WF
Wayne F.
Volkswagen Jetta
08/14/2016
The availability of service and willingness to stand by their work.
I would definitely bring my car for service again!

FM
Fritz M.
08/14/2016
great service and attention to details.
great service and attention to details. Was longer than expected for just a oil change but employees there were really apologetic.

Daniel W.
08/01/2016
Great service, helped resolve issues found during routine inspection in time for road trip.
I was leaving on a cross-country road trip in two weeks, and I brought my car in for the recommended 90,000 maintenance inspection, an oil change, and to diagnose some weird sounds I'd heard. Mike and his team were able to get me in the next day, inspected and diagnosed the day after. The repairs were completed a few days later and resolved the issues I'd been having, as well as some annoyances I had just resigned myself to living with for a while.

My car was in the shop for a week, which left me with plenty of time to finish off last errands and make sure everything was running well before I left. After the oil change, Mike gave me a couple liters of oil to top off the engine on my trip, and also had someone take the car for a state inspection so I didn't have to do it myself. Great work and service.

KR
Keith R.
Volkswagen GTI
07/01/2016
Great Team. Great Work.
I took my (aging) car in for an oil change and A/C service. Once again, the team was excellent. They always greet me by name and take time to understand what service I'm looking for. My car always seems a little brighter; a little happier after I've taken it in. Great place.

John W.
BMW 530i
06/29/2016
Highly recommend!
Mike and his expert crew are amazing! Very knowledgeable, professional and personable! I will definitely use them again and highly recommend them to others!

Jon K.
BMW 535xi
06/28/2016
Honest Work at a Fair Price
My car came in this time for a few different things. While not cheap, I thought it was fair for the amount of work done. The car runs well and they even detailed it for me. Not just a wash but a wax too. I'm definitely coming back the next time the car is in need.

WF
Wayne F.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/08/2016
Rear Brake Work
I scheduled an appointment to have my rear brakes fixed and was told the work would be done by 11:00am (I dropped my car off at 8:00). I was told when I got there that they were very busy and that the car may not be ready by 11:00. After some discussion about how why I needed to pick up my car by 11:00 in order to get to work on time, the owner promised it would be ready. And it was! I appreciate that and would return to have my vehicle serviced in the future.

Ryan C.
BMW 530i
05/27/2016
Incredible Shop!
Mike and Kelley are fantastic. I came across European Motorsport a few weeks prior to actually needed them for a repair and was shocked by the number of 5 Star reviews. Now, after breaking down on a Sunday evening and having my car back to me, 3 days later, following a major repair, I understand the reviews. They're some of the most trustworthy people, responsive and professional people I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Highly recommended.

Michael R.
Charlestown, MA
BMW M3
05/09/2016
Great service and communication
European Motorsport does great work, has great communication, and all with a friendly and honest approach to customers that makes it clear they value their relationship with customers. I don't think there's anything they wouldn't be able to handle and t'm not keen to bring my BMW anywhere else.

Darren P.
Quincy, MA
Saab 9-3
05/07/2016
Best Mechanics!
European Motorsport is honestly the best mechanic shop. They are fair, honest and do great work. They are meticulous in their repairs and clean up. I feel very comfortable talking with them about any issues my car is having. Kelley (the front desk manager) is easily accessible by email which makes scheduling and communication so much better than by telephone. Wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

CA
Corey A.
Hanover, MA
Audi S4
04/29/2016
Great Exp as always!
Great People they do a great Job. Love how they do the mini detail after all my work is done.

Thanks!

PR
Peter R.
04/26/2016
Great work
Added a new front grill that I purchased elsewhere, most places didn't allow this, along with oil change and some other misc work. Very thorough.

KR
Keith R.
Volkswagen GTI
04/26/2016
Trusted Service.
I trust European Motorsport to work on my car and give me an honest assessment of issues. The work I've had performed has exceeded my expectations. I'm not sure if it's standard practice, but they also have washed and vacuumed my car prior to my pick-up.

Janie S.
03/29/2016
Nice, honest people
Great find! Very knowledgable, nice, honest people.

Daniel W.
03/16/2016
Excellent work and service, reasonable price.
I bought a used BMW X5 last fall, and some issues started to crop up after I'd had the car for a few months. I had an idea of what the problems were and how to fix them, but I didn't have the time or space to do the work myself. Communication with Kelley to set up the initial appointment and follow-up on the repairs was great, and the process was very easy. Evan and Mike took a look at the car and diagnosed several issues, confirming my own analysis. Their suggestions to solve the problems were very reasonable, and the repair work was great. Mike went beyond the expected repairs and looked around for a sensor connector that is just missing missing from my car; I appreciate the effort and attention to detail. My car was returned to me with all of the problems solved, running better than it had been, and thoroughly detailed. Absolutely fantastic work all around.