Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

ZL
Zach L.
Snoqualmie, WA
08/09/2016 Category: Service
Horrible service
I scheduled an appointment a week in advance for 8:30am to fix a check engine light and an oil change. I was at the dealership until 9:30am waiting for a ride and my vehicle had not left the parking lot. After not receiving any updates, at 4:30pm I called to get a status update. They said that they were able to get the oil change done, but were not able to get to the check engine. They offered to do it the following day and I accepted. The next day, again, I did not receive an update until I called at 4:30pm and even then they didn't call back until 5:10pm. They said they only finished part of the work. When I asked which part, they said the oil change. No kidding that was done the day before. I will not be going back.

WA
WILLIAM A.
Maple Valley, WA
11/17/2015 Category: Service
Quit

DOMINGO S.
CHEVROLET CRUZE
10/29/2015 Category: Service
Fast and always doing the right thing for the clients

RYAN B.
Medina, WA
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Painless and prompt
The quickest service I've ever had. And free. The VIP certified program is flawless. Free loaner, free service, free everything. Excellent experience.

AL
ALTON L.
CHEVROLET CORVETTE
10/08/2015 Category: Service
check coolant level alarm
The service writer (Elizabeth) and the senior technician (Steve) are both easy to work with and have such positive attitudes it makes it a pleasure to bring my Corvette in to them. The really understand what it means to take good care of a customer.

SK
SUSAN K.
CHEVROLET CAVALIER
09/28/2015 Category: Service
Amazing quality service
We had an unexpected oil leak and had our car repaired the same day we brought it in. They exceeded our expectations and we trust the quality of work and diagnostics completely. Work is explained thoroughly and costs are as expected. Thank you for being there for us.

ROBERT R.
Bothell, WA
FORD FOCUS
09/10/2015 Category: Service
could have been great
bought a used car with 23000 miles on it. Upon driving home I could smell a foul odor inside the car. I looked at the air vents and could see someone had sprayed something to cover up the smell. I called Paul Y. who told me to bring the car back in to have it shampooed. It took Paul two days to shampoo my car and the smell was still there. Paul suggested I take it to the Ford dealership perhaps is was something to do with the warranty? He made it clear that they would not be helping me out with the smell. I had to pay 365 dollars of my own money to get the car professionally detailed to get whatever smell it was out of my $21000 new used car. Michaels was an easy negotiation process horrible customer service and follow up. I am hoping that they contact me to attempt to make things right.

PM
PATRICK M.
SATURN ION
08/20/2015 Category: Service
Quality treatment of the customer
Knowledgeable and quick response for the customer. We know what is going on and get good feedback in a timely manner.

DALE S.

JOHN L.
Edmonds, WA
08/04/2015 Category: Service
Redemption
New service mgr (again) and he seems to be righting the ship- much better experience than the last few. I hope this one sticks around.

KC
KENNY C.
Bellevue, WA
CHEVROLET MALIBU
07/02/2015 Category: Service
Disappointed appointments
I made my appointment on the web. The site told me that I should receive a confirmation. But I never received any confirmations.
I did this in my last 3 times, never get the confirmations.
So I am not sure if my appointment is good or not.
When I went in, one times they said they tried to squeeze me in, one times no problem. Last times, they told me they are so busy, not sure if they can get it done for me.
I was so disappointed.
Ends up they gave a rental and took my car and get it done. This is great.
But I still not happy with this uncertainty.

From my other experiences with Michaal Toyota, they will clean and wash my car every times I go in services. But this is not offer in here.

MN
Mitch N.
CHEVROLET VOLT
06/25/2015 Category: Service
Exceeded expectations. Great customer experience
Josh Gelzer ia amazing. He took me immediately as I came to the door. I came in for a tire rotation and he suggested I do a whole oil change and check, while I was there, since I was close to being due for one. Then he told me there was a recall on my Volt, but they couldn't do it that day because the Volt technician wasn't in that day. (This by the way, was the 3rd time the single, one Volt technician wasn't there when I needed him, so this is the only thing that really bothers me about your service for the Volt.
Anyway, Josh suggested I make an appointment for later this week to do the recall.
He was great. He called me when my car was ready this week (Monday) and even offered me a loaner if I needed it for the recall on Friday (I probably won't need one).
Great customer experience. Josh is why I rated this service a "5 Star" !!

CHERYL M.
South Cle Elum, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
06/20/2015 Category: Service
The service department here at Michael's always gets you in on time (if not a little earlier). They keep you informed about how long you might be waiting for your car. They come out to let you now about pricing if something other than what you are in there for comes up. I really like this dealership.

JERRY B.
CHEVROLET VOLT
06/12/2015 Category: Service
hepfull perfsonnel
Work was done on time and at estimate.

GK
GEORGE K.
BUICK REGAL
06/11/2015 Category: Service
Fast, good service. Cool waitng are with WiFi.
Two cars serviced in same morning. Like the service check on most mechanical components.

Travis M.
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
05/29/2015 Category: Service
Quick Reservation - Ok Detailing
I was able to get a reservation for an oil change and detailing within 3 days from checking availability. Many other places book a week or two out. The detailing was ok. Looks much better than it did and they ran it through the car wash. But there were still some grime spots that I was able to scrub off just rubbing my thumb on it... Will be back for the maintenance service, detailing is pending researching other options.

James S.
CHEVROLET TAHOE
05/24/2015 Category: Service
Timely response and repair
When a check engine light came on during a recent road trip in Bend, OR these guys got me right in after getting home and replaced my catalytic converter to fix the problem. They do good work and are customer focused but are certainly more expensive than finding an independent garage that you trust.

JOHN S.
CHEVROLET IMPALA LIMITED
04/25/2015 Category: Service
The positive attitude from the employees
Great service, great attitudes.
I feel like I have stepped back in time when great customer service actually meant something.

FD
FRANCIS D.
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Great "extra" assistance!
Quick service on my truck AND Josh took the time to help me with the settings on my phone so they interfaced better with the Bluetooth!

VC
VALERIE C.
Maple Valley, WA
CHEVROLET TAHOE
03/25/2015 Category: Service
Great Communication
Quick service, called me as soon as it was done, shuttled me back and forth to work