Doug D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/16/2021
You deserve the level of service provided by EUROTUNE 🙏❤️
Friendly, welcoming from the time you cross the threshold.
They will provide you with a high level of service and a deep knowledge of automotive workings.
I have been a customer of theirs since they opened and never been disappointed.

SARAH S.
06/10/2021
The most thoughtful and professional mechanical service I've had in Richmond
The team at EuroTune takes the time to talk with me about my vehicle and what kind of service it needs, as well as my options. I noticed the attention given to communicating with the customer, as well as the quality of the work, during my first visit to EuroTune. I am so glad to have found this team!

CR
CASEY R.
Volvo V70
06/09/2021
Awesome Mechanic Garage!
Great group of people! Jennifer and Khalid are so knowledgeable and are great advisors. Service is always quick! They never overcharge you and are very honest.

Land Rover Range Rover
06/07/2021
Customer service and professionalism
Great customer service.

GV
GARY V.
Nissan 350Z
06/05/2021
Appointment made, kept and well done!
Very easy and pleasant doing business with this group. My car was ready on time and with no additional costs. Concerns for future work were listed and discussed, with no agendas on unnecessary repairs. I have come to rely on Euro tune for keeping my 2005 baby running.

TOMMY B.
Jaguar XJ
06/03/2021
Done right and right on time!!
I own a 1999 Supercharged XJR. I am glad I was referred to Eurotune, and my Jaguar has benefited greatly. The technicians treat and attend to my car as they would their own. The well of knowledge assembled under one roof is purposeful and diverse. And this is not just a top notch foreign vehicle repair shop...if you need a pro shop that won’t break the bank or up sell like a National Franchise “Tire Store”.

DAVID R.
Ram 1500
06/03/2021
Great Shop
This is the best repair shop ever. Honest, Fair, and Efficient.

GS
Gayle S.
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Gayle said the business provided great service.

MEGAN H.
Volkswagen Passat
06/02/2021
Last second oil change
Quick service, reasonable and very polite professionals. Be back soon! Thank you guys! The Rumors seem true! All good, promise.

CP
CHRIS P.
Volkswagen Golf R
06/01/2021
Great Service and knowledgeable!!
Dropped my car off for an oil change. They were able to work it in prior to lunch. Picked it up and discussed that I had seen some oil drops on my garage floor. Daniel over heard the conversation and without hesitation put it back on the lift to take a look. He brought me back and explained to me what I was seeing and where it was coming from! Great team, super knowledgeable, will be back in the future.

TH
TERRI H.
Mercedes-Benz C280
05/31/2021
Staff very knowledgeable and friendly
Prices are good

TR
TJ R.
05/29/2021
Excellent Customer Service
Personable and timely service sets Eurotune apart.

Margaret H.
05/26/2021
Always top performance!
EuroTune people really know their cars. They do excellent work and they tell you the truth. No pushing you to do unneeded work. I don’t go anywhere else!

CHARLES M.
Chesterfield, VA
05/25/2021
Communication and service
I found them an awesome alternative verses driving 30 minutes to the dealership. I have been using they service for 2 years and I am pleased

JERRY B.
BMW M2
05/24/2021
Excellent repair and service place.
They always do a great job at a fair price.