Overall Rating 3.4999977/5Overall Rating 3.4999977/5Overall Rating 3.4999977/5rating 3.4999977rating 3.4999977
Overall Rating 2.38462/5Overall Rating 2.38462/5rating 2.38462rating 2.38462rating 2.38462

Keith B.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Visit
The professionalism of the people who work there, and their desire to make sure that I am happy with the car, and the service.

Mc Leansboro, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
great service
Its great car and great service!
JEREMY D S., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for your business!!!

Sandra S.
Friendly, prompt,
JEREMY D S., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for your business!!

KG
Kevin G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/15/2019 Category: Service
JEREMY D S., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

David H.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Very fast and excellent service.
JEREMY D S., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your business and feedback!!

2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Good buying and service experience
Bought car and have serviced here. Nice up front straight forward. Quick service too. All in all very pleased.

DZ
David Z.
Chandler, IN
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Depending what I need done your on the top of the list
JEREMY D S., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your business!!

Robert G.
Newburgh, IN
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Service performed on time and complete
Oil change and tire rotation

LR
Lawrence R.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
nice clean place, the workers made me feel comfortable
JEREMY D S., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your five star review!!!

Autumn S.
Henderson, KY
Fixed car!
Hyuandai did a wonderful job fixing my car! It’s driving back to normal and was fixed within a few days!

Other than a few decision challenges I am satisfied!

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Surprised to be disappointed!
Normally I don’t have any issues with Hyundai, but to sum up my last visit, I just felt like the staff didn’t take my concerns and request seriously. There was quite a bit of loss in communication and when I dropped my car off I was expecting 1–2 day fix. But my 9am apt on Thursday lasted until Monday morning.. went from 110$ Diagnostic service fee to 506$ and having two parts fixed that I wasn’t aware was broken in the first place. These things happen I understand. But not receiving a loner car until Saturday and not being notified of the details of the issues on the voicemail that was left put me in a funk. Again I have been a loyal customer for 6 years and I’ve never had these problems. I just feel like there’s a lack of concern and the staff needs to get refocused on why they do what they do.
JEREMY D S., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Sorry for the issue while here. We do have a new service advisor that is still learning the ropes. We will fix our issues and do a better job of communicating to you and other customers.

Cathy S.
Jasper, IN
Awesome
Very nice waiting area with Hot coffee, water and snacks for customers. It is a very welcoming place.

CG

KG
Kevin G.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Staff & service makes this place shine
Never have anything bad to say. Great service. Friendly, comfortable. Reliable. Convenient.
JEREMY D S., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Jonathan D.
Greenville, KY
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Very nice people to deal with
Peoeple here are awesome always great to deal with on any level.
JEREMY D S., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback!!!

RE
Riley E.
Richland, IN
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
I'm not sure if I would recommend the service that I received or not. I dropped my vehicle off to get recalls fixed on it & the recalls were serviced & fixed if need be, but my tail light was out when I left which was not out when I dropped the vehicle off. The covers to get to the tail light access sight were also not put back on.
JEREMY D S., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Sorry for any issues you had while here. We try our hardest not to make and issues. Please come by any time and we can look at it for you.

KJ
Kathy J.
Petersburg, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Dept
Happy with our service transactions with the Evansville Hyundai dealership. Very responsive service team.

Grayville, IL
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding
Service was delivered in a very efficient time. All the employees involved was courteous and helpful in every way.
JEREMY D S., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Mark B.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
01/04/2019 Category: Service
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Been very pleased with the service at Duell Hyundai. Everyone has been extremely nice.

01/03/2019 Category: Service
Love Hyundai, Hate the awkward interactions
I love my Hyundai vehicle and I like being able to take my car into the dealership to be serviced. My only complaint is that the staff typically seem like they're having a bad day, but that happens every time. It just makes me want to get out of there as fast as possible.
JEREMY D S., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I will look into the issues.

BK
Barbara K.
Boonville, IN
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Sales/Service
Having experienced bad sales/service, I’m all the more grateful I switched to Hyundai. You have renewed my faith and respectfully shown your commitment to keeping me a happy and satisfied customer. Thank you and New Year Blessings to my Hyundai family!