Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

MA
Michael A.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/23/2021 Category: Service
👍
👍

02/20/2021 Category: Service
ABS RECALL
My first day driving my car after the recall is today 2-20-21. Brakes ABS RATTLES after the recall repair
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 02/20/2021

I'm sorry you had a poor experience at our dealership. I plan to investigate and address your concerns Monday morning. Customer service is my number one priority, myself or one of my team members will be in touch soon.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Solved the problem
Took care of problem

11/05/2020 Category: Service
John Allen
He helps ever time I call him
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 11/05/2020

I'm sorry about your experience, I know we had a difficult time tracking down your issue. Intermittent problems can be hard to diagnose the first time. We will do our best to make every experience going forward an easy one.

KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you for allowing us an opportunity to fix your concern. I appreciate your patience.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Great response to customer
I had an issue with my last service appt and I notated that on my survey. Within minute I got a call to discuss the issue and to see how to resolve it. I appreciate that. Thank you!!

10/20/2020 Category: Service
Love my car but disappointed in service
Sales process was great, first service appointment was great, 2nd was not.
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience with our service department. I'll reach out shortly.

Jo L.
Norris City, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata

Sales and Service
Sales and service at Evansville Hyundai are the best!
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

I'm sorry you had a poor experience while you were visiting us. I will reach out shortly.

KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you so much for filling out our survey!

David W.
Satisfied!
We had issues with a part not being put back together after service in my car and we were NOT happy. After I contacted the service desk and got a hold of the manager "KENNETH" he was kind enough to fix the issue and when the part came in the sent a driver out to my house to pick up the car and even cleaned the car. We are satisfied with the service now and grateful.

08/04/2020 Category: Service
Put my car BACK together
NO Comment!
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

I'm sorry you had this experience with our service department. I will reach out to you shortly to discuss this further.

KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you so much for completing our survey! It means a lot to me that you let me work on getting your concerns corrected. I look forward to working with you in the future.

AK
Allison K.
Newburgh, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2020 Category: Service

07/15/2020 Category: Service
The service was great!
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

I'm sorry you had this experience, I'll dig into this immediately.

KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Thank you! I'm glad we could get you taken care of!

Robert H.
Madisonville, KY
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Understanding with additional information.
Being informed with additional information not supplied earlier, I had a better understanding of why they suggested replacing part. Also, With additional information given to me they offered to refund the cost of part.

06/08/2020 Category: Service
Not sure I needed a new part
Not confident problem was found or if there was a need to replace part.
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you for providing feedback. I'm sorry you had a poor experience at our dealership. I'll reach out to you directly to address your concerns.

KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our re-score. I'm glad we could help!

Henderson, KY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Willing to address and correct customer's issue with service.
Hyundai service department was quick and efficient in taking care of problems I experienced after having my car worked on last week. Issues were resolved and involved parties were considerate of my feelings

02/29/2020 Category: Service
Problem not corrected. Cost of routine maintenance increased without informing customer.
Service not completed properly. Service that was a problem occurring as a result of the dealership working on a recall problem. The operation of the mechanism should have been checked before vehicle was released. This hardship could have been avoided or at least not caused duress for the customer.
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 02/29/2020

I'm sorry you've had a poor experience with our service department. I'll be reaching out to you to attempt to resolve your concern.

KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to correct your concern! I appreciate you taking the time to provide positive feedback.

Sumner, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Fixed issue, nice service manager
Service Manager Kenneth Horn reached out to me about my issue and wanted to fix it. Dealership fixed my issue after several attempts, they even brought me a loaner to my location over an hour away and then delivered my car back to me when finished. Russell Howe and Kenneth Horn stayed in contact with email and phone calls to let me know the status. They did multiple test drives to verify the check engine light didn’t come back in. My car was even washed and was full of fuel upon return. Fingers crossed the issue doesn’t return. All of the repairs were either paid by the dealership or warranty and I was not charged anything as promised. Thank you for honoring your service.

02/18/2020 Category: Service
Unsatisfied
Been in for the same issue 3 times in the last 2 months and now heading back for a 4 time.
KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

I am sorry that you had a poor experience with our service department. I would like an opportunity to resolve your concern. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience.

KENNETH M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 02/28/2020

Thank you so much for going through the re-score process. I appreciate you taking the time to do that. If there ever is anything we can do, please reach out to me or Russell directly.

James M.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Really looked into issue
After receiving some questionable service the first time I brought my car in for service, the service manager reached out to me to make it right. Kenneth made sure that my issue was thoroughly investigated and I really felt like he took my issue seriously. He even got my hooked up with a loaner car so I didn't have to wait around for several hours. Kenneth really took care of me the second time around.

12/09/2019 Category: Service
Sub par service
I would only recommend taking your car here for an oil change. Anytime I've brought my car in for an issue I've been told that I basically just have to accept the problem. I'll be taking my car else where from now on. This dealership does a great job of selling you a car, but doesn't care about helping you take care of it.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

I'm very sorry you had a negative experience with our service department. I'll be reaching out to you shortly.

Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

I'm glad we were able to get your issue taken care of! If you ever need anything, please just reach out to me directly!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/20/2019 Category: Service

10/17/2019 Category: Service
Little details overlooked
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Love the car - it's a great car. Have had several issues with service, but they have always followed up and corrected any issues.
See above.

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Great car - not a place for service.
I would recommend the car - not the service. It's overpriced and they seem to damage your car.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Sorry for any issues you had while here. We try our hardest not to have any issue while here. We try to wash very car that comes in,sorry if it took a little longer than usual. We will get any damage fixed on your car that we may have caused.

Autumn S.
Henderson, KY
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Fixed car!
Hyuandai did a wonderful job fixing my car! It’s driving back to normal and was fixed within a few days!

Other than a few decision challenges I am satisfied!

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Surprised to be disappointed!
Normally I don’t have any issues with Hyundai, but to sum up my last visit, I just felt like the staff didn’t take my concerns and request seriously. There was quite a bit of loss in communication and when I dropped my car off I was expecting 1–2 day fix. But my 9am apt on Thursday lasted until Monday morning.. went from 110$ Diagnostic service fee to 506$ and having two parts fixed that I wasn’t aware was broken in the first place. These things happen I understand. But not receiving a loner car until Saturday and not being notified of the details of the issues on the voicemail that was left put me in a funk. Again I have been a loyal customer for 6 years and I’ve never had these problems. I just feel like there’s a lack of concern and the staff needs to get refocused on why they do what they do.
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Sorry for the issue while here. We do have a new service advisor that is still learning the ropes. We will fix our issues and do a better job of communicating to you and other customers.

CG
Charles G.
Lawrenceville, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Joan E. Gillespie.....WIFE
Thanks for instilling the correct oil at no charge. Thanks for the loan of the car to get us back home. We appreciate your concern!!

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Charled and Joan Gillespie
previously stated....
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Sorry for the issues with the oil. We did apologize and offer to re change it at no cost to him while they were here and said not worry about as long as would not hurt his car. So will absolutely change the oil for free next visit.

Cheryl C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/28/2018 Category: Service
The dealer did resolve the problem.
They did resolve the oil leak and we are now satisfied.

08/28/2018 Category: Service
Had to make two trips in just for an oil change.
The service department spilled oil in pan under car and I thought it was my new oil leaking. They should have cleaned up the oil they spilled. Had to make two trips into dealership. ?
Kenneth M H., Service Manager from Evansville Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Sorry for the issues you had . I have talked to the guys and have fixed the issue.