4.6

2020 Hyundai Palisade
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Good wash job!
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

I'm sorry you've had a poor experience with our service department  I'll reach out to you shortly

Robert H.
Madisonville, KY
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Understanding with additional information.
Being informed with additional information not supplied earlier, I had a better understanding of why they suggested replacing part. Also, With additional information given to me they offered to refund the cost of part.

06/08/2020 Category: Service
Not sure I needed a new part
Not confident problem was found or if there was a need to replace part.
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you for providing feedback. I'm sorry you had a poor experience at our dealership. I'll reach out to you directly to address your concerns.

KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our re-score. I'm glad we could help!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
No loaners available
I had a blow out on the side of the road, Used the hyundai road service, which was acceptable, however I could not ride with the driver. Dealership was short staffed and could not send anyone to pick me up or provide a loaner (as they were out of loaners). They did get the car fixed the next day, but it was still difficult for me to find a ride home and then to work and back the next day. They did have someone pick me up when my car was finished.
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I'm very sorry there were no loaners available to use when your vehicle was in for service, unfortunately loaner availability can be unpredictable, especially on short notice, however we do offer a shuttle service when we are out of loaner vehicle.

Please reach out to me if there is anything else I can do.

05/28/2020 Category: Service
Okay service department
Oil change and tire rotation priced higher than anywhere else. That can be okay and worth it for experience and quality, but I’m not sure that’s what I’m receiving. Service is slow with no communication on status of inspection or services. I’m starting to question what work is actually being performed on my car. I would recommend the dealership, but probably not service department.
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

I'm sorry that you've had a poor experience in our service department. Thank you for the constructive feedback, I'll touch base with my team regarding your concerns immediately.

Boonville, IN
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Long wait
Long wait for vehicle.
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 04/29/2020

Thank you for providing feedback. I'm sorry that you had a poor experience with our service department. Unfortunately, our parts shipments have been effected by the development of COVID-19.

Boonville, IN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Poor Communication, great service
Once our car was in for service it was smooth and easy...repair was done timely. However, the lead up to getting the car in for service was lacking customer service skills. Voice messages not returned, multiple calls. I explained the issue at the time I initially called and had to bring car in for the check engine light scan and then they ordered the part and I had to come back. I had provided the error code the part could have been ordered and saved us all time. When told I would need a loaner, I was given a grumble and said they'd try.
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 03/24/2020

Good afternoon,

I'm sorry that you had a poor experience with our service department. We will be reaching out to you shortly to get some more information. In the meantime if there is anything I can help you with please reach out to me directly.

SP
Sai P.
Bloomington, IN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Responsive sales team and service personal
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 03/03/2020

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I would like to hear more about your service visit. We strive to provide 5 star service so if you have any feedback on what we can improve on please reach out to me directly.

Mount Vernon, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take these cases very seriously. If you ever have any other issues please contact me directly.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Average service
Average wait times for basic service and maintenance is an 1 hr plus. Not to impressive.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to reach out and let you know that I really appreciate your feedback. I recently took over as the service manager of Evansville Hyundai. Even though we missed the mark with your service this time, I would like to see you for your next service appointment. I am currently taking steps to shorten wait times, and provide a better customer experience for everyone. If you have any more questions or comments please reach out to me directly.

08/05/2019 Category: Service
Was given a rental
Would have liked to have been updated on my vehicle and explained to me what was wrong with it. I was just given keys and paperwork had to wait to speak to someone after I asked.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Good Afternoon,

I did some research, and it appears we replaced the A/C compressor on your vehicle because it failed our diagnostic tests. I'm sorry that you had a negative experience during your last visit. I am taking steps to ensure it doesn't happen again. If you would like any more information on your repair, please reach out to me directly.

David W.
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Disorganized.
The service itself was great but something must’ve changed. When we walked in the main service area was cluttered with papers and seemingly disorganized. Prior visits was very professional and clean This time it was cluttered. We had to park far away because cars were everywhere outside the garage. We are very disappointed in the lack of consistent Sea compared to the other times we attended and this time I don’t know if something had changed
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

David,

I am very sorry you had a poor experience when you were in for your last visit. We are doing our best to make sure that everyone has a good experience in our dealership. Please reach out to me directly if you have any other feedback regarding your visit.

Steven M.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Not best service I've had
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for you business!!

04/22/2019 Category: Service
Not a good experience with Hyundai
Oil change took too long. I missed an appointment.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Sorry for the issues you had on your visit. We have a couple of new people that are in training we are trying to get them for efficient.

James H.
Madisonville, KY
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
I hesitantly returned to Evansville Hyundai to use a coupon that I received after they didn't put my oil drain plug back in correctly and my oil leaked out of my car. They repaired that and offered me a free oil change for my troubles. When I pay for an oil change, I receive a car wash and service recommendations, but did not this time. It seemed to be more about getting my car in and out of the service department.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Sorry for any issues you had in the past. Please come by any time and we will get your car wash for you.

TU
Terrie U.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Ioniq
Love my Ioniq
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Sorry for the miss communication,we will work on doing better going forward.