Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MANNY W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/06/2018
Great Idaho Peoplw
Sharp people and experienced! They know Mercedes !!!
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 04/09/2018

Thank you Manny, Have a great summer!

ID
Ivan D.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Ivan said the staff was friendly. The business did what was needed to do, and it was quick.

Ivan, thank you for the review. Have a great summer.

GC
GABRIELLE C.
Kuna, ID
Mercedes-Benz S550
03/30/2018
Good Service
We only trust our cars with Eurosport.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for the trust and review Gabrielle.

JILL D.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/28/2018
Eurosport Staff Cares!
I took my Mercedes in for a diagnostics test to find out what needed to be done. I knew it had a leak of some kind and knew that needed some attention. There were a lot of other things that needed to be done and instead of trying to talk me into having stuff fixed, they were completely honest with me and told me it was better to find a different car. I really appreciated their honesty!! I feel anywhere else would have told me it needed to be fixed and taken me and my money for granted. Thank you, Eurosport!!

Jill, thank you for recognizing our integrity and taking the time to write this review. Its responses like this that continue to drive our efforts to improve and develope our company. We hope to serve your needs with your next vehicle.

Juliana R.
Garden City, ID
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Francisco. He said this business provided good service.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 03/28/2018

Juliana/Francisco, thank you for your review. Have a great summer.

AP
Allen P.
Eagle, ID
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Allen said they did a good job and they were honest.

Allen, thank you for the review. We take pride in our honesty and integrity.

KL
Ken L.
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Ken said the staff was awesome. The service was perfect, and so timely he couldn't even finish his coffee before they were all done.

Thank you Ken, you might need to work on your coffee drinking skills. Let us know if you need anything on your Cooper.

BC

NM
Nathan M.
Porsche 911
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Nathan said the business was really easy to deal with, and pretty helpful. He really appreciates that they stored his vehicle for him while he was out of town.

Nathan, we are glad things went smooth and our services meet your needs.

Bob H.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Bob said he has been going to this business for years and they have done a good job.

Thank you Bob, we will smooth out your CL and get you back to enjoying the power of that V8.

JV
Jayce V.
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Jayce said the business is awesome and he loves Jeremy

Jayce, thank you for making the trip to Boise for us to service your 6 series. I hope our recomendations help get the car into condition and allow a long comfortable life with the car. Oh, love you too.

DE
Dennis E.
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said the business was very friendly and professional.

Dennis, thank you for the review. Have a great summer.

MO
MIKE O.
Meridian, ID
BMW M5
03/15/2018
Great customer service!
I'm new to European cars. Christian and Mike took the time to explain all of the questions that I had. My M5 will be going to Euro sport as long as I own it!

Mike, thank you for the review. Mike and Christiain are passionate about the BMW brand and it shows in thier work. We are excited to help with the service needs on your BMW.

Bonnie H.
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Andy. He said this business was the only place in town who could service his Mini Cooper. It is a really good business, and did a good job.

Andy/Bonnie, thank you for your trust and the review. Have a great summer.

TD
Trevor D.
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Trevor said the employees did a good job and they did it at the advertising price. They got his vehicle done quicker than expected.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 03/15/2018

Trevor, thank you for your repsonse. We strive to exceed your expactations.

Ross R.
Fort Benton, MT
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Ross said he would recommend this business for service.

Ross, thank you for the review. We appriciate your recommendation.

AC
ALBERT C.
Mountain Home, ID
03/08/2018
2004 Mini Cooper S
I was throughly impressed with Eurosport from my first call for information, and then to schedule an appointment. I was looking for an overall assessment of my car, which, they did. Then reviewed each item of concern that was found. We were able to do all of the work the same day with the exception of fixing the front strut mounts. But, I will be bringing the car back within a month or two to have that work completed. I really liked that Eurosport took pictures of problem items of the car and Emailed them to me so I could see exactly what they were looking at and talking about. I have never had this level of service before. Great Job Guys, and I don't impress easily. I will be referring Eurosport to anyone who will listen to me. Albert
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 03/08/2018

Albert, thank you for the review. Word of mouth advertising is the best compliment to our services. We look forward to helping you and the European car owners you send our way.

James C.
03/08/2018 Category: Service
James said he would recommend the business for service.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the review James, your recommendation is appreciated.

DK
DAVID K.
Volvo XC90
03/02/2018
Great service and staff
Eurosport is a great family run company. I know that I will always get the best service and honest dealings with them
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 03/05/2018

Thank you David and Rachel. Our family is happy to service your families vehicle needs.

TA
Tom A.
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the service is honest and reliable. It is a great business.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 03/01/2018

Thank you for the review Tom, it has been great working with you over the years.