MINI Cooper Coupe
12/21/2018
Excellent service!
Very good service, and everyone there is very helpful!
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for the five star review!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

DJ
Darryl J.
Volkswagen CC
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Darryl said the employees are great and are the only people who service his vehicle.

Ashaki M.
12/20/2018
Customer Service
Every visit brings great customer service.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/21/2018

We love our customers and will go to the wall for them!! Thank you for the great review!!

Honda Element
12/14/2018
Very thorough
The staff is very knowledgeable and seem to treat the customer as if they were a family member.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for the great review. Your are right, we do try to treat our customer's vehicles as if we were driving them.  We really appreciate your business!!! Let us know if there is anything else we can for you!!

MV
Monica V.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Monica said the employees provided really good customer service. They provided phenomenal service.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/21/2018

Thanks for the great review!! We pride ourselves on providing good customer service!!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!
Thank you!!

Tierra S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Tierra said their price is reasonable, it's good work, and good customer service
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/21/2018

Thanks for the great review!! We really try to treat our customer's vehicles as if we are driving them!! We strive to provide great customer service!!! Please let us know if there is anything else we ca do for you!!

GM
Gary M.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the business did a great job with the state inspection.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/21/2018

Thanks for the great review!! We are here for when you need us!!

Lexus ES 330
12/05/2018
Oil change fast and cheap!
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

BERT H.
Midlothian, VA
Land Rover LR3
12/05/2018
The best customer service and technical expertise I have found
I work almost exclusively with Khalid, a Service Manager at Eurotune, and who is a real pro. This shop inspires trust and confidence. They speak in layman's terms, not auto-engineering techno-speak. They are forthright and cost-conscious. They don't pull any punches about the problem(s) at hand, but they don't oversell either. You can't say that about many dealerships or repair shops. One of my vehicles is a 2007 Land Rover LR3 with 152,000 miles. Thanks to Eurotune, it remains in top running condition. They have done quite a bit of work on it, similar in concept to re-outfitting a naval vessel or commercial airliner. The work has not been inexpensive, but it's been a whole lot less expensive than the price of a new Land Rover. I unconditionally recommend Khalid and the entire staff at Eurotune to anyone looking for quality work, honest prices, and excellent customer service.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the great review. We pride ourselves on how we treat our customers. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

INFINITI M35
11/27/2018
Honest and dependable
Theses guys are great. They are able to service all types of cars. I have used them to service all 4 of my family vehicles
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the great review!! We always appreciate your business!!

RODNEY C.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/26/2018
Professional, Curteous and Quick!
My car failed inspection due to several issues and they were able to turn it around in 24 hours during a holiday week and parts had to be sourced from the dealer.

Awesome!

Khalid is legit!
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the great review!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

GB
GENEVA B.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
11/26/2018
I always receive outstanding work when I bring my car here. Will recommend to others
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the great review!! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you!!

MICHAEL H.
11/20/2018
Carbon build up in the engine
Awesome customer service they explained everything thoroughly what was going on with the car Jennifer was so polite I am going to refer them to everyone I know
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review!! We try to be as thorough as possible when looking over the vehicles we service!!

EL
EDUARDO L.
Prince George, VA
528I BMW for service
Eurotune provide excellent service and the folks are very sincere and honest. The tech who performce the work on my vehicle is excellent. I trust them with my BMW at Eurotune.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the great review!! We have many years of experience on BMWs and quite honestly, we love em!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

WT
WENDELL T.
Jaguar XF
11/20/2018
Customer service is incredible prices and quality of work......I trust them
Customer service is incredible, prices and quality of work great and most of all I trust them
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the great review!! We try to treat our customer's vehicles as though they are our own!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

WR
Wilcox R.
Chester, VA
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/16/2018
Belt noise rtc.
I went to Eurotune to fix what I had considered a simple belt problem. It turned out, however, owing to the diligence of Eurotune's mechanics, that I had a series of pressing problems which they discovered and addressed, alas to my financial discomfort. However, I understood the nature of my problems, which they addressed expeditiously and successfully.
I am confident these problems will not recur for some time, if ever. If they do, Eurotune will have to answer for its inefficiency or misdiagnosis.
I remain a committed customer.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the great review!! We appreciate your business!!

TK
TRACY K.
11/16/2018
Love this place
Honest, courteous and they always go the extra mile to get my car back to me ASAP.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the great review!! We understand that not having your daily driver is a real pain and we try everything in our power to be as efficient as possible during the repair process. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

DANIEL R.
Midlothian, VA
11/15/2018
Honesty
I trust thery handling of my vehicles and what they tell me

Robert B.
Nissan Versa
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they did it for the price he expected and kept him up to date.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review!!

Kniles M.
Jaguar XF
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Kniles said it was pretty good, other than the price. They actually fixed the vehicle. He has had no problems, so far. He appreciates having his vehicle back again.
David D. from Eurotune LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the feedback. Jaguars can be quite finicky and parts can sometimes only be purchased from the dealership. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!