4.3

SUSAN K.
CHEVROLET CAVALIER
09/28/2015 Category: Service
Amazing quality service
We had an unexpected oil leak and had our car repaired the same day we brought it in. They exceeded our expectations and we trust the quality of work and diagnostics completely. Work is explained thoroughly and costs are as expected. Thank you for being there for us.

PF
PAYAM F.
CHEVROLET SONIC
09/23/2015 Category: Sales
OMG!! the best deal ever
Nicest people who respect you the moment you walk in.

ROBERT R.
Bothell, WA
FORD FOCUS
09/10/2015 Category: Service
could have been great
bought a used car with 23000 miles on it. Upon driving home I could smell a foul odor inside the car. I looked at the air vents and could see someone had sprayed something to cover up the smell. I called Paul Y. who told me to bring the car back in to have it shampooed. It took Paul two days to shampoo my car and the smell was still there. Paul suggested I take it to the Ford dealership perhaps is was something to do with the warranty? He made it clear that they would not be helping me out with the smell. I had to pay 365 dollars of my own money to get the car professionally detailed to get whatever smell it was out of my $21000 new used car. Michaels was an easy negotiation process horrible customer service and follow up. I am hoping that they contact me to attempt to make things right.

PM
PATRICK M.
SATURN ION
08/20/2015 Category: Service
Quality treatment of the customer
Knowledgeable and quick response for the customer. We know what is going on and get good feedback in a timely manner.

DALE S.

Edmonds, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
08/04/2015 Category: Service
Redemption
New service mgr (again) and he seems to be righting the ship- much better experience than the last few. I hope this one sticks around.

James B.
Olalla, WA
07/24/2015 Category: Sales
Straightforward & Honest
I have been shopping for a truck for a long time. It was a great deal and Chris Otaki was a pleasure to do business with. He accomplished what many dealers have not. He earned our business with his low pressure, customer service and friendly attitude. If he did not know he found out , Happily.... i would do it again... james

HB
Herb B.
07/09/2015 Category: Sales
Outstanding Sales staff
Chris Otake is a sales representative extraordinaire. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. The entire sales process was a joy. Chris Otake is the consummate professional!

KC
KENNY C.
Bellevue, WA
CHEVROLET MALIBU
07/02/2015 Category: Service
Disappointed appointments
I made my appointment on the web. The site told me that I should receive a confirmation. But I never received any confirmations.
I did this in my last 3 times, never get the confirmations.
So I am not sure if my appointment is good or not.
When I went in, one times they said they tried to squeeze me in, one times no problem. Last times, they told me they are so busy, not sure if they can get it done for me.
I was so disappointed.
Ends up they gave a rental and took my car and get it done. This is great.
But I still not happy with this uncertainty.

From my other experiences with Michaal Toyota, they will clean and wash my car every times I go in services. But this is not offer in here.

MN
Mitch N.
CHEVROLET VOLT
06/25/2015 Category: Service
Exceeded expectations. Great customer experience
Josh Gelzer ia amazing. He took me immediately as I came to the door. I came in for a tire rotation and he suggested I do a whole oil change and check, while I was there, since I was close to being due for one. Then he told me there was a recall on my Volt, but they couldn't do it that day because the Volt technician wasn't in that day. (This by the way, was the 3rd time the single, one Volt technician wasn't there when I needed him, so this is the only thing that really bothers me about your service for the Volt.
Anyway, Josh suggested I make an appointment for later this week to do the recall.
He was great. He called me when my car was ready this week (Monday) and even offered me a loaner if I needed it for the recall on Friday (I probably won't need one).
Great customer experience. Josh is why I rated this service a "5 Star" !!

CHERYL M.
South Cle Elum, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
06/20/2015 Category: Service
The service department here at Michael's always gets you in on time (if not a little earlier). They keep you informed about how long you might be waiting for your car. They come out to let you now about pricing if something other than what you are in there for comes up. I really like this dealership.

JERRY B.
CHEVROLET VOLT
06/12/2015 Category: Service
hepfull perfsonnel
Work was done on time and at estimate.

GK
GEORGE K.
BUICK REGAL
06/11/2015 Category: Service
Fast, good service. Cool waitng are with WiFi.
Two cars serviced in same morning. Like the service check on most mechanical components.

CHRISTINA W.
Lynnwood, WA
CHEVROLET CRUZE
06/05/2015 Category: Sales
Great customer service!
All of the employees here worked their hardest to get me the best deal and I left with a brand new car and happier than ever! They all gave great customer service and I didn't feel pressured at all!

ER
Eva R.
Seattle, WA
06/03/2015 Category: Sales
Fun, fair and friendly
My husband and I had been shopping for a used car for a little while. I'm so glad we met Chris at Michael's Chevrolet! Even though it was late in the day, Chris took us on a few fun test drives and helped us find the right car. It was a much different experience from other dealers! We felt we were treated well throughout the process, and Chris went to lengths to make sure our unique needs were met.