Latest Review about 1 month ago

Paul M.
Milton, MA
01/31/2019
Experienced Insight
Mike helped me with a very difficult challenge that was completed in an exemplary manner. His firm’s attention to detail and customer service are of significant value to me and I am sure all of the customers. It’s nice to deal with Group with deep experiential knowledge.

VD
Vivian D.
01/24/2019
They always get your fixed!!!
Just a great place to have your car fixed.
They just do it right and are very friendly and attentive to the issue/s.

KA
Kristin A.
Center Sandwich, NH
Land Rover LR2
01/24/2019
Excellent service. Good communication. Accommodating.
Totally trustworthy

Alex B.
BMW 745Li
12/11/2018
Repairs
Professional, knowledgeable and great customer service. I feel they have the customer’s best interest when doing business.

Volkswagen GTI
11/30/2018
Very nice people

RT
Roberto T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
11/16/2018
Customer service
Great service as always, very happy with the
Work.

DT
David T.
Brookline, MA
Volvo XC60
10/30/2018
Volvo Service
Excellent service and good advice at a fair price.

Madeline M.
10/06/2018
Great Service!

10/04/2018
Awesome experience
I discovered this place last year and it has been my go to place whenever something goes wrong with my car. They are extremely professional and very friendly. They do their best to get your car fixed in a timely fashion and always kept me informed about the progress of my car. Special shoutout to Kelley!!

VD
Vivian D.
09/27/2018
European Motorsport LLC is AWESOME
I have been taking my car (BMW 2006 XI) here for about 10 years, and every time the do it RIGHT.
Kelley and Mike really know how to make your car run super. They always return my car clean and Fixed!!!!
And their costs are much better than taking it to the dealer. I have never had to return my car for the same issue after the fixed it.
Super Job

Katie S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/24/2018
Fantastic Auto Repaur Shop!
I have been going to European Motorsports (and Mike) since 2001, when they were located in South Boston. Three cars, and one relocation later, Mike, and his crew, still provide the most honest, reliable repairs and service I have ever encountered.

They always communicate about price and timetable, and ask permission before beginning needed repairs. Mike also does a great job sourcing parts to find the best quality and price available. Unlike other shops I’ve used, no one at European Motorsports has ever pressured me to repair or replace parts before they need replacement.

As a final bonus, my car always looks like it has been professionally detailed every time I pick it up after service...probably because it has :)

I can not recommend Mike, and his crew highly enough. I will never take my car anywhere else.

Kyle B.
09/17/2018
Staff was great, the work was quick and reasonably priced
^eom.

CZ
Carol Z.
Milton, NH
Audi Q5
09/13/2018
EXCELLENT
Trust is a hard thing to find when it comes to car repairs and especially for me because I have zero knowledge in the auto industry - I have been coming to European Motorsports for years and TRUST them completly! 5 STARS - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

KA
Kashif A.
West Roxbury, MA
09/12/2018
Great Customer Service, Great Shop
Great customer service. Mike is a master mechanic and Kelly is wonderful office assistant. They always keep you in the loop with any major or minor work that needs to be done to your vehicle. And they are pretty much efficient. Would recommend this shop to anyone in the Boston area.

Wellesley Hills, MA
06/26/2018
Simply the best in quality customer service and building loyal customers.
Most dealerships tell you what is broken so that they can make more money off of you. EM tells you what you need to know about your automobile so that you are aware of any issues, and so you and EM can be delighted at a fine tuned automobile experience.

PS

Howard M.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/17/2018
Highly Recommended
I would recommend them to anyone looking to get professional work done at a fair and reasonable price... I will definitely be returning for any future work!!!!

03/02/2018
Great Shop
I've posted on this shop before and nothing has changed. They're great people to work with who goes above and beyond any other shop/dealer I've used before.

01/29/2018
The employees, their knowledge, professionalism and timely service.
This is my second time using European Motorsport and again I'm very satisfied. The customer service and prices are excellent!! I can't say enough about this business and I would recommend them to anyone!! They're professional, informative and really know about cars.