4.6

Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

Continue reading recommended reviews

01/03/2020 Category: Service
The sales customer service
Very friendly sales associates
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you for providing feedback for your recent service. I will be reaching out to you first thing Monday morning to try to get your concerns resolved. I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for your inconvenience.

------------------------------------

2222223222
22222222
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Good Morning,

I applicate you filling out our survey. I would like to know more about your recent service visit. Please reach out to me directly at your convenience.

KHorn@hyundaiofevansville.com

John C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/08/2019 Category: Service
Service good, but
Satisfied with the oil change/service. Very disappointed with the water stains on interior upholstery service. Bought upholstery protectorate package but not satisfied with follow through. Sent email to service manager explaining situation but no reply. Dropped rating to 3 stars.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for leaving feedback for us. I would like to be able to correct your concern. I have reached out to you via email this morning. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

KHorn@hyundaiofevansville.com

Wadesville, IN

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Won't even return my call after being told diagnostic was comped and got charged anyway
I would never recommend a hyundai vehicle to anyone

Dennis W.