Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

CAROL L.
Star, ID
07/18/2019
Honest and reliable
Christian always does a great job! He goes the extra mile to make sure we are taken care of, and has even provided us with loaner cars when needed!!
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 07/19/2019

Carol, thank you for the review and referral. Have a great summer.

RT
RAJ T.
Porsche 911
07/14/2019
Great service and professional help! Eric and Christian are very professional.
I trust this team with my 3 Porsches. They are honest and accurate with their diagnosis/quotes.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 07/15/2019

Raj, thank you for your review. We appriciate your business and value your trust. Have a great summer.

AW
ANDREW W.
Garden City, ID
Porsche 911 Carrera
07/13/2019
Quality and Timliness
I had no difficulty scheduling my car for service. Eurosport didn’t try to sell me anything I didn’t need. I received good accurate information to my questions and what I feel a fair price for the work done.

Andrew, thank you for the detailed review of your service. Have a great summer.

JOHN R.
Middleton, ID
Porsche 911 Carrera
07/13/2019
Personal service
Great personal service with high quality work

Thank you for the review John. Enjoy your summer.

DJ
Dominic J.
Heyburn, ID
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Dominic said the business was good, but it took longer than he expected.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 07/11/2019

Dominic, thank you for the review. We had left a message. Sorry it did not reach you. At your next appointment we will make sure we have the contact information we need to get in touch with you sooner. We appreciate your business.

CO
Craig O.
Weiser, ID
MINI Cooper Countryman
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Craig said the employees worked quick and did a good job. The place is a good business.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 07/08/2019

Craig thank you for your review and recommendation. Have a great summer.

Roger S.
Emmett, ID
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Roger said the service was fine but he thought 7 days to do the job was too long.

Roger, thank you for the review. June is a very busy month for us. I appologize we did not meet your expactations and timeline for completion. I will speak with the service team and see what we can do to improve here.

JY
JORDAN Y.
Caldwell, ID
06/30/2019
Good
Very good work and timely
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 07/01/2019

Jordan, thank you for your review and referral.

FR
FREDERICK R.
Emmett, ID
smart fortwo
06/27/2019
The people are friendly, and the waiting area is comfortable and clean. All my concerns about my car were answered and they did a full check of the car. The car was finished and returned ahead of the time promised.

Frederick, thank you for your review and referral. Have a great summer.

DANIEL G.
06/25/2019
Happy with thorough service!
New customer with 2016 BMW X3. Only "simple" oil change, but service completed while I wait, and they seem to notice everything. Very confident with these folks.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for the review Daniel. We look forward to handling your BMW needs. Have a great summer.

DAVID W.
Star, ID
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
06/23/2019
Excellent service & friendly staff.
We appreciate all the service you have performed on our vehicles. We trust your honest assessments.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you David. Have a great summer.

TC
THOMAS C.
BMW Z3
06/16/2019
Great service, can handle difficult repairs....very courteous
Great service, kept me updated of the progress of my repair.... Great value!!!
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your review Thomas. Have a great summer.

ME
Misty E.
Mountain Home, ID
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Misty said she hasn't had any problems with the business or its products.

Thank you for your review Misty. We look forward to working with you again.

SP
STEVE P.
Eagle, ID
06/12/2019
Good service. Fair pricing.

Thank you Steve, have a great summer with your Cooper.

JUDI A.
Eagle, ID
06/10/2019
I wouldn't take my Mini anywhere else!
A very detailed inspection with every service and no pressure to perform additional services or purchase additional products. Professional in every way and they know Mini's!
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 06/10/2019

Judi, thank you for your referrals and the review. We look forward to being here for you and your Mini.

LG
Lyle G.
Meridian, ID
Mercedes-Benz 450SLC
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Lyle said that he is happy with the service.

Thank you for the review and your referrals Lyle.

TA
TIFFANI A.
06/05/2019
Excellent company!
I was very pleased with the service I received. The employees were respectful, honest, and sincere. They did exactly what I asked, offered additional services, but was not pushy about anything extra. Definitely will use them again for BMW.

Thank you for the review and referral Tiffani. We look forward to working with you for your BMW needs.

DIANA P.
06/05/2019
Outstanding! As Usual.
Jeremy and his team at Eurosport consistently deliver outstanding service. They were recommended to me when I bought my first pre-owned Mini Cooper. They did such an excellent job, were very thorough, always showed integrity, and backed up their work 100% so professionally that I decided to make them my exclusive mechanics. Whenever I've had a question about the work that needed to be done, they were happy to answer it and explain completely. When it came time to replace that Mini four years later, they knew how much I liked it and referred me to a used car dealer who sold me my second Mini. That was 5 years ago and that Mini is going strong with many more miles to offer. At this point, after 9 years of superior service, no other mechanic is allowed to touch my Mini! Thanks, Jeremy and crew. you have a loyal customer for many more years to come.

I've had two Mini Coopers over the past 9 years and once I saw how honest they were and once I realized the quality of service they offered, they have been my exclusive mechanics. No other mechanics are allowed near my car! Wouldn't have it any other way.

Diana, thank you so much for the kind words. I can't believe its been that long. My how time flys. We look forward to being here for your Mini needs for many years to come.

MARK R.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
06/01/2019
Great staff with excellent knowledge
Eurosport never fails me. Started going in 2008 and never had a bad experience.
My 2002 ML500 purrs like a kitten.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the kind words Mark. I can't believe it has been that long. See you at your next service.

STEVE H.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
05/31/2019
Great service, friendly folks, reasonable prices
I have an older Mercedes and Eurosport is the only shop that I trust to perform service on my car. They know their way around my older car.

Steve, thank you for the review and referral.