Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35
4.4

Rob B.
10/14/2015 Category: Sales
Very Helpful!
We originally just stopped by to look around and browse, but ended up driving away in our new car by the end of the night! Chris was helpful and friendly through the whole process, and worked to ensure everything went smoothly.

JIM G.
Snoqualmie, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
10/12/2015 Category: Sales
We appreciate your help.

Drew S.
Auburn, WA
10/06/2015 Category: Sales
Great Staff, Great Deal, Great Experience!
Chris Otake and Ralph Veliz were an absolute pleasure to work with in buying my used truck. I had a vehicle to trade, knew exactly what I wanted, and these gentlemen were straight shooters - and made the deal happen. Chris let me thoroughly test the vehicle the way *I* wanted to. Down-to-earth folks, who delivered a great product, great customer service, and shattered my old preconceptions about dealing with car dealerships. Thanks, Guys!!

JUDD H.
CHEVROLET CORVETTE
10/04/2015 Category: Sales
Friendly and Thorough!
I worked with Craig to special order a Corvette. From letting me test drive one to assure myself it would make a good daily driver, which no other dealerships would, to sending me pictures when the car arrived since I was out of town, Craig was extremely friendly and thorough. When I picked up the car he introduced me to the people in service and parts, he had all the accounts for the car set up, and even filled in my post card for the Corvette Museum. I would definitely buy another car from Michael's.

PF
PAYAM F.
Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET SONIC
09/23/2015 Category: Sales
OMG!! the best deal ever
Nicest people who respect you the moment you walk in.

James B.
Olalla, WA
07/24/2015 Category: Sales
Straightforward & Honest
I have been shopping for a truck for a long time. It was a great deal and Chris Otaki was a pleasure to do business with. He accomplished what many dealers have not. He earned our business with his low pressure, customer service and friendly attitude. If he did not know he found out , Happily.... i would do it again... james

HB
Herb B.
07/09/2015 Category: Sales
Outstanding Sales staff
Chris Otake is a sales representative extraordinaire. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. The entire sales process was a joy. Chris Otake is the consummate professional!

CHRISTINA W.
Lynnwood, WA
CHEVROLET CRUZE
06/05/2015 Category: Sales
Great customer service!
All of the employees here worked their hardest to get me the best deal and I left with a brand new car and happier than ever! They all gave great customer service and I didn't feel pressured at all!

ER
Eva R.
Seattle, WA
06/03/2015 Category: Sales
Fun, fair and friendly
My husband and I had been shopping for a used car for a little while. I'm so glad we met Chris at Michael's Chevrolet! Even though it was late in the day, Chris took us on a few fun test drives and helped us find the right car. It was a much different experience from other dealers! We felt we were treated well throughout the process, and Chris went to lengths to make sure our unique needs were met.

TT
Tara T.
Bellingham, WA
05/02/2015 Category: Sales
Positive experience
We had a great experience at Michael's. Chris Otake was helpful, informative and provided a "no pressure" environment. He worked hard to ensure we had the right vehicle for our family; he was detailed oriented in making sure we understood all of the features on our van. We would definitely buy from him again.

DK
DEAN K.
Covington, WA
CHEVROLET SPARK
05/02/2015 Category: Sales
Purchased a certified used car
Not a bad experience. But I had to deduct one star because we purchased a car and was left with a quarter tank of gas. And deducted another star because they didn't even wash it.

JEFFREY C.
Snoqualmie, WA
CADILLAC ESCALADE
04/14/2015 Category: Sales
Great Service, Great Experience
Great Service and a great Experience. Having bought many cars through dealerships, I always dreaded the process. Not this time, they did not waste my time and were right to the point. I feel what they offered to sell the car for and what they offered me for my trade was more than fair. I would buy from them again and I would recommend a friend. Thank you Jeff and Victor!

Morgan C.
04/02/2015 Category: Sales
Very helpful and pressure free!
I went to Michael's Chevrolet for my first car and it was the best decision! Chris Otake was great, he was very helpful and didn't pressure me at all. He made it his priority to make sure I knew all about the car before hand. During the paperwork process he was very helpful and patient with me. I highly recommend Chris!

CARL W.
Port Orchard, WA
FORD SUPER DUTY F-250
04/01/2015 Category: Sales
courteous & professional
my experience was enjoyable, friendly & knowledgeable staff

RT
RONNIE T.
Snohomish, WA
CHEVROLET COLORADO
03/28/2015 Category: Sales
very easy to buy from
No extra monkey motion, everything is very straight forward.

GA
Gerry & Jennifer A.
Bothell, WA
03/16/2015 Category: Sales
Everyone we dealt with went above and beyond
My wife and bought a used vehicle at Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah. Ralph was our dealer and he is without an excellent dealer. Michael in Finance went above and beyond our expectations. We were very pleased with the experience and definitely recommend this car business to anyone new or used!

TH
TIMOTHY H.
Renton, WA
FORD EXPLORER
02/26/2015 Category: Sales
No pressure
We really enjoyed working with Paul, everything was quick and easy.

TW
TODD W.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
02/02/2015 Category: Sales
Entire Staff willing and able to help
The entire staff, and particularly Chris Otake, my sales rep. were helpful and informative without being pushy.

TW
Todd W.
01/31/2015 Category: Sales
Stress-free Purchase
Chris Otake made my vehicle purchase comfortable and stress-free. He was interested in taking the time to ensure that I was informed and comfortable with my vehicle selection.

JN
JANINE N.
CHEVROLET MALIBU
01/29/2015 Category: Sales
The Customer Service
Excellent Customer Service! Greeted with handshakes and smiles from the moment you hit the lot:)