Jurell F.
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/01/2021
2011 VW Tiguan
These guys are very knowledgeable. They take care of every vehicle like it’s their own. I would definitely use them again.

TR
TERRILL R.
Land Rover Range Rover
04/30/2021
Customer service
Excellent customer service and professionalism by the representative.

Dionne H.
Richmond, VA
04/30/2021
Always Satisfied
I have been a customer for 6 years and always satisfied with my services. Everyone is friendly and takes great care of your cars. I trust Eurotunes and they always accommodate me even at a short notice,

Jeep Cherokee
04/28/2021
Excellent service as usual.
Fast and efficient. Friendly service.

PS
Phil S.
04/27/2021
Quick and efficient
My car is 17 years old and the repair work was necessary to pass inspection and be safe. The work was done on time as promised and with a friendly manner and smile. Glad to have a repair shop we can trust.

Mark L.
04/22/2021
Friendly & Funny
My experience when I take my car in to euro tunes is always, always, always an enjoyable experience! Both Jennifer and Khalid our professional and make it a fun and entertaining time while I’m in there!
I must also say that the technician who worked on my car left a very nice note thanking me for my business and wishing me safe travels. I think that’s a nice touch.
They do quality work at a fair price. So if you’re looking for that… And some fun… Go see them!

Amelia Court House, VA
04/21/2021
Tire repair
Excellent service with excellent repair work

Hopewell, VA
Land Rover Range Rover Velar
04/19/2021
Great Service Overall
It was easy to make my appointment for an oil change. Staff was pleasant, attentive and efficient. I would definitely recommend.

TD
Teresa D.
04/17/2021
Trustworthy...Honest....Knowledgable..Sincere..Friendly
We have been taking our Toyota and Fords to Eurotune since the day they opened. Never once disappointed!! They are a rare gem in the auto repair industry!! Great people!!

RD
Richard D.
04/17/2021
Personal service
Thanks for taking care of my truck and making it dependable again

CD
CHARLESANNA D.
04/16/2021
Professional
A very happy and welcoming group of employees...all...front desk and mechanics.

MT
MALCOLM T.
Jaguar XF
04/16/2021
Jaguar
Eurotune is the only place I take my foreign cars to...great prices and excellent service,...they try to save you money and they do....I forgot I needed an inspection this month and they did that also.....Eurotune kicks ass

TE
TONY E.
Land Rover Range Rover
04/15/2021
ick to my calipers and wont come out..
These company is all about taking you money and over charging you my engine light came on three time for the same code that they say they fix.thay are just part replacement worker.my range over run worse since they did what they say they did.thaey wouldn't even let me see the old parts to me range rover.they are crock

Connie S.
Richmond, VA
Hyundai Tucson
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Connie said she will always go there.

RANDALL H.
Petersburg, VA
Mercedes-Benz S500
04/11/2021
Great service at a decent price
Eurotune staff has always been great to work with and find parts at decent prices. Eurotune prices beat dealership prices any day and to include the knowledge of staff and great customer service.
Try them out, you won’t be disappointed!!!