4.6

Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

NR
Nathan R.
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Mam
Nnnm
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for leaving feedback.

------------------------------------
Evansville Hyundai Genesis
Khorn@hyundaiofevansville.com

01/03/2020 Category: Service
Poor communication through service dept
Online apt made and no one followed through
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I would like an opportunity to resolve your concerns. Please reach out to me at your convenience.

------------------------------------
Evansville Hyundai Genesis
Khorn@hyundaiofevansville.com

James M.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Really looked into issue
After receiving some questionable service the first time I brought my car in for service, the service manager reached out to me to make it right. Kenneth made sure that my issue was thoroughly investigated and I really felt like he took my issue seriously. He even got my hooked up with a loaner car so I didn't have to wait around for several hours. Kenneth really took care of me the second time around.

12/09/2019 Category: Service
Sub par service
I would only recommend taking your car here for an oil change. Anytime I've brought my car in for an issue I've been told that I basically just have to accept the problem. I'll be taking my car else where from now on. This dealership does a great job of selling you a car, but doesn't care about helping you take care of it.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

I'm very sorry you had a negative experience with our service department. I'll be reaching out to you shortly.

Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

I'm glad we were able to get your issue taken care of! If you ever need anything, please just reach out to me directly!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/17/2019 Category: Service

10/17/2019 Category: Service
Little details overlooked
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

DF
David F.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/16/2019 Category: Service
slow
Hour and 15 minutes for an oil change
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your service. I am sorry that you had this experience with our service department. If you have any other feedback please reach out to me directly VIA email or phone.

Steven M.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Toke way to long for oil change and wheel alignment
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I've reached out to you directly VIA email with more information for you. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

DF
Dale F.
Ferdinand, IN
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Watch out for warranties not stood behind.
Have had my Elantra in twice. Still under premium warranty, had to pay for work both times. Now blue tooth hook up won't work.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

Dale,

I’m very sorry you had a poor experience with my service department. Please reach out to me directly and I would be glad to assist you with any issues you’re having with your vehicle.  I want to be able to provide top-tier service for all of my customers, and I will do everything in my power to ensure your concerns get corrected promptly.

Best Regards,

John L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Not Coming Back
On Monday July 1, we dropped off our Hyundai Santa Fe Sport for repair at Evansville Hyundai. Later that day my husband received a call with an explanation of repairs needed which included new tires, brake pads, repairs to struts and alignment and repair to a side mirror covered by warranty. Price and timeline were explained to him and he was told it would most likely be ready Tuesday. We did not dispute the explanation of repairs, nor the cost.
After that, we never heard from a dealership employee about our car. We called every day to check on the status and were put off to the next day (Thursday was a holiday) repeatedly. On Friday my husband checked on the car and was told they were waiting on a mirror which could be put on at any time, but that it would be ready by the end of the day. At 3 p.m. I called the service department, and spoke to a young man who did not ask me my name when I said I was calling to check on my car. I was put on hold and he came back several minutes later, still not asking me to identify myself, and told me that they were “waiting on a mirror from Mills Body Shop” after which he went silent. I asked when I could expect my car, and he was silent. I said “so, next week?” and his response was “yeah. Next week.” He hung up without saying goodbye.
Monday, my husband called in the morning and was told that it would be ready by the end of the day, that the car was in the body shop with the mirror being painted and then they’d “get to work on those brakes and struts” which puzzled him, because the week prior he had been told, literally every day, that it would be ready by the end of the day and then put off to the next day.
The service on the car itself, so far, has been acceptable. However, the poor to non-existent customer service we received was unacceptable and we will not be bringing our car in for any service to this Hyundai dealer again. Beyond that, we will not purchase another Hyundai or another car from a Duell dealership and will discourage others from doing so. Prior to owning this vehicle we owned Hondas, and have always had very good experiences with D-Patrick Honda…looks like we’ll be heading back there eventually.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Hello,

I'd first like to apologize on behalf of my dealership for the poor communication and customer service you received when you were last in. I have communicated with all of the employees involved, to ensure that a situation like this doesn't happen in the future. If there is anything I can do to help make your experience better, please reach out to me directly.

DV
Dennis V.
Decker, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/11/2019 Category: Service
poor service than expected
I have filled out 3 surveys for this service call. no more. as of now no I would not recommend this dealership
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Sorry for the issues while here on your visit. We are taking steps to get these issues fixed.

Rachelle H.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
update
took a month to get my car back
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Sorry for the issues while here.  We have some new team members and we trying to get the up to speed. We are also having issues with Hyundai getting parts.This will be fixed.

KW
Ken W.
Newburgh, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2019 Category: Service
unhappy customer
crowded place, unhappy employees, poor customer service
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We will look into the personnel issue and get them fixed. Unfortunately we were having shipping issues from Hyundai getting our parts from them,they are trying to get every thing ironed out.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Hang on to your wallet and just say no.
During oil change they recommended a new battery - car started great that morning at -2F and was only a little over 3 years old. Installed price $314 which is totally absurd. Very nice clean friendly people but ridiculously overpriced.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Hyundai has given us a predictive battery tester to let customer know in advance when battery is starting to fail. If you chose not to replace it that is up to you. We use Hyundai factory batteries and factory trained technicians.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Continuing problem
Frustrated
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

I will talk to the tech this morning and see if there are any other repairs we can do to the car. We will call you shortly and get the car back in.

CG
Charles G.
Lawrenceville, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Joan E. Gillespie.....WIFE
Thanks for instilling the correct oil at no charge. Thanks for the loan of the car to get us back home. We appreciate your concern!!

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Charled and Joan Gillespie
previously stated....
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Sorry for the issues with the oil. We did apologize and offer to re change it at no cost to him while they were here and said not worry about as long as would not hurt his car. So will absolutely change the oil for free next visit.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil leak the same day as getting first oil change
Oil leaked right after having my oil changed in a brand new car, had to go buy more oil at auto zone to fill up since it had leaked so much. Not a good experience
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Sorry for the oil leak. I will talk to the guy that worked on your car. Please call me an let me know how much it cost you for oil and I will reimburse you.