Overall Rating 3.5714286/5Overall Rating 3.5714286/5Overall Rating 3.5714286/5rating 3.5714286rating 3.5714286
Overall Rating 2.32143/5Overall Rating 2.32143/5rating 2.32143rating 2.32143rating 2.32143

MZ
Melissa Z.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
Helpful, Efficient, No problems
They have a few highly qualified service techs and overall the staff was friendly, helpful, and efficient. I've never had a problem here and thankfully, they only recommended possible upcoming needed updates rather than a high pressure sales pitch for extra services not yet needed.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Was given a rental
Would have liked to have been updated on my vehicle and explained to me what was wrong with it. I was just given keys and paperwork had to wait to speak to someone after I asked.

Good Afternoon,

I did some research, and it appears we replaced the A/C compressor on your vehicle because it failed our diagnostic tests. I'm sorry that you had a negative experience during your last visit. I am taking steps to ensure it doesn't happen again. If you would like any more information on your repair, please reach out to me directly.

Michelle C.
Mount Carmel, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/05/2019 Category: Service
You have great service, and an excellent warranty on your vehicles. The people are kind and accommodating.

SG
Susan G.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Headlight
Service was fast and affordable

Raymond R.
Henderson, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Rsy
Service is very quick and it's always exactly what you asked for

RV
Randell V.
Santa Claus, IN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Such fast and friendly service
I was amazed how quickly my alignment was finished. It was professional and personal service from start to finish.
One tiny point that I always mention: if a mechanic turns off the "auto" headlight setting before working on a car, please restore it to "auto" when the job is complete. I don't think about turning on my lights at night anymore, and I get caught with them off at night every time I take my car in for service.
This is a minor point in what was otherwise a great experience at Hyundai.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for your feedback! I'll advise my technicians to return vehicle settings to the exact condition as when they arrived!

David W.
Disorganized.
The service itself was great but something must’ve changed. When we walked in the main service area was cluttered with papers and seemingly disorganized. Prior visits was very professional and clean This time it was cluttered. We had to park far away because cars were everywhere outside the garage. We are very disappointed in the lack of consistent Sea compared to the other times we attended and this time I don’t know if something had changed

David,

I am very sorry you had a poor experience when you were in for your last visit. We are doing our best to make sure that everyone has a good experience in our dealership. Please reach out to me directly if you have any other feedback regarding your visit.

Boonville, IN
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Good service/good people
Quality service and helpful advisors

KY
Kenneth Y.
Birdseye, IN
2009 Hyundai Genesis
07/30/2019 Category: Service
OIl Change on 2009 Genesis
Everyone was friendly and helpful
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

PA
Paul A.
Henderson, KY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Service is good quality and good timely!
Called and got right in as I was leaving for family vacation and found vehicle had low tire pressure. Fixed tire as needed and then was off to join family. Thanks guys!!
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

LJ
Ladonna J.
Newburgh, IN
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Out on time
Got my car serviced in a timely manner this time.

DF
Dale F.
Ferdinand, IN
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Watch out for warranties not stood behind.
Have had my Elantra in twice. Still under premium warranty, had to pay for work both times. Now blue tooth hook up won't work.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

Dale,

I’m very sorry you had a poor experience with my service department. Please reach out to me directly and I would be glad to assist you with any issues you’re having with your vehicle.  I want to be able to provide top-tier service for all of my customers, and I will do everything in my power to ensure your concerns get corrected promptly.

Best Regards,

RT
Richard T.
Beaver Dam, KY
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/22/2019 Category: Service
The service
When she took our car for it first oil change she was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all our questions about our first hybrid vehicle we definitely recommend Hyundai of Evansville.

MT

SD
Steven D.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Repair
In full disclosure, I've owned 14 cars over my life, and (other than when I purchased from a family friend), I've never had a dealership treat me with such consistently great service. In this instance, one of the wheels on my 2018 Sonata had begun to peel. I reached out to Kenny Horn (Service Manager), and I explained the issue. Given past experiences with other brands, I expected a reply telling me that the paint warranty only applied to the painted surfaces of the car, etc. Instead, I sent pictures to Kenny, he verified that the peeling was not a result of damage, and less than a week later, Evansville Hyundai replaced the wheel under warranty. They truly exceeded my expectations. This is the reason we are on our 3rd Hyundai from Evansville Hyundai with all 3 being serviced exclusively at the dealership. Great work Kenny and team!
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot to me and my team that you would go out of your way to tell us how you feel. I look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for your business!

Newburgh, IN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
On time for service, clean waiting area with coffee and water. Free first oil change and car check.
Very nuce when scheduling.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

John L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Not Coming Back
On Monday July 1, we dropped off our Hyundai Santa Fe Sport for repair at Evansville Hyundai. Later that day my husband received a call with an explanation of repairs needed which included new tires, brake pads, repairs to struts and alignment and repair to a side mirror covered by warranty. Price and timeline were explained to him and he was told it would most likely be ready Tuesday. We did not dispute the explanation of repairs, nor the cost.
After that, we never heard from a dealership employee about our car. We called every day to check on the status and were put off to the next day (Thursday was a holiday) repeatedly. On Friday my husband checked on the car and was told they were waiting on a mirror which could be put on at any time, but that it would be ready by the end of the day. At 3 p.m. I called the service department, and spoke to a young man who did not ask me my name when I said I was calling to check on my car. I was put on hold and he came back several minutes later, still not asking me to identify myself, and told me that they were “waiting on a mirror from Mills Body Shop” after which he went silent. I asked when I could expect my car, and he was silent. I said “so, next week?” and his response was “yeah. Next week.” He hung up without saying goodbye.
Monday, my husband called in the morning and was told that it would be ready by the end of the day, that the car was in the body shop with the mirror being painted and then they’d “get to work on those brakes and struts” which puzzled him, because the week prior he had been told, literally every day, that it would be ready by the end of the day and then put off to the next day.
The service on the car itself, so far, has been acceptable. However, the poor to non-existent customer service we received was unacceptable and we will not be bringing our car in for any service to this Hyundai dealer again. Beyond that, we will not purchase another Hyundai or another car from a Duell dealership and will discourage others from doing so. Prior to owning this vehicle we owned Hondas, and have always had very good experiences with D-Patrick Honda…looks like we’ll be heading back there eventually.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Hello,

I'd first like to apologize on behalf of my dealership for the poor communication and customer service you received when you were last in. I have communicated with all of the employees involved, to ensure that a situation like this doesn't happen in the future. If there is anything I can do to help make your experience better, please reach out to me directly.