Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

James B.
Olalla, WA
07/24/2015 Category: Sales
Straightforward & Honest
I have been shopping for a truck for a long time. It was a great deal and Chris Otaki was a pleasure to do business with. He accomplished what many dealers have not. He earned our business with his low pressure, customer service and friendly attitude. If he did not know he found out , Happily.... i would do it again... james

HB
Herb B.
07/09/2015 Category: Sales
Outstanding Sales staff
Chris Otake is a sales representative extraordinaire. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. The entire sales process was a joy. Chris Otake is the consummate professional!

KC
KENNY C.
Bellevue, WA
CHEVROLET MALIBU
07/02/2015 Category: Service
Disappointed appointments
I made my appointment on the web. The site told me that I should receive a confirmation. But I never received any confirmations.
I did this in my last 3 times, never get the confirmations.
So I am not sure if my appointment is good or not.
When I went in, one times they said they tried to squeeze me in, one times no problem. Last times, they told me they are so busy, not sure if they can get it done for me.
I was so disappointed.
Ends up they gave a rental and took my car and get it done. This is great.
But I still not happy with this uncertainty.

From my other experiences with Michaal Toyota, they will clean and wash my car every times I go in services. But this is not offer in here.

MN
Mitch N.
CHEVROLET VOLT
06/25/2015 Category: Service
Exceeded expectations. Great customer experience
Josh Gelzer ia amazing. He took me immediately as I came to the door. I came in for a tire rotation and he suggested I do a whole oil change and check, while I was there, since I was close to being due for one. Then he told me there was a recall on my Volt, but they couldn't do it that day because the Volt technician wasn't in that day. (This by the way, was the 3rd time the single, one Volt technician wasn't there when I needed him, so this is the only thing that really bothers me about your service for the Volt.
Anyway, Josh suggested I make an appointment for later this week to do the recall.
He was great. He called me when my car was ready this week (Monday) and even offered me a loaner if I needed it for the recall on Friday (I probably won't need one).
Great customer experience. Josh is why I rated this service a "5 Star" !!

CHERYL M.
South Cle Elum, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
06/20/2015 Category: Service
The service department here at Michael's always gets you in on time (if not a little earlier). They keep you informed about how long you might be waiting for your car. They come out to let you now about pricing if something other than what you are in there for comes up. I really like this dealership.

JERRY B.
CHEVROLET VOLT
06/12/2015 Category: Service
hepfull perfsonnel
Work was done on time and at estimate.

GK
GEORGE K.
BUICK REGAL
06/11/2015 Category: Service
Fast, good service. Cool waitng are with WiFi.
Two cars serviced in same morning. Like the service check on most mechanical components.

CHRISTINA W.
Lynnwood, WA
CHEVROLET CRUZE
06/05/2015 Category: Sales
Great customer service!
All of the employees here worked their hardest to get me the best deal and I left with a brand new car and happier than ever! They all gave great customer service and I didn't feel pressured at all!

ER
Eva R.
Seattle, WA
06/03/2015 Category: Sales
Fun, fair and friendly
My husband and I had been shopping for a used car for a little while. I'm so glad we met Chris at Michael's Chevrolet! Even though it was late in the day, Chris took us on a few fun test drives and helped us find the right car. It was a much different experience from other dealers! We felt we were treated well throughout the process, and Chris went to lengths to make sure our unique needs were met.

Travis M.
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
05/29/2015 Category: Service
Quick Reservation - Ok Detailing
I was able to get a reservation for an oil change and detailing within 3 days from checking availability. Many other places book a week or two out. The detailing was ok. Looks much better than it did and they ran it through the car wash. But there were still some grime spots that I was able to scrub off just rubbing my thumb on it... Will be back for the maintenance service, detailing is pending researching other options.

James S.
CHEVROLET TAHOE
05/24/2015 Category: Service
Timely response and repair
When a check engine light came on during a recent road trip in Bend, OR these guys got me right in after getting home and replaced my catalytic converter to fix the problem. They do good work and are customer focused but are certainly more expensive than finding an independent garage that you trust.

TT
Tara T.
Bellingham, WA
05/02/2015 Category: Sales
Positive experience
We had a great experience at Michael's. Chris Otake was helpful, informative and provided a "no pressure" environment. He worked hard to ensure we had the right vehicle for our family; he was detailed oriented in making sure we understood all of the features on our van. We would definitely buy from him again.

DK
DEAN K.
Covington, WA
CHEVROLET SPARK
05/02/2015 Category: Sales
Purchased a certified used car
Not a bad experience. But I had to deduct one star because we purchased a car and was left with a quarter tank of gas. And deducted another star because they didn't even wash it.

JOHN S.
CHEVROLET IMPALA LIMITED
04/25/2015 Category: Service
The positive attitude from the employees
Great service, great attitudes.
I feel like I have stepped back in time when great customer service actually meant something.

FD
FRANCIS D.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Great "extra" assistance!
Quick service on my truck AND Josh took the time to help me with the settings on my phone so they interfaced better with the Bluetooth!

JEFFREY C.
Snoqualmie, WA
CADILLAC ESCALADE
04/14/2015 Category: Sales
Great Service, Great Experience
Great Service and a great Experience. Having bought many cars through dealerships, I always dreaded the process. Not this time, they did not waste my time and were right to the point. I feel what they offered to sell the car for and what they offered me for my trade was more than fair. I would buy from them again and I would recommend a friend. Thank you Jeff and Victor!

Morgan C.
Maple Valley, WA
04/02/2015 Category: Sales
Very helpful and pressure free!
I went to Michael's Chevrolet for my first car and it was the best decision! Chris Otake was great, he was very helpful and didn't pressure me at all. He made it his priority to make sure I knew all about the car before hand. During the paperwork process he was very helpful and patient with me. I highly recommend Chris!

CARL W.
Port Orchard, WA
FORD SUPER DUTY F-250
04/01/2015 Category: Sales
courteous & professional
my experience was enjoyable, friendly & knowledgeable staff

RT
RONNIE T.
Snohomish, WA
CHEVROLET COLORADO
03/28/2015 Category: Sales
very easy to buy from
No extra monkey motion, everything is very straight forward.

VC
VALERIE C.
Maple Valley, WA
CHEVROLET TAHOE
03/25/2015 Category: Service
Great Communication
Quick service, called me as soon as it was done, shuttled me back and forth to work