Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

MICHAEL M.
CADILLAC CTS-V COUPE
05/19/2014 Category: Service
Great service on my Caddy
Brought my new to me Cadillac in for an oil change and a good once over. Josh (Service Manager) was very responsive to my Email, scheduled my visit ASAP, reviewed the car head to toe, and even fixed a couple of little trim issues, all without charge and without fuss. Will definitely make Michael's my service home!

WP

EB
Edward B.
Black Diamond, WA
05/06/2014 Category: Service
Lack of follow up on service requrested
No one follows up on the work preformed...
I had asked for my truck to be washed and willing to pay for it. Was told it would be done free because of my loyalty to Michael's Chevrolet. Not done as promised...

MK
MICHELLE K.
Snoqualmie, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
05/03/2014 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Went in for a simple oil change. Customer service was exceptional and they even replaced my wiper blades which were severe need of being replaced.

BROOKE H.
North Bend, WA
BUICK ENCLAVE
05/02/2014 Category: Sales
Easy purchase. Bill and other staff were great.

WB
WILLIAM B.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD
04/24/2014 Category: Service
That extra touch
I broke off my "shark" GPS antenna. It caused a slight dimple in the roof. When Michael's replaced it, they also noticed the slight dip and filled it in with some silicone. I consider this to be a good "heads-up" job. Thanks for doing something a little bit extra.

RA
Robert A.
Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
04/23/2014 Category: Service
diagnostics
Excellent at diagnostics of unusual problems

DV
DAVID V.
Seattle, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
04/23/2014 Category: Service
Happy customer
The trip to Michaels Chevrolet takes me right past 2 GM dealerships. The reason I do drive by them is the service I get at Michaels. My service advisor ,Bill, does a super job explaining things to me and the service techs always complete the items I've brought my truck in for repair and sometimes find things wrong I did not even know about and repair them also.

JN
JENNIE N.
Preston, WA
CHEVROLET HHR
04/19/2014 Category: Service
personality
Personal knowledge of my car and personal recognition. They listen to me and don't brush off my concerns.

DAVID C.
Redmond, WA
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
04/12/2014 Category: Service
Friendly and customer oriented
I use this dealership for oil changes and repairs. I have always had excellent customer service. The waiting area is clean and comfortable. If any problems arise, the staff are always the first to present an effective and customer-oriented plan. When I needed a time-consuming warranty repair, they gave me a courtesy car. When an oil change took longer than expected, they gave me a deep discount on the next oil change. I will continue to use them with confidence.

SG
Sean G.
Bellevue, WA
CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
04/09/2014 Category: Service
Super Courteous, Great Communication
Overall a great experience.
Had a recall item and a check engine light diagnosed as well as a leaking water pump all taken care of in one work day.
The courtesy driver was great, real nice to talk to, and he took me to work near Factoria.
The only thing keeping this from being a 5 star was that I waited almost 20 minutes for the car to come out of "the back" once I was told it was ready to go and would be out front in "just a minute". Not fun.

KA
KELI A.
Hillsboro, OR
TOYOTA MATRIX
04/01/2014 Category: Sales
Could have been a 5 Star Experience
We just purchased a 2009 Toyota Matrix. The whole sales experience was great except for one person. Doug the sales guy was great. Eric the GM was great. The bad experience came from Michael, the Finance guy. He got so upset when we declined purchasing the Extended Warranty and had a really bad attitude about it. That and me writing an out of state personal check. I seriously almost walked out on the deal, and we drove up for the sole purpose of buying this car, from Portland. I'm really glad my time with him was limited since we paid in full for our purchase. Michael needs some training. He was pounding his keyboard in anger, and I'm not exagerating. I would recommend this dealership but have them avoid Michael. Doug and Eric made sure everything we asked to have taken care of on the car was and even ran to the Toyota dealer to get wiper blade that was in need of replacing.

LP
Linda P.
CHEVROLET IMPALA
03/29/2014 Category: Service
They're Awesome
Always explain things with you regarding your car or truck & they never force you to do anything. Very knowledgeable & they always make sure you're taking care of.

Robert S.
Sammamish, WA
01/29/2014 Category: Service
Free oil change, Wow!
Service with a smile. Always courteous and attentive. Thank you!
Bob

TD
TERRY D.
Fall City, WA
01/27/2014 Category: Sales
Best Dealer In Washington
I bought my Silverado from the guys at Michael's Chevorlet and it was the easiest buy I have ever had. In and out in a couple of hours.

HL
HSIUNG L.
CHEVROLET CRUZE
10/23/2013 Category: Service
Visiting Service Dept Twice in Three Days
The first visit was a routine oil change and factory recall. It was not done propeerly and caused lossing coolent and engine overheat. It was bad.
I went back to correct the problem. It was done quickly and efficiently. I would give one star for the first visit and five star for the second visit. On average, it is three star for this event.

MT
MICHAEL T.
Seattle, WA
10/21/2013 Category: Sales
Friendly, fast
Per my request, didn't have a lot of time to spend on the purchase, Salesman Chris Otake worked hard, did not mess around and make it a long, waiting process. Both parties got what they wanted, great experience

Joyce M.
CHEVROLET IMPALA
10/21/2013 Category: Service
it's close to home
I have no complaints, they do good work.

HH
Harvey H.
CHEVROLET AVALANCHE
10/19/2013 Category: Service
Problems Resolved
The "Check Engine Lite" was resolved and another potential problem spotted and fixed under my extended warranty. Very pleased with service and cost

JOHN C.
Renton, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD
10/10/2013 Category: Service
they took care of me
they got me in on short notice and were able to save the day.