Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JV
Jayce V.
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Jayce said the business is awesome and he loves Jeremy
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 03/28/2018

Jayce, thank you for making the trip to Boise for us to service your 6 series. I hope our recomendations help get the car into condition and allow a long comfortable life with the car. Oh, love you too.

DE
Dennis E.
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said the business was very friendly and professional.

Dennis, thank you for the review. Have a great summer.

MO
MIKE O.
Meridian, ID
BMW M5
03/15/2018
Great customer service!
I'm new to European cars. Christian and Mike took the time to explain all of the questions that I had. My M5 will be going to Euro sport as long as I own it!

Mike, thank you for the review. Mike and Christiain are passionate about the BMW brand and it shows in thier work. We are excited to help with the service needs on your BMW.

Bonnie H.
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Andy. He said this business was the only place in town who could service his Mini Cooper. It is a really good business, and did a good job.

Andy/Bonnie, thank you for your trust and the review. Have a great summer.

TD
Trevor D.
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Trevor said the employees did a good job and they did it at the advertising price. They got his vehicle done quicker than expected.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 03/15/2018

Trevor, thank you for your repsonse. We strive to exceed your expactations.

Ross R.
Fort Benton, MT
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Ross said he would recommend this business for service.

Ross, thank you for the review. We appriciate your recommendation.

AC
ALBERT C.
Mountain Home, ID
03/08/2018
2004 Mini Cooper S
I was throughly impressed with Eurosport from my first call for information, and then to schedule an appointment. I was looking for an overall assessment of my car, which, they did. Then reviewed each item of concern that was found. We were able to do all of the work the same day with the exception of fixing the front strut mounts. But, I will be bringing the car back within a month or two to have that work completed. I really liked that Eurosport took pictures of problem items of the car and Emailed them to me so I could see exactly what they were looking at and talking about. I have never had this level of service before. Great Job Guys, and I don't impress easily. I will be referring Eurosport to anyone who will listen to me. Albert
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 03/08/2018

Albert, thank you for the review. Word of mouth advertising is the best compliment to our services. We look forward to helping you and the European car owners you send our way.

James C.
03/08/2018 Category: Service
James said he would recommend the business for service.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the review James, your recommendation is appreciated.

DK
DAVID K.
Volvo XC90
03/02/2018
Great service and staff
Eurosport is a great family run company. I know that I will always get the best service and honest dealings with them
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 03/05/2018

Thank you David and Rachel. Our family is happy to service your families vehicle needs.

TA
Tom A.
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the service is honest and reliable. It is a great business.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 03/01/2018

Thank you for the review Tom, it has been great working with you over the years.

Steven M.
Caldwell, ID
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Steven said he looked hard to find the business, and the staff notices all the little details. The facility comes highly recommended by others.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 02/28/2018

Thank you for the review Steven.

SPORTS-TRENT M.
02/23/2018
Cool BMW dudes. Know their stuff.
Know what to look for. Know how to fix it. Gave me a little more than I paid for. Thanks.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 02/23/2018

Thank you for the review Trent. We are here for your BMW needs.

MELODY S.
smart fortwo
02/19/2018
Great service and professionalism
Cristian and his mechanics are very professional and I appreciate that they have a difficult job. I have always been provided an easy to understand explanation of what has been done.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you, Melody, it can take a while to assemble a great crew of technicians and service professionals, but when you do, you get a great team. Thank you for recognizing the talent and effort of these men.

SHELLEY H.
MINI Cooper Countryman
02/19/2018
EXCELLENT
I have been to Eurosport a few times now .To begin with, the scheduling of service is easy and efficient. Upon arrival, I always receive a courteous greeting. They have a quiet, clean, very comfortable waiting room in which to wait, and receive quick, prompt servicing of my Mini. These men are professional and I totally trust them to use their expertise on my vehicles. I highly recommend Eurosport and will always take my car there.

Shelley, thank you for the detailed review of our services and facility.

SL
SHANNON L.
BMW Z3
02/18/2018
Excellent service, as always!
Thanks for letting me use a preowned part. I appreciate your willingness to work with me.

Thank you for the review Shannon.

Scott S.
Porsche Cayenne
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the team was more than helpful. They delivered his repairs in a timely manner.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 02/21/2018

Thank you for the review Scott.

RP
ROBERT P.
Porsche 911 Carrera
02/13/2018
IMS Solution install
Great Experience, Work was performed on time and at the price I was quoted. Staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 02/14/2018

Robert, thank you for the review and kind words. Enjoy your Porsche this summer, hope to see you out on the road.

Debbie D.
Mercedes-Benz C240
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Debbie said the employees were fair.

Thank you for the review Debbie. Have a great summer.

AK
Aj K.
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/09/2018 Category: Service
AJ said the employees treated him well. They did what they said they would do, and the total price was the same as the price quoted.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 02/13/2018

AJ, thank you for the review and taking the time on our survey. Have a great summer. See you at your fall service.

DA
DANICA A.
02/08/2018
Best car service
This is my first visit and the company was thourough with the inspection and my car works good. The service was quick and they are very accomodating with my appointment.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 02/09/2018

Danica, thank you for choosing Eurosport. We look forward to being here for your vehicle needs.