AH
AMY H.
Jaguar XF
01/19/2021
Excellent customer service, and they get the job done
They are great and do the job very well

CF
CHARLES F.
Midlothian, VA
Road Damage
Had to have the BMW towed into the shop due to hitting a large metal object in the middle of the road which ended up ripping a portion of the undercarriage cover and putting a hole in the transmission pan. The repair was done in a very short period of time and all repairs were done within the estimate given. Have always had great service and tremendous communication from the staff for both my Audi and BMW. Highly recommend Eurotune for quality service work.

BD
BILL D.
Mercedes-Benz C300
MB service
Thanks for doing such a good job fixing my wife’s car. It drives wonderfully now

01/16/2021
In walking distance from home,Services is good and on time
Very good customer service and friendly staff

SE
STEWART E.
BMW 750Li
01/15/2021
Great, they make me feel secure an comfortable when paying for service
The feeling of friendship an professionalism goes a long way with me. I could go any where to get the job done but I’d rather be at Eurotune

GC
GENE C.
Saab 9-3
01/14/2021
Good service.
Good service at reasonable price.

PP
PHIL P.
GMC Yukon XL
01/13/2021
Excellent Service - As Usual!
I've been going to Eurotune for the past 8 years for all our automotive maintenance and repair needs. The team at Eurotune continues to provide excellent and exceptional service, trying always to keep costs down while providing the most appropriate and satisfactory solution to whatever your automotive problem may be. It is extremely comforting to know they have your back from the littlest issue to the most major problem. Thanks again to Khalid, Jennifer, Daniel, David and the rest of the team. You guys are awesome!

RA
Robert A.
Virginia
Jaguar XF
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Robert said they were outstanding.

AH
ADDISON H.
Land Rover Discovery Series II
01/05/2021
Wouldn’t Go Anywhere Else!
I trust my friends at EuroTune for all my Land Rover needs. They are knowledgeable, they communicate well and I feel like we’re always ‘on the same side of the table’ when it comes to servicing my vehicles.

SA
Stacy A.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Stacy said they were quick and not too expensive.

NS
Nakia S.
Virginia
Jaguar S-TYPE
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Nakia said that she appreciates their service and they did a fine job on her vehicle.

TR
Tim R.
Fairfax, VA
01/02/2021
Back on the road the same day
When I traveled to Richmond for a meeting, my Audi started to overheat just as I got into town. I arrived at the hotel at 11pm and found Eurotune was 1/2 mile away. I sent them a message that I'd drop the car off in the morning and booked a rental car across the street from the shop (very convenient), expecting to leave it there for a few days. Eurotune was able to fit me in the next morning. They had the problem diagnosed and fixed by 2pm, and I was able to get back on the road that evening. Thank you for the fast, friendly service.

OD
ORLANDO D.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
12/30/2020
MB Virginia safety inspection
Like always, I brought my MB for the yearly safety inspection and the waiting, service, and attention was superbly friendly and professional. Not only by the attendant but also by the technician that accompanied the inspection.

WK
WILL K.
Midlothian, VA
12/24/2020
Communication
Jennifer and Kalid kept me updated on fixes needed and timeline.

SP
Steven P.
Hopewell, VA
12/24/2020
Nissan Altima 08 review updated.
Here is followup to my review for the repair to 2008 Altima. I took the car back, and I must say Daniel made it right. I would recommend Eurotune to anyone who is looking for a car repair shop that will treat you right by doing the necessary repairs at a reasonable price, give them a try you will not be disappointed.