Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jeannie N.
Oak Ridge, TN
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/19/2018
Took 2016 Toyota Tundra in for oil and filter change and a tire rotation. Easy appointment setup, reminder the day prior, and went to work on time. Did a 50 point inspection on my truck which will be valuable as the truck gets older. Also did a road test prior to turning the vehicle over to me. Very satisfied with my experience and will be returning with my other vehicles.

Bruce H.
BMW 2002
07/18/2018
1970 BMW Rebuild
Rich DeFrancisco and EAG, went over and beyond in getting my 1970 BMW road worthy. He personally worked on my vehicle from top to bottom. The car was passed down to me after spending 15 years in a barn. A total R&R of the suspension, brakes, exhaust and drive train was necessary. The engine had to be completely gone over with new hoses, radiator, carb. rebuild, etc. Rich worked with several different parts suppliers, some as far away as Turkey to get what we needed. After three month of his personal touch the car runs and handles great! Next stop is the body shop for paint and upholstery.
Rich has a passion for antiques cars as well as the everyday driver. This truly is a full service facility.
Bruce

FC
Frank C.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the service was quick and hopefully the employees did what they said they were going to do.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you Frank! We appreciate that you noticed how quick and efficient we are.  Our supplier is now located here in town, and we no longer have to wait for 90% of our parts.  We love that they opened a warehouse here!! and we are happy to hear that customers are noticing that we can get them in and out quicker! Thank you again! We really appreciate your business!

PC
Paige C.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Webber. He said they do a good job but they are pretty expensive.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you Webber! At European Auto Garage we offer competitive pricing, and in most cases, are less expensive than a dealer. Our goal, at EAG, is to provide our customers with a great experience and a quality repair/service that we stand behind. All of our technicians are factory trained and ASE certified. They are considered among the best in their trade. This allows us to warranty all of our services with a 3 year 36 thousand mile nationwide warranty. Thank you again, we really appreciate your business!

VB
Virginia B.
Bristol, TN
Volvo XC60
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Virginia said this business does a great job, and she appreciates it.

JN
Jeannie N.
Oak Ridge, TN
Acura MDX
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Rod. He said he got in right away for service. The employees went to work on his vehicle right away, they got it done quickly and it's perfect. He had no problems.

Khalid S.
Mercedes-Benz C230
07/15/2018
Detailed vehicle check
Have been to a few different European car servicers in the area, but will only keep coming back to EAG for their honest and detailed opinion on vehicle repairs.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you Khalid, we really appreciate your business!

Bill B.
New York, NY
Jaguar F-TYPE
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Bill said his experience was great at this facility. The employees treated him well and he was very comfortable waiting for his vehicle. If he lived in this area on a regular basis, he would use this business all the time.

Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/23/2018
A Little Slow but Great Results
My wife took one of our cars in for a "wait" appointment to have four tires ordered from TireRack mounted and balanced and a four wheel alignment done. Completion of these tasks took over 2.5 hours which seems a bit long to me. The delay was due to the availability of the alignment station. I expect better coordination and scheduling when a customer is waiting for the vehicle.

On the plus side, the car handles better than ever, and I trust the service work done at European Auto Garage. I have recommended them in the past and will continue to do so.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you Don! We appreciate your business.  We work very hard to make our customers, who chose to wait on their vehicles, very comfortable.  With car repairs there are always variables that can change a "standard" repair time.  Usually with a full set of tires (mount and road force balance) and an alignment you are out in about 2 hours. We apologize that it took a little longer than expected.  Thank you again, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

GS
Greg S.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Greg said he received good service. The staff explained everything to him and he appreciated them.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you Greg!  We really appreciate your business! We look forward to working with you in the future!

John M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/22/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff did a great job.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you John, We really appreciate your business!

WG
William G.
Crossville, TN
Volvo S40
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeanine. She said the staff are always very clear. They send emails to explain what work needs done, and only do what is asked.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you Jeanine, we really appreciate your business! Using digital communication is a great way to assure our customers that we are working to make car repairs a little more simple.

Aujero M.
Maryville, TN
Volvo S80
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Aujero said he still has one issue for the business to check out.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you Aujero! We really appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you.  Just let us know what else we can do to help service your car.  Hope you are enjoying the new HID low beam headlights we installed for you!

Jennifer H.
Townsend, TN
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said they were a little less expensive than the parent business.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you Jennifer! We really appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!

WM
Willis M.
Oliver Springs, TN
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Willis said everything about the service was great.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you Willis! We love to hear that our hard work shows! We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you maintain your vehicle.

LE
Lou E.
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/06/2018
European Auto Garage is very professional, kind and considerate. They get the job done !!!
Andrew the Mgr and his team are extremely helpful at all times. Could not ask for anything better from them. Great work for a fair price and done in a very timely manor.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you Lou! Andrew is a great asset to EAG, and we love to hear that his hard work, expertise, and professionalism shows. Thank you again, we really appreciate your business!

EH
Emily H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Emily said everybody was friendly. The scheduling of the appointment was really easy. They were quick.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you Emily!  We really appreciate your business, and are happy to hear your feedback!

TR
Tim R.
05/23/2018
More care should be taken with customers carpeting
I have gone to this repair shop numerous times without any incident. I have no problem in the work they perform. On my last visit, I had numerous items repaired/replaced and when I went to pick-up my vehicle, it was out on a final test drive. I met the person driving my vehicle outside, so I could get going as it was 45 minutes later than promised. He exited the vehicle, and I left for home. Once I arrived at home, I noticed that there were some black grease marks on my drivers side floor mat. The person doing the final drive did not put down any kind of protection on the car, so whether it was from his shoes, or someone else's there, I do not know. I immediately called in and spoke with Jade about this. No apology, no nothing other than "Oh OK, to acknowledge what I was saying. I also sent a pic and an email to Andrew to show what I was referring to, and received absolutely no response whatsoever. Guess they really don't care much about this, so I will be finding another garage for the next service I need. I have since purchased new mats.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the feedback Tim.  We apologize that you feel we did not care about your vehicle's carpeting.  We work hard to create an exceptional experience, and return your car to you better than when you came in.  Unfortunately sometimes the steps we take, such as putting down paper mats in the floor boards, fail and we miss something.  We realize that your car was in for an extensive cooling system repair, and we were focusing on the repair when the car was ready, and overlooked the floor mat.  Andrew remembers speaking with you, in fact we made a few process changes after your call, however we did not receive an email with pictures (info@europeanautogarage.com).  At the time of your call with Andrew, he requested that you bring the car back, so we could take care of the issue. At the time you said you had taken care of it.
Tim, you have been a great customer over the past few years and would like to offer you a car wash (inside and out), as an apology for any misunderstandings. Just give us a call and we can schedule that for you... We really appreciate your business!

Michelle M.
05/23/2018
Amazing customer service!
I would recommend this place to anyone who is sick of waiting forever to have their oil changed and forced to wait in a dirty, stinky office off the garage. This place is welcoming, comfortable, and clean. Much thought was given when designing the waiting area to ensure the customer’s needs and expectations are exceeded. They truly go above and beyond.
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you Michelle! We are always happy to hear that our customer's expectations are exceeded!  We really appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future, to maintain your vehicle.

LO
Leo O.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/22/2018
ML 350
Repairs were made quickly and they provided an extensive report (w/pictures) following an inspection of my vehicle. Very pleased and I trust their knowledge. Thx!
Rich D. from European Auto Garage responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you Leo! We really love our Digital Inspection Reports.  As they say, pictures speak a thousand words.  They help show our customers what is really going on with their vehicle, and also what is going good as well.
Thank you again, we really appreciate your business!