Latest Review about 1 hour ago

SK
STEVE K.
Wrightwood, CA
12/20/2019
Wonderful work - once again!
I own a 2005 MINI and in the last 10 months put just under 15K on the car for business travel. Lost the clutch and needed it replaced before another trip. Christian and Eric not only spent time (a lot of time) talking me through what was happening with the car and how best to proceed but as well fit me into the schedule to repair the car and gave me a rental ride so that I could still do my work! I can not say enough about the shop. They love their work, take pride in a job well done and consistently take care of their customers and their customer's car - in my view as if it were their own!! I highly recommend the company.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for the detailed review Steve. We appreciate your business and support.

RICK H.
BMW 528i
11/27/2019
Always
Always
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you Rick. We appreciate you business.

AC
Albert C.
Idaho
MINI Cooper Countryman
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Albert said the business provided good service.

Albert, thank you for the review.

TL
Tom L.
Idaho
Porsche Cayenne
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Tom said they work with high quality and they are done on time.

Thank you for the review Tom. We appreciate your business.

JULIE D.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/23/2019
Courteous and Quick! And Good!
Christian took my car in with no notice, it was suddenly stalling out while driving so I drove straight to EuroSport. He said he could check it out that day or the next. The next morning he called and had it ready for pickup. Great service, super clean shop and waiting area. Locked and secure, fenced lot for your car while it's there. Christian is awesome!
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you for the review and sharing about our facility. We aappreciate your business and look forward to caring for your vehicle needs.

SK
STEVE K.
Wrightwood, CA
11/19/2019
Excellent service!
As always the whole team at Eurosport provides excellent service. In particular Christian and Eric are awesome!! They are polite, always have "a hello" for me and remember my name -- it makes me feel welcome and recognized. I enjoy bringing the car into the shop - something I did not enjoy with my former mechanic's shop. I am proud to be a Eurosport customer. And of course, they do a great job maintaining my favorite vehicle a 2005 MINI Cooper which needs TLC more often as I add the miles onto the car.

Thanks, Eurosport for being great to work with!

Kind regards

Steve

Steve, thank you for the great review and kind words. It's great to hear we could change your perception of auto shops. We are happy to be here to keep you Cooper running and on the road.

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/15/2019
GL450 Radiator Replace
Excellent mechanic work and service
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the review or our work and your service experience.

VB
VICTOR B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/07/2019
Excellent workmanship and fair pricing
I have used Eurosport only for my Mercedes repairs since moving to Idaho and have always been impressed with their excellent workmanship and fair and honest pricing. Very personable and professional.

Victor Thank you for your kind words and review of our service.

DK
DAVID K.
Volvo XC90
11/06/2019
Exceeds expectations
Eurosport consistently exceeds expectations.

Thank you for the review David.

WK
WAYNE K.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/05/2019
Personal and competent expertise and service
Competence coupled with expertise and courtesy .....

Thank you for the review Wayne.

GC
GARY C.
11/01/2019
2015 BMW 328i xDrive,
As usual, the service work provided on my wife's car was excellent. I believe that they are very capable auto shop and I will continue to use and refer them.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Gary, we look forward to working with you and Molly for years to come. Thank you again for your support.

JJ
JIM J.
Porsche Macan
10/27/2019
Value and service
Was very pleased with the employees the service and the cost
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for the review Jim. Have a great holiday season.

CT
CARLA T.
Garden City, ID
10/25/2019
Honest, dependable, and friendly service every time.

Thank you Carla, have a safe and warm Winter.

PS
PHILLIP S.
10/18/2019
GREAT SERVICE
Christian and his team provided excellent service for my daughter's 330ci. We didn't know what was wrong with it and were pretty nervous about what it would cost. Christian kept me informed all the way through and helped to minimize cost where ever he could. All in all a great experience.

Phillip, thank you for the review and kind words. We appreciate your business.

JERI A.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/15/2019
They were very compassionate and kind when I was having a bad day and forgot my wallet they let me write a check. They also helped with the problem I’ve had with my Mercedes for over a year where I had a light that was on and they cleared my board and everything‘s been perfect sense

Thank you for the review Jeri, we appreciate your business.