SK
Wrightwood, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/01/2020
Christian and Eric
What I truly respect and very much enjoy about this business is how specifically careful they are to be professional to EVERYONE! Clear honest feedback and assessment as well as great solutions to problems. I drive a 2005 auto and it does and always will have some issues, I use it often and Eurosport keeps the car healthy and sound. I highly recommend this company and the team. Christian runs the shop - he is on top of the schedule and the day to day requirements. I usually plan to wait for my car (reg. maintenance) and am able to because he keeps the shop running "on time". I was in for some work recently and they found an additional issue - I asked if it could be done while I was there and they asked if I could schedule another time due to commitments already made for the day. I really liked that answer - my issue was not a driveability concern and it could wait - this kept them on the issues of the day and that meant the cars committed to would be done. Eric is the front desk person and service writer, he listens and cares about what is wrong with your car. I have a lot of respect for both of them - Eurosport is my repair shop!
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 06/04/2020

Thank you very much for detailed review Steve. We are glad you have chosen Eurosport as your Shop. We look forward to keeping your Mini on the road and ready for your travels.

Joyce G.
Idaho
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Joyce said the staff did what they could, but she is having the same problem.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 04/29/2020

Joyce, thank you for the review and working with us to repair your vehicle. We know what needs done, when you are ready let us know and we will get rid of that pesky warning light. Thank you again we appreciate your business and support.

SD
Scott D.
Meridian, ID
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Scott said the customer service's great.

Thank you for your review Scott. We look forward to working with you and servicing your X5.

LF
LORI F.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/25/2020
Dependable
It is always so great to take your car into Eurosport. They are great from the moment you contact them. They give you estimates well in advance of pending work so you have time to save up for a future expense. My car is already ready when they say it is going to be and it feels like they really care about my little treasure, even though it isn't the fanciest car that comes into their service.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 04/27/2020

Lori, thank you for your review. Its reviews like this that motivate our service team to continue to provide high level service for all of our customers. We appriciate you chosing Eurosport for your vehicle service.

DARREN G.
Eagle, ID
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Repairs
Everything is always done properly to ensure the car is in great shape. Things are always a little pricey but worth it.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 04/24/2020

Darren, thank you for your review and valuing our work. Our guys continue to work at being the best Technicians they can. They are fans of our service brands and are passionate about there work.

CHRISTIAN W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
Great first visit
Took my mercedes in and had a few issues resolved very quickly and for a reasonable price. Was able to use a free loaner vehicle as well for the time needed to make vehicle adjustment. Recommendations were made for some additional work but not in a aggressive high sales manner. Will definitely be back.

Thank you Christian, We appreciate the detailed review. We look forwards to serving your Mercedes needs.

MIKE C.
Salem, OR
Prompt service.
I really appreciate Eurosport's ability to schedule an appointment on short notice. The ability to schedule on-line is very convenient.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 04/22/2020

Thank you Mike, we are happy to help.

BOB B.
Meridian, ID
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
04/21/2020
Trusted
I’ve been a satisfied customer for 15 years. I trust their integrity and technical expertise.

Thank you for your review Bob.

DANIEL G.
04/18/2020
Quick and easy.
Just needed cabin air filter, which was recommended last time. Stopped by and in 10 minutes was in and out. Of course the guys ordered it in first, but that was next day service. Thank you!

Thank you for the review Daniel.

JOHN R.

David R.
Garden City, ID
Porsche Boxster
04/17/2020 Category: Service
David said this business was very helpful and went out of their way to make things right for him, including coming to his house to see if they could start his vehicle.

Thank you for the review David.

Mike H.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the staff are very friendly and easy to talk to.

Thank you Mike, we look forward to helping you with your Mercedes.

PB
PAUL B.
Porsche 911 Carrera
04/14/2020
TLC for an older Porsche
My 911 is over 20 years old and Eurosport has done a great job keeping her road worthy. I’m happy to find a shop I can trust!
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 04/16/2020

Thank you for your review Paul. Have a great summer.

DK
DAVID K.
Porsche Boxster
04/07/2020
Confidence
It feels good to drive away knowing that the car has been gone over thoroughly. The upcoming maintenance report gives me the opportunity to plan.

Thank you for your review David and Rachel

SHELLEY H.
MINI Cooper Countryman
04/01/2020
Excellence
I am always enjoy having my Mini serviced here. It's a pleasant waiting room experience and the time always flies by. They always take care of everything and go out of their way to satisfy their customers.

Shelley, thank you for your kind words and review of our services. Have a great summer.