. I was out the door with minimal expense. They were professional and friendly and it made the whole experience better for us.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you Shannon! We were happy to help! Breaking down in an unfamiliar area can be very difficult, especially with a BMW.  Because they are so specialized, getting the right technician is crucial.  We were happy the repair you needed could wait until your trip was over, as we were sure you were too! If we can ever be of service to you again, just let us know.  Happy Traveling!

Jeff M.
BMW 135i
05/26/2019
Quality work below dealer prices
Always get the job done, and are very familiar with the vehicles so they know which common problems to watch out for. Never had any problems from them and the detail shop also does good work.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Jeff! Yes, three of our five technicians are BMW Master Certified, so they know a thing or two when it comes to BMW.  We are very fortunate to have such a talented and experienced team. Everyone on our team is a complete car enthusiast, so they really take their work seriously, and we are happy to hear that it shows!  Thank you again, we really appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

KG
Keith G.
BMW M3
05/25/2019
Great Service As Always!!
Five stars seems inadequate when describing the level of service European Auto Garage provides. Could easily be six!
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Keith! Always a pleasure to work with you. We really appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you to maintain your M Car!

YW
Yancy W.
Maryville, TN
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Yancy said the customer service is great and that he likes their diagnostic report that has links to pictures.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you Yancy! We love our Digital Inspection reports too!  As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.  We really appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

RK
Roger K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/19/2019
Warranty work on engine mounts
Replaced engine mounts several months before. Recently detected burning oil smell in cabin. EAG replaced mounts under warranty. Provided loaner vehicle during repair. Used different brand mount this time.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Roger! We were happy to take care of your vehicle for you! Unfortunately sometimes parts fail, and that is why we back all of our work with a 3 year 36 thousand mile, nationwide warranty.  We really appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future.

NC
Nicole C.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
05/17/2019
Best Customer Service
Taking your vehicle to European Auto Garage (EAG) is a no brainer! Andrew & Jade are always so kind, and take the time to explain my vehicle's inspection report. I really appreciate the enclosed pictures the tech puts in the reports. I always leave feeling confident that my car's been serviced appropriately.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you Nicole! It is always a pleasure to work with you on your vehicle's maintenance plan! We love to hear that our customer's like our digital inspection reports too.  We feel that they are a great tool to explain your vehicle's "health", as they say, pictures are worth 1000 words! Thank you again for your confidence and trust. We really appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you in the future.

ET
Eric T.
Oak Park, CA
Porsche 911
05/15/2019
Great PPI. Thank you.
Thank you for your great and prompt inspection.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you Eric! We are happy to hear when our customer's like our inspection reports, because we love them! We really appreciate your business! Wish we were in California too!

Charles S.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the business staff were friendly. The business was clean and organized. He plans on coming back to the business in the near future.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you Charles! We love to hear that our hard work shows! We really appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future!

KA
Kevin A.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said he's completely satisfied.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you Kevin! We really appreciate your business!

KE
Kennetha E.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/05/2019
EAG - Always Great
EAG is the only place I have taken my Mini for many years. I always get quick and efficient service for a reasonable price and they make you feel like family. Prices are consistently below the dealership prices and they manage to be flexible in scheduling my appointments. I have never found another repair shop that I would recommend as highly as European Auto Garage.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you Kenneth! We love to hear that our team's hard work shows! It is our goal for our customers to have an exceptional experience when having their vehicle serviced. Thank you for the recommendations, and we look forward to working with you again!