SI
SHERVONE I.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
11/24/2020
Excellence
Always professional and excellent service and I appreciate these guys for honesty.

RICK B.
Jaguar XK
11/19/2020
Helped us quickly when others couldn’t
We were only 1 hour into our 7 hour trip to The Biltmore when warning lights came on. We immediately got off I95, went to the Jaguar dealership who guessed it was the alternator, & gave us a quote, but they didn’t have the part & couldn’t fit us in anyway. They suggested Firestone instead (& “quickly” before our car cut out). Firestone also didn’t have the part & were booked up & suggested Eurotune. A call to them resulted in a “yes” to getting the part & a “yes” that they would “work us in” at the end of the day. Not only did they do it when others couldn’t, but the did it for 1/2 the previous quote & rearranged the schedule so they were DONE by 5:00, vs. “starting” on our car at 5:30. They helped us when we were stranded & at 1/2 the cost. I couldn’t recommend them enough.

OD
ORLANDO D.
Jaguar XF
11/16/2020
Outstanding Automotive Mechanical Service
I would like to start saying that the reason I take my vehicles (2009 Mercedes Benz sl550, 2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged, and 2007 Land Rover LR3) for any mechanical repair needs is because, I know the repairs are made professionally, the staff has always been extremely polite and professional. The charges are fair and honest. I have never been unhappy with any repairs done by Eurotune to my vehicles, and I have been their customer for several years.

AH

Chesterfield, VA
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/14/2020
Good service, professional, friendly
Good service friendly professional staff. Fair pricing, prompt.

TF
TROY F.
Jaguar XJ
11/12/2020
Great Experience
Great service 👏

Jaguar XF
11/12/2020
They take their time to do the job right n the prices always seem to b fair‼️
Great business and great people ‼️Did really good work to my jaguar..

Mechanicsville, VA
Volvo XC60
11/07/2020
Friendly, quality service
Work is completed on time, every time.

LG
Lindsey G.
Midlothian, VA
Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Lindsey said they were timely with the assessments. They were honest with the pricing and feedback about her vehicle. They were really considerate when she needed someone else to come in the vehicle a couple of days later. Daniel was great.

Chester, VA
11/03/2020
Friendly People
I found out about Eurotune a year ago and I’ve been going every sense. They’re nice employees and can get the job done and make your vehicle feel new again! I highly recommend this place!

CD
Chris D.
Chesterfield, VA
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Chris said the business is fantastic and very attentive to customers needs. He said the staff trustworthy plus do excellent quality work.

MEDGER G.
Chester, VA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/02/2020
Excellent STAFF
Excellent staff, with excellent, quality service 👌

TC
TONY C.
BMW 128i
10/30/2020
Friendly, professional
Store Manager was very friendly and helpful. Overall price was more than I anticipated but he explained the items and the process well.

SHELLEY B.
Midlothian, VA
Volkswagen Eos
10/27/2020
Smooth Process
Great customer service and an easy and updated payment system with secure after hour pickups.

TH
TIM H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/23/2020
Everyone is always smiling
This is just my second visit but both times have been painless.
I work within walking distance so I just get a text when my vehicle is ready.
Their prices are very reasonable and the quality of service appears to be excellent.