Overall Rating 3.5714286/5Overall Rating 3.5714286/5Overall Rating 3.5714286/5rating 3.5714286rating 3.5714286
Overall Rating 2.32143/5Overall Rating 2.32143/5rating 2.32143rating 2.32143rating 2.32143

Mount Vernon, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take these cases very seriously. If you ever have any other issues please contact me directly.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Average service
Average wait times for basic service and maintenance is an 1 hr plus. Not to impressive.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to reach out and let you know that I really appreciate your feedback. I recently took over as the service manager of Evansville Hyundai. Even though we missed the mark with your service this time, I would like to see you for your next service appointment. I am currently taking steps to shorten wait times, and provide a better customer experience for everyone. If you have any more questions or comments please reach out to me directly.

08/05/2019 Category: Service
Was given a rental
Would have liked to have been updated on my vehicle and explained to me what was wrong with it. I was just given keys and paperwork had to wait to speak to someone after I asked.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Good Afternoon,

I did some research, and it appears we replaced the A/C compressor on your vehicle because it failed our diagnostic tests. I'm sorry that you had a negative experience during your last visit. I am taking steps to ensure it doesn't happen again. If you would like any more information on your repair, please reach out to me directly.

David W.
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Disorganized.
The service itself was great but something must’ve changed. When we walked in the main service area was cluttered with papers and seemingly disorganized. Prior visits was very professional and clean This time it was cluttered. We had to park far away because cars were everywhere outside the garage. We are very disappointed in the lack of consistent Sea compared to the other times we attended and this time I don’t know if something had changed
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

David,

I am very sorry you had a poor experience when you were in for your last visit. We are doing our best to make sure that everyone has a good experience in our dealership. Please reach out to me directly if you have any other feedback regarding your visit.

Steven M.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Not best service I've had
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for you business!!

04/22/2019 Category: Service
Not a good experience with Hyundai
Oil change took too long. I missed an appointment.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Sorry for the issues you had on your visit. We have a couple of new people that are in training we are trying to get them for efficient.

James H.
Madisonville, KY
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
I hesitantly returned to Evansville Hyundai to use a coupon that I received after they didn't put my oil drain plug back in correctly and my oil leaked out of my car. They repaired that and offered me a free oil change for my troubles. When I pay for an oil change, I receive a car wash and service recommendations, but did not this time. It seemed to be more about getting my car in and out of the service department.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Sorry for any issues you had in the past. Please come by any time and we will get your car wash for you.

TU
Terrie U.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Ioniq
Love my Ioniq
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Sorry for the miss communication,we will work on doing better going forward.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Just ok
Got an oil change which was fine but they didn’t fill my washer fluid so not sure what else didn’t get filled. I thought that came with it.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Sorry for the washer fluid please come by anytime and we will fill it up and double check everything.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Continuing problem
They seem to have problems diagnosing intermittent conditions

I am undecided on whether I would recommend the mechanical and repair part of the store, the suv has been dependable but the shop has trouble in fixing these problems that have made driving it less pleasurable.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for your business and feedback. Unfortunately some times interm problems are hard to find.

Timothy B.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
unsure
An explanation of my service would of been great and being greeted with instructions of what I need to do would have been nice
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback . I will talk to the employee's about communicating better.

Caroline M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Not bad, not great, just average
My first new car after talking to others it's about same. I have all the service done there, but had I been able been able to go to Bloomington I could have saved a lot of money. It would be nice it if regular customers would get a break on unexpected expenses, but Hyundai not alone on that.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for your business!!!

KP
Kenneth P.
Chandler, IN
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Picked up my Sante Fe and it had been scratched.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

I believe Jacob had talked to you about this. We pulled the film on camera and didn't see anything. Jacob tried to get the spot off and told you can take it to body shop and we would work with you on it.

Wadesville, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/23/2019 Category: Service
One of the better dealerships in town. Waiting room is nice with water and snacks
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

I'm very sorry you had finger prints,it should have never happen. I will talk to the guys about it.

2013 Hyundai Accent
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Needs to improve timeliness
Overall acceptable visit, staff was polite but the services took almost double what it normally takes.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Sorry for the extra time,we got a little backed up. We should have communicated that to you.

Autumn S.
Henderson, KY
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Fixed car!
Hyuandai did a wonderful job fixing my car! It’s driving back to normal and was fixed within a few days!

Other than a few decision challenges I am satisfied!

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Surprised to be disappointed!
Normally I don’t have any issues with Hyundai, but to sum up my last visit, I just felt like the staff didn’t take my concerns and request seriously. There was quite a bit of loss in communication and when I dropped my car off I was expecting 1–2 day fix. But my 9am apt on Thursday lasted until Monday morning.. went from 110$ Diagnostic service fee to 506$ and having two parts fixed that I wasn’t aware was broken in the first place. These things happen I understand. But not receiving a loner car until Saturday and not being notified of the details of the issues on the voicemail that was left put me in a funk. Again I have been a loyal customer for 6 years and I’ve never had these problems. I just feel like there’s a lack of concern and the staff needs to get refocused on why they do what they do.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Sorry for the issue while here. We do have a new service advisor that is still learning the ropes. We will fix our issues and do a better job of communicating to you and other customers.

RE
Riley E.
Richland, IN
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
I'm not sure if I would recommend the service that I received or not. I dropped my vehicle off to get recalls fixed on it & the recalls were serviced & fixed if need be, but my tail light was out when I left which was not out when I dropped the vehicle off. The covers to get to the tail light access sight were also not put back on.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Sorry for any issues you had while here. We try our hardest not to make and issues. Please come by any time and we can look at it for you.

2013 Hyundai Accent
01/01/2019 Category: Service
They’re sales people are great, service is eh
I loved the sales people, they made me feel welcomed & help make my experience amazing when I first bought my car in March of 2018. But service needs some work.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Henderson, KY
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai ratings
No complaints
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for your business!!

SG
Susan G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Ok
It’s ok
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for your business!!