ES
Eric S.
BMW 535xi GT
11/12/2015
Great work as always
Mike and team are very thorough and trustworthy. I always feel like my cars are in good hands here. Kelley is quick with the email replies and is helpful with quotes and appointments.

Jon W.
Mercedes-Benz C280
11/03/2015
Helpful, friendly service
I needed a headlight replaced to pass inspection, the guys at European Motorsport were able to take me that day and fix the light. I also had them look at a variety of other things I expect need servicing, and they went through all of them and provided an estimate. Was very impressed with how they were able to accommodate my needs on such short notice.

Chris M.
11/03/2015
Great work great customer service
Brought my car in to be serviced and they did a great job getting it fixed.

TR
Tom R.
11/01/2015
EMS - TOP-FLIGHT!
Professional, deeply knowledgeable, more-than-fair pricing (included gratis roughly $700 in mis-diagnosed repairs. EVER had a car repair place do such a thing??). I haven't enough superlatives to describe Mike and his team - truly a principled guy running an honest car business - so I'll just say GO. You will not be disappointed.

KG
Kevin G.
North Andover, MA
MINI Cooper
10/23/2015
Pre-sale inspection
Thorough honest assessment, saved me from a costly mistake. Great feedback through the entire experience. Thanks Kelley and Mike.

EM

Jon K.
BMW 535xi
10/21/2015
Couldn't be happier.
I've been looking for a good, honest repair shop since my BMW went out of warranty. Now I've found it. A simple brake lamp replacement was just that. Simple. Mike was a good guy and had the overall car checked out for good measure.

LR
Larry R.
08/23/2015
Convenience, Communication and Consideration
I was looking for a local company to service my Audi after the Dealer Warranty ended. I was so impressed with the promptness and detail of communication and the fair pricing for the problem at hand. In fact, I even received comments for other things to consider and why they're important, but not necessary. My AC is colder than I can remember, even when I bought the car! Thank you for the excellent service!

Adam M.
Audi Q7
08/21/2015
Great local repair shop
They did a great job with my Audi Q7 diagnose all the issues and doing my 75,000 mile service.

Jordan T.
08/20/2015
Outstanding Service
I had a recent job performed on my vehicle by European Motorsport and the issue reemerged a couple weeks after completion. I reached out to Kelly and Mike in regards to the problem and received an immediate sincere response to bring the vehicle back to the shop. The issue was remedied within 36 hours of my original contact regarding the problem. It is incredibly difficult to find service to a caliber such as this today. Thank you!

PT
Pete T.
Quincy, MA
Audi S4
08/16/2015
Great first time experience
I had my S4 serviced for 10k interval oil change and wheel alignment. Dropped off car first thing on a weekday morning, got it back a few hours later. Fantastic email communication (not easy to find). Exterior and interior were washed/cleaned as a bonus.

I can't imagine going to a dealership for service after being here.

AH
Andrea H.
08/06/2015
Not only does my car get great service, but also I receive great customer service.
Mike takes great care of the car work, and Kelly takes care of the paperwork. Together they work together to take care of their customers. You will be very happy with how you are treated and how your car gets fixed.

DZ
Damian Z.
07/25/2015
Honest - Good People!
The best of the best... Mike & Kelly are always willing to work with me on what needs to get fixed first. Fair pricing and never feel like I am being taken advantage of. I have been going to Europe Mottors since 1997

Chris B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/20/2015
Thorough, timely and transparent
My 2006 E350 needed a lot of suspension work.
Mike & his team diagnosed the problems accurately, did the work in the time they said it would take and could explain it in a manner that made sense.
Not inexpensive but that probably comes with the territory of owning an older MB...

Jordan T.