Rosie M.
Chesterfield, VA
Land Rover Range Rover
12/04/2019
Good diagnostic and great customers service
Good customer services,you are the best

CYNTHIA B.
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/03/2019
service
quick and friendly service and people
I refer all my Mini Cooper friends!

Mike C.
11/23/2019
outstanding customer service
Look I'm not here to sugar coat anything this is not a gimmick. No one paid me, I'm a real consumer. Here's the deal, I took my car to these guys to check it out because of a minor issue "blown fuse". They did indeed while checking found other issues. The typical mechanic "Right" more money for them and more money out of my pocket. Well it's not true here, they told me things going on with my car that I already knew so I knew they were not blowing sh## up my tail pipe. But it gets better.. they waited for me to get off work after they closed for the night. When I arrived the staff escorted me to the bay area where my car was. In detail explained to me, showed me, while my car in air, what's going on. Everything these guys do here is transparent. They have nothing to hide and honest about the work they do. If anyone reading this has doubt about them and your car in need of repair, you have to check them out. Half dealer prices but as professional and honest. They are good people up there, and care as much as you do about your investment. My wife and daughter drove the vehicle that needed repair ahead of me to the shop. While I was on my way, they took great care of my wife and daughter as they waited. The facility was safe and clean, they told me it was very comfortable waiting. Thank you guys for taking care of my family and my vehicle. If I could leave 10 stars I would but 5 is the limit. I am a Military Veteran, as you say to me, I say to you guys " Thank you for your service".

WR
Wilcox R.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/23/2019
Schedule service
Easy, quick and professional as usual. I was in and out in half-an-hour. My car runs like new now.

OD
ORLANDO D.
Jaguar XF
11/22/2019
Because they are second to none.
I have used the professional services provided by Euro-tune on our vehicles several times and have been extremely satisfied with their services. They keep you informed of any additional findings, and request your approval before any further work is performed. Their staff is very respectful and friendly. They are committed to complete any repairs in a timely manner.

MARGARET P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/16/2019
Honest assessment of car
The staff is great. They are honest. If there is nothing wrong with my vehicle when I bring it in, they let me know instead of billing me for unnecessary work.

TD
Travis D.
Chesterfield, VA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Travis said the service was good and the people were great.

SD
Susan D.
Stafford, VA
Mercedes-Benz GLC
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Susan said the employees pay attention and they only do the work she needs. The business is reasonable and provides a good service.

DANIEL R.
11/13/2019
Honesty

TW
Taylor W.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said they are the best.

SL
SANDRA L.
Ettrick, VA
11/06/2019
HONDA 2011 CRV
The service from Eurotune is the BEST EVER. They are a Very honest Company and they care about their customers...always putting the customer first.They are so courteous, and helpful on things that you might not understand. So if you want to get the best service on your car I HIGHLY RECOMMEND EUROTUNE.Sincerly Sandra L

AT
ANDRE T.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/27/2019
fair prices on service
Like the service i got nice people

ROBERT H.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/25/2019
Awesome service
I have four vehicles. One is foreign as that is how I met these knowledgeable people Fair prices, on time completion of projects and did I say fair prices. They get all my business now. Thanks eurotune for the service you provide.

CHRISHAWN S.
Porsche Boxster
10/16/2019
The best!
The service is great. They stand behind their work and they’re super kind! Unusual in my experience. Thank you.

TF
THOMAS F.
10/15/2019
Very Friendly and knowledgeable
Very knowledgeable and friendly. Turn around time was good.

DA
Dan A.
10/14/2019
Like a brand new car!
My dad bought me a car. Come to find out it had some problems but was under a dealer warranty. The warranty company allowed me to bring the work to any shop I preferred, which of course was Eurotune. Anyway the Eurotune team not only found the problem but also came up with several ways it could be fixed. We had some back and forth with the warranty company but in the end, everything turned out great thanks to Jennifer and Dave. Would not think about taking it anywhere else! - Jessica

DA
Dan A.
10/14/2019
Expert diagnostics and fast service.
Had experienced a vibration when driving at high speeds. Even though the parking lot was full they were able to get me in and out on a busy Friday. They quickly determined that there was a balance problem in one of the front wheels. Now runs smooth as new. Did not overcharge me or try to sell me anything I didn't need.

AT
ANDRE T.
10/13/2019
need help
I was please with my service need a battery for my 2011 mercedes benz 350 can you help me and how much will it cost.

EC
ERICKA C.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/11/2019
Awesome 👏🏽 Staff and Good Prices.
My first time taking my Mercedes to Euro Tune. Prices much lower than the dealership and THE STAFF IS AWESOME. They gave me a ride to work and picked me up to get my car that made my day. They told me everything what was going on with the car and told me what I needed to do next. 5 stars ⭐️

DAVID D.
Sandston, VA
10/11/2019
Excellent Service!
Discovered EuroTune through the recommendation of a friend. They do better quality work at a lower cost than the dealer. My only regret is that I didn’t know about them sooner!