Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35
4.4

JUSTIN D.
Lake Stevens, WA
FORD SUPER DUTY F-250
09/14/2014 Category: Sales
A very nice dealership that has excellent customer service and a very nice staff.

AF
ARTHUR F.
CHEVROLET TAHOE
09/09/2014 Category: Sales
Customer satisfaction
Craig Bennett was great to work with!

TF
THOMAS F.
Redmond, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
09/06/2014 Category: Sales
location, parking
kind, courteous, efficient service
nice job customizing my truck to my needs
Wayne called to keep us updated on progress of upgrades

TY
TERRIE Y.
Philomath, OR
MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE
08/22/2014 Category: Sales
Just Aswesome!
I have purchased many cars in my lifetime so far. This was the best experience by far! I found an Eclipse online that I just had to have so I made the trip from Oregon to Issaquah thinking that it wouldn't work out or something would go wrong with the deal. I was surprised! Our salesman, Chris O., was amazing over the phone and in person. Everyone else I met was super friendly and helpful. I admit, I expected to walk in and receive the old cheesy thumbs up and fake promises like so many other car lots. Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah was far from cheese. Chris did an amazing job of walking us through the process once we decided to purchase. All the numbers were worked out even before we made it to WA. When I am ready to upgrade my second vehicle, I will more than likely drive up and shop here again!

LARRY M.
BUICK LESABRE
08/18/2014 Category: Service
friendly people
the work was done in a timely manner and that everyone was very friendly and helpful thank you larry

RA
RANDI A.
07/24/2014 Category: Sales
followed through and kept promises
Wayne kept his promise to find the car I wanted with the right options. I also appreciated the no hassle dealings and up front pricing and trade in value.

YY
YASUKO Y.
Renton, WA
07/20/2014 Category: Service
The service representatives kept me informed of progress and work was done in a timely manner.
The service of my vehicle was done in a timely manner. My service adviser kept me apprised of the progress on my vehicle. Very pleased with the service.

CRAIG S.
CHEVROLET CRUZE
07/19/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Work performed promptly, on time, and with excellent service. Thank you!

HA
HEIDI A.
North Bend, WA
07/01/2014 Category: Service
THey go above and beyond
My car was in for service on a Friday and I didn't drive it on Sat, Sunday it wouldn't start. Being a Sunday I figured there was nothing anyone could do for me at the dealership but I called anyway. They looked up the information on my vehicle which was still under warranty, helped me get towed to the dealership and provided a loaner. I don't know of any other dealership that would have helped me out like this when it wasn't even their department.

PK

Seattle, WA
HONDA CIVIC
06/03/2014 Category: Sales
Easy experience
The team was great, and made for an easy painless experience.

DUANE R.
Renton, WA
05/28/2014 Category: Service
On time service with pleasant place to wait
It is nice to drive right in, they get your service going and have a nice place to wait while your car is being serviced

MICHAEL M.
CADILLAC CTS-V COUPE
05/19/2014 Category: Service
Great service on my Caddy
Brought my new to me Cadillac in for an oil change and a good once over. Josh (Service Manager) was very responsive to my Email, scheduled my visit ASAP, reviewed the car head to toe, and even fixed a couple of little trim issues, all without charge and without fuss. Will definitely make Michael's my service home!

WP

MICHELLE K.
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
05/03/2014 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Went in for a simple oil change. Customer service was exceptional and they even replaced my wiper blades which were severe need of being replaced.

BROOKE H.
North Bend, WA
BUICK ENCLAVE
05/02/2014 Category: Sales
Easy purchase. Bill and other staff were great.

WB
WILLIAM B.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD
04/24/2014 Category: Service
That extra touch
I broke off my "shark" GPS antenna. It caused a slight dimple in the roof. When Michael's replaced it, they also noticed the slight dip and filled it in with some silicone. I consider this to be a good "heads-up" job. Thanks for doing something a little bit extra.

RA
Robert A.
Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
04/23/2014 Category: Service
diagnostics
Excellent at diagnostics of unusual problems

DV
DAVID V.
Seattle, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
04/23/2014 Category: Service
Happy customer
The trip to Michaels Chevrolet takes me right past 2 GM dealerships. The reason I do drive by them is the service I get at Michaels. My service advisor ,Bill, does a super job explaining things to me and the service techs always complete the items I've brought my truck in for repair and sometimes find things wrong I did not even know about and repair them also.

JN
JENNIE N.
Preston, WA
CHEVROLET HHR
04/19/2014 Category: Service
personality
Personal knowledge of my car and personal recognition. They listen to me and don't brush off my concerns.