Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

NG
NANCY G.
12/23/2017
The Best
Every time I get my car worked on here, I leave knowing my car is good, and don’t need to worry something may go wrong. The mechanics and staff are great! Tina was especially nice providing updates and waiting for me to arrive! Thanks!
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you for the kind words Nancy. Tina and Christian are a great team and our techs are doing great keeping on top of thier work. Happy Holidays.

KP
KELLIE P.
12/22/2017
Always outstanding service!
Excellent service and friendly staff.

Thank you Kellie, Happy Holidays.

BW
BILL W.
12/22/2017
Great Service!. I appreciate the fact that they also drive MINI's. Great follow up on what needed to be done .

We love our Mini Coopers! Thank you for the review Bill. Happy Holidays.

RICK H.
Eagle, ID
BMW 528i
12/21/2017
Friendly and quality service
Friendly and quality service, along with timely repair work

Thank you Rick, its always a pleasure. Happy Holidays.

LG
LINDA G.
12/16/2017
Knowledgeable and Professional
Eurosport provides reliable, professional and timely service. They are friendly and do a good job of communicating what is needed for your car.

Thank you for the review and kind remarks Linda. Happy Holidays.

BD
BEN D.
Mercedes-Benz 300SE
12/16/2017
Trust and doing a great job
Had an appointment and had to wait for the task to be completed. Done quickly and with a smile.

Thank you foir thew review Ben. Happy Holidays.

PT
PHYLLIS T.
Garden City, ID
12/15/2017
Top notch customer service!
My radio stopped working in my 2008 BMW X3 .I stopped in to make an appt. and was immediately helped at the counter by Tina & Cristian. I made an appt and came in at 7:30 and was driven to my office. I asked for the car to be ready before lunch. They called mid morning and told me it was ready and an easy and inexpensive fix! I love this place. Professional top notch service all the way around. I highly recommend Eurosport for all your needs. Being new to the area, and a woman, I felt totally taken care of.

Phyllis, thank youi for the detailed review of our service. Happy Holidays.

STEVE H.
Nampa, ID
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/15/2017
Good work on my Mini Cooper.
The work was done as quickly as possible. I was provided a loaner car for the entire time it took to get the parts in and do the repairs. The staff contacted me to keep me posted about any work that needed to be done with good explanations. I was very satisfied with my treatment and the quality of the work done.

Thank you for the thorough review of you service and our amenities Steve. Happy Holidays.

NT
Nick T.
Meridian, ID
Porsche Cayenne
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Nick said the employees fixed the issue really quickly.

Thank you for the review Nick, Happy Holidays.

Bill M.
Meridian, ID
Mercedes-Benz ML320
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Bill said he would recommend this business for service.

Thank you Bill. Happy Holidays.

REED H.
Garden City, ID
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/14/2017
Blue Mini
The guys & gals there are great, they got me right in, took care of my car, were very nice to me, even gave me a ride home.
I would definitely recommend these guys

Thank you Reed. Happy Holidays.

Jeff A.
Idaho
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said the business had him in and out. They were knowledgeable about his vehicle.

Thank you for the review Jeff. Happy Holidays.

MI
MICHAEL I.
BMW 2002
12/12/2017
Rust bucket 02
Christian was very thorough discussing what the ppi inspection covered . Prompt call back after the service was performed. Tina, very pleasant and professional.
I just returned to Boise after 18 years and very pleased to find a European auto service of this caliper.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 12/14/2017

Welcome back Michael, thank you for taking the time to review your service experience. Happy Holidays.

TN
TIM N.
Eagle, ID
BMW 740i
12/11/2017
Nice, Knowledgeable People
Beyond the repair I brought my vehicle in for, what was impressive was the really quick response to correct something else that had gone wrong as a result - Christian went out of his way on a Friday eve so that we weren’t inconvenienced. He was also very helpful with advice on a few other vehicle issues I inquired about.

Tim, thank you for your understanding and we are happy to be here for you and your vehicles needs. Happy Holidays.

KR
KEVIN R.
12/04/2017
Truely Service Oriented!
I rarely provide reviews and have only been a customer at Eurosport for the past year but wanted to speak to the A+ quality service they provide at affordable costs. Eurosport has never tried to up-sell me which I truly appreciate and has taken then opportunity to educate me on service I should consider in the future. Whether mechanical or cosmetic, Eurosport provides detailed quotes for both parts and service allowing me to plan and budget accordingly. I highly recommend Eurosport and will continue to be a Customer!
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 12/06/2017

Thank you for taking the time for this review Kevin. We appreciate your recommendations. Happy Holidays.

AD
Ajay D.
Mercedes-Benz S550
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Ajay said this business provided good communication. It was a smooth check-out process and his vehicle runs well.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 12/11/2017

That kind you Ajay. Happy Holidays.

Jim P.
Mercedes-Benz S550
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Jim said this business did a great job. It was done right.

Thank you Jim, have a great Holiday Season. Enjoy your I3!

DK
DAVID K.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/02/2017
Beyond expectations
The good folks at Eurosport consistently go the extra mile for their customers. They took the time to investigate the issue and report back with proposed solutions. I wish I could get that kind of attention and dedication from my family doctor. I am always confident that my car will get their full attention while in their care.

Thank you for the review David. I look forward to addressing the small issues the new car has and make it a great machine for you.

NN
Nick N.
Mercedes-Benz C280
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Nick said he is a fan of the manager because he's a good person and he has no complaints. He recommends this facility to anyone.

Thank you for the kind words and recommendations Nick. Happy Holidays.

Mike H.
Idaho
Mercedes-Benz ML320
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Mike said every time he goes to this business to get parts he gets them in a timely fashion. He likes the guys over there.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 11/29/2017

Thank you Mike, you are not so bad yourself... Happy Holidays.