Overall Rating 3.5714286/5Overall Rating 3.5714286/5Overall Rating 3.5714286/5rating 3.5714286rating 3.5714286
Overall Rating 2.32143/5Overall Rating 2.32143/5rating 2.32143rating 2.32143rating 2.32143

ST

Phyllis V.
Newburgh, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Timely work, car wash, printout of all checked items
The oil change we scheduled was handled efficiently and effectively. They washed and vacuumed my car. They checked all systems to make sure all was working well. I will return.

Robert G.
Newburgh, IN
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/12/2019 Category: Service

FH
Finas H.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Service department always performs requested job to satisfaction.
Danielle my service advisor took down request for oil change , tire rotation , a look at a air conditioner discharge problem with driver side vents and a popping sound in front end of car with a sharp left turn. They performed all requested items to satisfaction with a bonus of new front trans axels that was causing the front end popping sound. The new axels were covered under warranty . Job well done .
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for your business! We are always happy to assist.

Stephanie C.
Santa Claus, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & quick but
Only reason for not giving dealer 5 stars as usual is car was not ran thru FREE complimentary wash.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for providing feed back from your most recent service visit. I apologize that you didn't receive a complementary wash. We do our best to provide all of our customers with a complementary wash, however we have been experiencing an unusually high volume of vehicles. Please mention the wash to our advisors at your next check in and we will ensure that it gets done.

Steven M.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Toke way to long for oil change and wheel alignment
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I've reached out to you directly VIA email with more information for you. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Mount Vernon, IN
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Regular maintenance
Friendly/courteous employees. Good service

Darryl H.
Philpot, KY
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Super fast service and friendly staff

Christopher S.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Great!!!!
Great Service, Great People!!!
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

NT
Nancy T.
Convenience
Anytime I have a question or a problem, everyone is always very helpful & pleasant!
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you for your business.

KJ
Kenneth J.
Oakland City, IN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast friendly service dept,
Had an appointment for 9:30, but arrived at 9:00. They took my car right in and I was out of there at 9:30.

KY
Kenneth Y.
Birdseye, IN
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Brake issue on 2009 Genesis
Had issues on my brakes during my vacation and upon return i took it to EH and asked them to see what the issue was . My car was in the shop one day and within hours they called and told me what the problem was and had already had it fixed and my 2009 Genesis car was ready to pick up . Very good service department. Also each time i have been at Evansville Hyundai , my salesperson , Ed has always found the time to come and ask us how we like our new 2019 Genesis and if we had any issues that he could help us with.

Charles B.
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service, professional service advisers, outstanding communication
Took my car, as usual, to Evansville Hyundai for routine service. Service adviser showed me how I needed a slight adjustment to my alignment to prolong the life of my tires. After explaining the condition and getting my approval, service was performed in a timely manner. Car was washed before being returned to me. This was my third routine service, so after the fourth, the fifth one is free. I have been very satisfied and will return.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for your business.

LC
Leonard C.
Plainville, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Leonard and Paula Counsil owners of (2) Hyundai Santa Fe Sport vehicles.
I would recommend you all very highly as a service department or a great place to purchase a new car.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

CF
Caleb F.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Quality Experience
It’s pricey, but they know the vehicle better than anyone else. This time they recommended a few repairs, and I took them up on one. I appreciate that they pay attention to anything that may cause problems with my vehicle in the future.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Huntingburg, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Good dealership to deal with
This is the second vehicle we purchased from this dealership.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

BL
Benjamin L.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Great people and great deals
Eric Flory did a fantastic job helping me and my wife find the perfect car for her.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

SL
Steve L.
Albion, IL
08/26/2019 Category: Service
service
Everyone was polite, and knowledgeable about what we needed. Was given a loaner car and that was a big help as we were from out of town and the service took over 3 hours.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Always glad to help! Thank you for your kind words!

LW
Lisa W.
Washington, IN
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Elantra Service
For the most part, I am satisfied with the Service Department. It sounds like they are having issues with keeping personnel.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for your business! I apologize for the length of your repair. We had been seeing an abnormally high amount of parts back-orders over the last 6 months. I understand this is frustrating. As we discussed on the phone, your vehicle is ready for pickup, and if you need anything please reach out to me directly.

Brent H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/25/2019 Category: Service
Great place to take our Hyundai Santa Fei!
There isn't a better dealership here in Evansville to go! We always feel appreciated and important when we go in.