4.6

Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

Sumner, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Unsatisfied
Been in for the same issue 3 times in the last 2 months and now heading back for a 4 time.
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

I am sorry that you had a poor experience with our service department. I would like an opportunity to resolve your concern. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience.

------------------------------------

06/25/2019 Category: Service
NA
NA
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Sorry for any issue you had while having your car serviced at Evansville Hyundai. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make it better.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Love the car - it's a great car. Have had several issues with service, but they have always followed up and corrected any issues.
See above.

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Great car - not a place for service.
I would recommend the car - not the service. It's overpriced and they seem to damage your car.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Sorry for any issues you had while here. We try our hardest not to have any issue while here. We try to wash very car that comes in,sorry if it took a little longer than usual. We will get any damage fixed on your car that we may have caused.

BD
Brie D.
Birdseye, IN
06/13/2019
Sales Manager Angry
Don't try buying a vehicle with cash! Didn't want my business for a second purchase, wouldn't honor the $50 test drive offer even after submitting to them. I asked to see if they would lower the price since I didnt qualify for rebates and I had purchased before from them. Tried a couple days later with a different manager and still can't get a straight answer. I guess I will take my business elsewhere.

TC
Troy C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Free Service
They need to treat the free services the same as the other services that the customer pays for!!!
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Sorry for the miss communication on our part. We have taken steps to get this problem fixed.

Haubstadt, IN
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Love my car, not the service
Wish the service department could live up to the car.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Sorry for the issues you had while here. It should not happen.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Horrible service!
If I didn’t have to go there to have my vehicle worked on I’d never go back!
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Sorry for any issues while having your car car serviced. I will see to it you have a better experience.

Daniel B.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
after my money
you make up things wrong with my vehicle that after a 2nd opionion were not true and you try to charge me double what a normal shop would charge. your crooks
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Daniel sorry for any issues you had here on your last visit. I look at the recommended service and by Hyundai manufacturer recommended service you are do for these services we quoted you. We also have factory trained technicians and college graduates working on our cars, so the quality of work maybe higher. If you would like any of these services performed on you car by us please let me know and can get you some kind of discount .

Beth B.
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Not impressed.
They promise things and don't deliver.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank for your feedback. I will look into these things and get back with you.

EM
Edgar M.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Communication title
My only feedback is this:
I am Theresa Mullis, Ed's wife. I know you send everything in his name because he is the first name listed on the loan, title, etc. However, I am the primary driver of the car and likely the person to always make appts/read these emails.

It would be entirely more personal if you could change it and address any communication to me.
Thank you!
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Sorry for the miscommunication. Service does not put customers information into the system we simply go off with the sales department sets up.

Rita B.
Jasper, IN
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2018 Category: Service
NOT A SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!
We got stranded with the exact same issue the very same day we picked it up from Hyundai. $1k poorer and problem not even touched...
On the other hand, they do give out nice loaners!!
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Sorry for the check engine light coming back on after picking up the car. There were 5 different codes in the system for the check engine light when it came in. We did all the work and test drove it before we called you and none of lights or problems came back. From what I understand the check engine light came back on after you picked up for a different code and part than when you brought it in. I also under stand that another shop replaced the part that was defective recently and you wanted the part back. Please call me in the further if any problem come up.

CL
Christan L.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
They messed my car up.
Weird that heavy white smoke started coming out of the exhaust as soon as I left, but they wouldn’t claim fault. Never had a problem like that before I took it there.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Sorry for any issues you had a after leaving hear. Like we discussed on the phone we did not add any oil to your car. If there were issues after you left here you should have called us so we could have had it towed in and looked at it for free. The guy at the other shop even told you that we did not add any oil to your car. As we discussed I would send you out some free oil changes value is over $84.00.
Again I'm sorry for any issue but all we did was a software update and brake stop on the pedal.

Elberfeld, IN
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
They didn't fix my problem i was having with my AC and I've only had my car since Oct 2017. They dont smell it or say they've done all they can do. But the problem is still there.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Sorry for the smell issue that are you experiencing. We have done the odor progresses that Hyundai has told us to perform. We do not smell anything other than the air fresheners that you have in the car. I have reached out to Hyundai for any other ideas. We also gave the last oil change free to off set the coast of the filter you replaced.

Christopher H.
Oakland City, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Unsatisfactory
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Sorry for you experience here while having you car serviced. Unfortunately a mouse chewing up the wiring to a sensor is not covered by Hyundai warranty.

Sherry B.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Poor
Will not back
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Sorry for any issue's while here. I will into it and get it fixed.